Windows 10: Getting lag while playing games after 1903 update

Discus and support Getting lag while playing games after 1903 update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After updating to the latest version of Windows patch May 2019, my games have started to show a certain amount of lag which was not there at all in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnuraagShukla, May 28, 2019.

1. Getting lag while playing games after 1903 update

After updating to the latest version of Windows patch May 2019, my games have started to show a certain amount of lag which was not there at all in v1803. I tried reinstalling the graphic drivers but the problem still persists. Any help would be appreciated.

***Modified title from: Windows 1903 update***

:)

AnuraagShukla, May 28, 2019

2. Card games lagging!

Hi Helena,

If it's an online game, the lag issue may have been caused by your Internet connection. It can also occur due to the game server issue. We'll need to gather a bit more information to better identify what's causing this. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • What card game are you having issues with?
    • Is the issue the same with other games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, if the card game you're playing is downloaded from Windows Store, we suggest running the
    Windows apps troubleshooter. The apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games and applications downloaded from Windows Store.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, May 28, 2019
  3. Game lag after the most recent update

Hi Billy,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you're experiencing lags while playing. One of which is the game server issue. To properly address your this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing the issue with your other games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps through this

link
    . This can help diagnose and resolve issues with Microsoft products or third-party software that affects Microsoft products.

Wilfred Mac, May 28, 2019
  4. Jose Est Win User

Getting lag while playing games after 1903 update

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Getting lag while playing games after 1903 update

1. Getting lag while playing games after 1903 update - Similar Threads - Getting lag while

2. My PC randomly Lag while Playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC randomly Lag while Playing Games: I Don't Know Why But My Pc Lag Randomly Sometime it's 2-3 sec or sometime around 1 minAnd I am Playing Light Games Like Tomb Raider 2013My PC SpecAMD Ryzen 5 4600HGTX 1650 Graphic8 GB ram512 SSD and 1 TB HDDMy Windows and Game Run on SSDSSD is half emptyI already tried Up to...
  3. My PC randomly Lag while Playing Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC randomly Lag while Playing Games: I Don't Know Why But My Pc Lag Randomly Sometime it's 2-3 sec or sometime around 1 minAnd I am Playing Light Games Like Tomb Raider 2013My PC SpecAMD Ryzen 5 4600HGTX 1650 Graphic8 GB ram512 SSD and 1 TB HDDMy Windows and Game Run on SSDSSD is half emptyI already tried Up to...
  4. Getting BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting BSOD while playing games: I've been trying to play games but after an hour or so my computer BSODs and I see either IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_ERROR. Most of the time I see it being caused by ntoskrnl.exe and I don't know...
  5. Getting BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting BSOD while playing games: I've been trying to play games but after an hour or so my computer BSODs and I see either IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_ERROR. Most of the time I see it being caused by ntoskrnl.exe and I don't know...
  6. Getting BSOD while playing game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD while playing game.: I am constantly getting the BSOD while playing Valorant. I've been playing this game for last 8 months until an update from Windows.Specs:Dell Latitude E6530RAM: 8GBCPU; i5 3210M I've updated the windows and reinstalled the game even.I've analyzed the minidump file and it...
  7. Lag spikes while playing online games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lag spikes while playing online games: Over the last year or so I have been getting periodic spikes of lag where I am unable to move or control my character in game. I have run multiple ping tests and hardware usage tests and there is no correlation between a high ping and these spikes, or high hardware usage and...
  8. Having lag/fps drop while playing games after windows 10 update

Having lag/fps drop while playing games after windows 10 update: After windows 10 update my pc suffer from lag/fps drop while playing game Motherboard :- Gigabyte technology Graphic card :- intel R HD Graphics 4600...
  9. Getting BSOD while playing games

Getting BSOD while playing games: Hello! I don't really know much about computers, so this entire process has been a little bit draining to work through as I'm trying to understand the content as I'm trying to fix the problem. Recently, I was playing BDL2 with a friend of mine when my PC blue screened out...
  10. laptop lags while playing games when plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop lags while playing games when plugged in: i have noticed that the laptop lags while playing games when plugged in. But when I play the same games on battery, they run just fine. How do I stop this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games/970658d6-be8f-47a8-b84f-39e46e62835f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows lagg in game after a while

2. Why there is lag after updating to windows 10 1903