Windows 10: Getting lag & constant not responding

Discus and support Getting lag & constant not responding in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10ver21H1 OS Build 19043.1415I just recently uninstalled some unused program because of low disk space on C: and managed to increase 25-30ish... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Knerrarkema, May 24, 2022.

1. Getting lag & constant not responding

Windows 10ver21H1 OS Build 19043.1415I just recently uninstalled some unused program because of low disk space on C: and managed to increase 25-30ish GB.The next time I turned it on again, the laptop started to get laggy and constantly not responding after around one hour or so.Some picture saved in the C drive also can't be shown as a thumbnail. Opening it will give message that it's unsupported, but after a few second the image is loaded just fine. Moving the picture to D: drive also fixed the problem and the thumbnail is showing just fine.None of them happened before the day I uninstalled

:)

Knerrarkema, May 24, 2022
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, May 24, 2022
  3. Siatullah Win User
    Getting lag & constant not responding

Okay, i tried the scannow and it seems to repair some corrupt file.
    I will return later, for now, i'm going to see if there's any difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, seems like the lag is is fixed/reduced.
    As for the not responding, I'm not really sure how to explain it.
    It usually happen when I closed or started a program, without the lag they can close immediately, but some program still linger as background process for some minutes. I think the cause is the same, but the difference in lag caused different effect.

Siatullah, May 24, 2022
  4. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, May 24, 2022
Thema:

1. Getting lag & constant not responding - Similar Threads - Getting lag constant

2. Getting lag & constant not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting lag & constant not responding: Windows 10ver21H1 OS Build 19043.1415I just recently uninstalled some unused program because of low disk space on C: and managed to increase 25-30ish GB.The next time I turned it on again, the laptop started to get laggy and constantly not responding after around one hour or...
  3. Getting lag & constant not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting lag & constant not responding: Windows 10ver21H1 OS Build 19043.1415I just recently uninstalled some unused program because of low disk space on C: and managed to increase 25-30ish GB.The next time I turned it on again, the laptop started to get laggy and constantly not responding after around one hour or...
  4. device manager lagging, not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    device manager lagging, not responding: Hi everyonei have problem with device manager i'm using Windows pro 10 64bit 21H1 Os build 19043.1348i'm using device manager every day in work laptop to check ports because im work Software Mobile so i must check port every time connect phone. some times can't see port...
  5. device manager lagging, not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    device manager lagging, not responding: Hi everyonei have problem with device manager i'm using Windows pro 10 64bit 21H1 Os build 19043.1348i'm using device manager every day in work laptop to check ports because im work Software Mobile so i must check port every time connect phone. some times can't see port...
  6. CONSTANTLY "NOT RESPONDING"......

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CONSTANTLY "NOT RESPONDING"......: Greetings--Okay, I give up...... In the last 6 months to almost a year, every time I open anything - Excel, Word both through 365, my browser, my email third party Thunderbird, my various software I use, EVERYTHING, I get the words, "Not Responding." It takes anywhere from...
  7. Windows lags constantly

Windows lags constantly: Hello, I have just performed a fresh install of the machine and I noticed that Windows lags when: 1. Downloading a file. There's a pause sometimes long between me clicking DOWNLOAD and the download actually starts. Also during this "pause", I can't do anything, I can't...
  8. Constant lag spikes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Constant lag spikes: Hello, for the past 2 weeks or so I have been experiencing lag spikes that occur every 10-20 seconds. I am at a resting ping of about 45, but these lag spikes can range from 200-500 and last about a second. While these are manageable, they can also be very frustrating while...
  9. Constantly getting "Not Responding"error message&freezing using chrome

in Windows 10 Support
    Constantly getting "Not Responding"error message&freezing using chrome: I own a dell Latitude Insprion laptop, it's less than 3 years old, When I use Google Chrome(or IE or Firefox for that matter) the system freezes for extended periods , 3 to 7 minutes, and will not respond. The error message "Not Responding" shows up all the time. This happens...
  10. Constant Lag Spikes

Constant Lag Spikes: Hello, Lately, my computer has started to have lag spikes, in and outside games. It didn't happen before and for the price of the computer I don't except this bad performance. I tried to remove programs from startup, clean my computer but nothing seems to be working....