Windows 10: Getting games while playing Microsoft Solitaire

Discus and support Getting games while playing Microsoft Solitaire in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i click on to play microsoft solitaire these stupid games keep popping up. so mit takes a while to ply solitaire what do i do ***Modified... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by florenceweinstein, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Getting games while playing Microsoft Solitaire

when i click on to play microsoft solitaire these stupid games keep popping up.

so mit takes a while to ply solitaire what do i do

***Modified title from: how do i get rid of games when i am playing solitaire they keep popping up***

:)

florenceweinstein, Jul 16, 2019
  2. hellepige Win User

MIcrosoft solitaire games

Getting games while playing Microsoft Solitaire 9f9c5b46-a3fe-44d5-9701-2022ca8289b9.png
    Hi

For some days I havent been able to play microsoft games such as solitaire, mahjong, sudoku or taptiles.

I get an error connecting but I am connected to the internet and it is working. in solitaire I get the error messsage above I hav tried all the mentioned steps.

And I have tried from different pc's

Do you have any other suggestions ?

hellepige, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Game

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the game and check. To do so, follow the steps:

Right click on the app(spider solitaire).

Select Uninstall.

To re-install spider solitaire game, go to Windows Store and re-install it.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Getting games while playing Microsoft Solitaire

solitaire not loading

Hi Edwin,

Microsoft Solitaire Collection may not load on your computer due to a network connection failure or if the game is corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection via an app or a web browser?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

If you are using the app version of the game, you may perform the suggested solutions on this

link
    to resolve the issue.

Loraine Mon, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Getting games while playing Microsoft Solitaire

1. Getting games while playing Microsoft Solitaire - Similar Threads - Getting games while

2. Constantly getting BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constantly getting BSOD while playing games: Hello, I am constantly getting BSOD while playing games consistently for over a year now. I've tried updating my graphic drivers, swapping my PSU to a new one, DDU and reinstalled brand new drivers but the BSOD still keeps happening. Most of the crash dump points to...
  3. Constantly getting BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constantly getting BSOD while playing games: Hello, I am constantly getting BSOD while playing games consistently for over a year now. I've tried updating my graphic drivers, swapping my PSU to a new one, DDU and reinstalled brand new drivers but the BSOD still keeps happening. Most of the crash dump points to...
  4. Constantly getting BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Getting BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD while playing games: I've been trying to play games but after an hour or so my computer BSODs and I see either IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_ERROR. Most of the time I see it being caused by ntoskrnl.exe and I don't know...
  6. Getting BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting BSOD while playing games: I've been trying to play games but after an hour or so my computer BSODs and I see either IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_ERROR. Most of the time I see it being caused by ntoskrnl.exe and I don't know...
  7. Getting BSOD while playing games

8. Getting BSOD while playing game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD while playing game.: I am constantly getting the BSOD while playing Valorant. I've been playing this game for last 8 months until an update from Windows.Specs:Dell Latitude E6530RAM: 8GBCPU; i5 3210M I've updated the windows and reinstalled the game even.I've analyzed the minidump file and it...
  9. SOLITAIRE Cannot get it to play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SOLITAIRE Cannot get it to play: How do I get SOLITAIRE to play again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-cannot-get-it-to-play/13fc3a74-daf7-44ce-8df8-230af9606766
  10. Getting BSOD while playing games

Getting BSOD while playing games: Hello! I don't really know much about computers, so this entire process has been a little bit draining to work through as I'm trying to understand the content as I'm trying to fix the problem. Recently, I was playing BDL2 with a friend of mine when my PC blue screened out...