Windows 10: getting godmode in windows 10

Discus and support getting godmode in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; windows for dummies book said i could get it on my laptop but i keep getting empty folder can anyone help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jodiryan, Aug 1, 2018.

1. jodiryan Win User

getting godmode in windows 10

windows for dummies book said i could get it on my laptop but i keep getting empty folder can anyone help

:)

jodiryan, Aug 1, 2018
  2. steelkane Win User

How to Activate GodMode in Windows 7

Step 1: Right click on Desktop

Step 2: Click create folder.

Step 3: Name your sparkly, new folder GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C} and press enter.

Step 4: Blink as the folder changes form to look like the control panel Icon

steelkane, Aug 1, 2018
  3. GodMode Missing in Win-10

Hi,

To enable GodMode in Windows 10, check this post by Jsssssssss and see if it helps.

Keep us updated with the results.

Regards.

Armand Cos, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

1. getting godmode in windows 10 - Similar Threads - getting godmode

2. Keep getting Uncorrectable Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting Uncorrectable Error BSOD: Hi,Recently I have been getting a BSOD on startup with the stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I wasn't doing anything at the time as the PC was in the process of booting up and logging into Windows. I've attached both dump files below; one from 22nd April and one from...
  3. Keep getting Uncorrectable Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting Uncorrectable Error BSOD: Hi,Recently I have been getting a BSOD on startup with the stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I wasn't doing anything at the time as the PC was in the process of booting up and logging into Windows. I've attached both dump files below; one from 22nd April and one from...
  4. I sometimes get a bsod when launching apps "system_service_exception" win32kbase.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I sometimes get a bsod when launching apps "system_service_exception" win32kbase.sys: From time to time I launch my PC and go to launch apple music or my soundboard app, and I get a bsod with the above info. I usually restart my pc and go about my day, but its getting really annoying. I could probably just delete apple music, but I like having it, and I don't...
  5. I sometimes get a bsod when launching apps "system_service_exception" win32kbase.sys

I sometimes get a bsod when launching apps "system_service_exception" win32kbase.sys: From time to time I launch my PC and go to launch apple music or my soundboard app, and I get a bsod with the above info. I usually restart my pc and go about my day, but its getting really annoying. I could probably just delete apple music, but I like having it, and I don't...
  6. I always gets memory management when i play valorant?? Why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I always gets memory management when i play valorant?? Why: The pc works good in 2 week then it has some error and always gets memory management when play valorant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-always-gets-memory-management-when-i-play/3a93f714-aae4-4d3d-80d0-255d6595ce44
  7. I always gets memory management when i play valorant?? Why

I always gets memory management when i play valorant?? Why: The pc works good in 2 week then it has some error and always gets memory management when play valorant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-always-gets-memory-management-when-i-play/3a93f714-aae4-4d3d-80d0-255d6595ce44
  8. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:: After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive eg when trying to play track via iTunes I can "see" the NAS drive on the network but get this msg if I try to play a track: "Windows cannot access \\DiskStation\Music. You do not have permission...
  9. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:: After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive eg when trying to play track via iTunes I can "see" the NAS drive on the network but get this msg if I try to play a track: "Windows cannot access \\DiskStation\Music. You do not have permission...
  10. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive: