Windows 10: Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD for the last couple of months

Discus and support Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD for the last couple of months in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I'm on Windows 10 1903 and I've been getting BSOD referencing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL quite frequently (like 5-6 times a week). It happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/adibmcz, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD for the last couple of months

Hi everyone. I'm on Windows 10 1903 and I've been getting BSOD referencing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL quite frequently (like 5-6 times a week). It happens in random times, sometimes in game, sometimes browsing web or even when standby doing nothing. I do not know much about these events, but after doing some google searching I managed to view the dump files stored in the minidump folder (uploaded here) using WinDbg preview from MS store. I saw a driver named srvnet.sys as IMAGE_NAME under bugcheck analysis. Is this the driver causing the problem? Can any kind soul help me understand what is wrong and how to fix it? Should a clean windows installation fix the problem? If you need any other information, please say so, and I will try my best to provide.

Thank you for your time. I would be most grateful for any assistance and information you are able to provide.

submitted by /u/adibmcz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/adibmcz, Nov 11, 2020
  2. ShyamBh Win User

Getting random BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

Hello MS-Community,

I have been getting bugged by this for over a week now. I have a Dell 5547 laptop which had Win8.1 preinstalled in it. I installed Ubuntu over it in a different disk partition after a month of purchase. After that , I have been getting random BSOD saying
    'IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL'. There isn't a fixed action which triggers the BSOD. I have looked up in the internet and followed one of the suggestions to run the 'Driver Verifier'. However, no luck. Even after running the Driver Verifier, it does not produce a
    detailed dump file.

It is also worth noting that I clean installed Windows 10 replacing Windows8.1. All went fine for 3 or 4 days but as soon as I installed the GRUB repair for my dual-boot in my laptop, boom! I've been getting bombed by this BSOD time and again. It is really
    frustrating.

I have attached the two dmp files along with this. One is prior to running the 'Driver Verifier' (giving the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod) and the second one is after (giving a differed bsod 'SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION').

Link to the dmp files are below:

MiniDump_IRQL.zip

Please Help!

Much Thanks.

ShyamBh, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Radit.Key Win User
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

starting around a week ago, my computer has been getting bsod, with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem

I tried and walked around the steps how to fix it, but nothing has done fixing it

I figured that I can't even check the minidumps to see something

some people are making threads and getting helped out, turned out I will try too

here's a link for the minidumps and my pc's spec : bzz.rar

thanks for the attention Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD for the last couple of months :)

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Radit.Key, Nov 11, 2020
  4. Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD for the last couple of months

BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

Minidump_and_MSinfo32.zip

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD for the last couple of months

1. Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD for the last couple of months - Similar Threads - Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

2. I keep getting different bsod the last couple of days.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting different bsod the last couple of days.: Hello everyone, I was getting a few bsod recently while plalying or just watching youtube or twitch. I made a dropbox link with the copy of my minidump folder of windows. I hope this would help maybe Link:...
  3. Strange OS refresh/intermittent lag within last couple months?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange OS refresh/intermittent lag within last couple months?: At some point in the last several months, but my personal PC (Surface Book) and work PC (Lenovo T460) have developed this strange lag, where it appears Windows (or something) is “refreshing” every few minutes. I can be typing in Word, in an Internet Browser, wherever, and...
  4. Getting several different BSOD over the last month.

Getting several different BSOD over the last month.: Keep getting BSOD crashes over the last month or so, at really strange times. Usually when the computer is just completely idle. Cant figure out what is actually causing it. Here is the Minidump file. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ahx7x09yvvp2sps/041720-33265-01.dmp?dl=0...
  5. Bluescreen after a couple a months

Bluescreen after a couple a months: My computer has had a history of crashes before but it has started back again. I seemed to fix the issue a couple months ago when clean installing the graphics driver but it seems to have returned. Can you please help me? I have the minidumps from this crash and the crashes...
  6. Getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Recently I've been getting a lot of these BSODs. I'll start off by explaining my usage and when these blue screens occur. Usually I have 10+ tabs open on browser while i'm using the net. I tend to leave the browser on and close the laptop when i'm not using it. I normally...
  7. BSOD multiple times a day for the last couple of months

BSOD multiple times a day for the last couple of months: I'm getting a BSOD, usually with the stopcode IRQL Not Less or Equal, a couple of times a day, usually after working for a few hours. I'm often doing heavy tasks so this might be part of it. I have used the verifier to create a minidump, saved to OneDrive -...
  8. Various BSODs in the last couple days

Various BSODs in the last couple days: Hello! I recently built a new pc which has been working fine for about two weeks. The last three days I have experienced 5 bsod, and only two of them were the same. Also, all but one seem to have to do with some system file, like tcpip.sys. After the last bsod, whenever I...
  9. Multiple bsod's in last month

Multiple bsod's in last month: Hello, I have had multiple bsod's in the last month. they seem to occur when pc is not doing anything. When im working on it it bsod's sometimes, but when i walk away it will in a matter of minutes. Attachment 61517 i hope someone can tell me what is going on, thanks in...
  10. Random BSOD for the last month

Random BSOD for the last month: Hey Guys, My PC keeps randomly BSODing mainly from DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 00000000`00000000. Have tried different GPU & RAM. Have even done a fresh install to no avail any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. 75875