Windows 10: Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL almost every day and a few other bsods

Discus and support Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL almost every day and a few other bsods in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The other bsods are memory management which I only got once or twice out of about 10-15 times and kernel security check failure which only happened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Madpoli, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Madpoli Win User

Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL almost every day and a few other bsods

The other bsods are memory management which I only got once or twice out of about 10-15 times and kernel security check failure which only happened today. On the bsod there is no "What failed:" message below the stop code so there's no obvious indication on what is causing the problem. This computer is only 6 months old so it's unlikely the hardware has problems. I tried windows memory diagnostics, chkdsk /f, and sfc /scannow and there are no problems there. Some of the basic specs are AMD Ryzen 3, 8 GB RAM (2 sticks), and integrated graphics (I think radeon vega graphics?). If you need more detailed specs I will check when I can (see below).

Note: This computer is in my computer science class at school so if you're giving me instructions on what to do I'll need to wait until I'm able to get on there and try it out and that won't be very often since the class is every other day so replies will be slow. Currently on thanksgiving break from Wednesday (11/27) till the following Monday, will try any advice/instructions when I get back. For now, feel free to ask questions that don't require me to get on that computer.

:)

Madpoli, Nov 26, 2019
  2. ShyamBh Win User

Getting random BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

Hello MS-Community,

I have been getting bugged by this for over a week now. I have a Dell 5547 laptop which had Win8.1 preinstalled in it. I installed Ubuntu over it in a different disk partition after a month of purchase. After that , I have been getting random BSOD saying
    'IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL'. There isn't a fixed action which triggers the BSOD. I have looked up in the internet and followed one of the suggestions to run the 'Driver Verifier'. However, no luck. Even after running the Driver Verifier, it does not produce a
    detailed dump file.

It is also worth noting that I clean installed Windows 10 replacing Windows8.1. All went fine for 3 or 4 days but as soon as I installed the GRUB repair for my dual-boot in my laptop, boom! I've been getting bombed by this BSOD time and again. It is really
    frustrating.

I have attached the two dmp files along with this. One is prior to running the 'Driver Verifier' (giving the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod) and the second one is after (giving a differed bsod 'SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION').

Link to the dmp files are below:

MiniDump_IRQL.zip

Please Help!

Much Thanks.

ShyamBh, Nov 26, 2019
  3. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

Minidump_and_MSinfo32.zip

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Nov 26, 2019
  4. Radit.Key Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

starting around a week ago, my computer has been getting bsod, with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem

I tried and walked around the steps how to fix it, but nothing has done fixing it

I figured that I can't even check the minidumps to see something

some people are making threads and getting helped out, turned out I will try too

here's a link for the minidumps and my pc's spec : bzz.rar

thanks for the attention Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL almost every day and a few other bsods :)

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Radit.Key, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL almost every day and a few other bsods - Similar Threads - Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL almost

2. BSOD almost every day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD almost every day: My laptop crashes and turns into blue screen at least once every day. And I just don't know why. Most of the time the screen error turns out to be SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA, or MEMORY MANAGEMENT. I tried several methods to fix the blue screen...
  3. BSOD almost every day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD almost every day: My laptop crashes and turns into blue screen at least once every day. And I just don't know why. Most of the time the screen error turns out to be SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA, or MEMORY MANAGEMENT. I tried several methods to fix the blue screen...
  4. I get BSOD every few days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get BSOD every few days.: i9 12900K/RTX 3080/64GB DDR4Here are these dumps.https://www.dropbox.com/s/gt5mrzbxhje9cbb/minidump.zip?dl=0Hope someone help me find the reason. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-bsod-every-few-days/2fd7fa56-0609-48f4-8548-7f40081c270a
  5. I get BSOD every few days.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get BSOD every few days.: i9 12900K/RTX 3080/64GB DDR4Here are these dumps.https://www.dropbox.com/s/gt5mrzbxhje9cbb/minidump.zip?dl=0Hope someone help me find the reason. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-bsod-every-few-days/2fd7fa56-0609-48f4-8548-7f40081c270a
  6. Getting BSODs Every Few Days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting BSODs Every Few Days: Hi, For the past 6 months I have been getting the odd BSOD on Windows 10. I've updated all drivers I could think of and have run MemTest several times even overnight but my memory always passes with no errors. My hardware: CPU: Ryzen 3700X Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus...
  7. BSOD almost every day

BSOD almost every day: I have done the minidump procedure to record the .dmp files using Verifier. Please assist if possible. Would much appreciate. Minidump located here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AslxUqbfl8zftWkCUTAQm8ILrwnR?e=ecyIwz Thank you!...
  8. BSOD every few days 'DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL'

BSOD every few days 'DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL': I've been getting this bluescreen pretty much since I built the computer I think, not sure why, I attached the output of the log-program-thing like instructed. First time posting, hope I'm doing this correctly. Windows Ver. 18363.815 155692
  9. BSODs Every Few Days

BSODs Every Few Days: Hello, I recently upgraded my PC with new mobo/gpu/cpu/ram, and have been having BSODs on and off since. They have only happened when I was away from the computer, so I didn't realize they were happening until one occurred while my wife was using Autodesk Revit. She has...
  10. Almost every day I get the BSOD.

Almost every day I get the BSOD.: Hello everybody, two months ago i made my very first pc. Since then almost every day i get the BSOD *Sad. My PC specs: CPU - i5 6600K Mo-Bo - ASUS Z170-K RAM - 2x 4GB kingston hyperx 2133 mhz GPU - MSI R9 390 PSU - Seasonic M12ii EVO 650w Storage - Samsung 850...