Windows 10: Getting Logitech M570 to function with Logitech Options?

Discus and support Getting Logitech M570 to function with Logitech Options? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I originally posted this problem (One Logitech Setpoint for two different Logitech mice? - Windows 10 Forums), but as I feel there's a new twist, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by flycaster, Jul 24, 2017.

1. flycaster Win User

Getting Logitech M570 to function with Logitech Options?

I originally posted this problem (One Logitech Setpoint for two different Logitech mice? - Windows 10 Forums), but as I feel there's a new twist, it would be best to start a new thread.

Both my mice (M570 and M720) have the Logitech unifying mark on them, and there is a Logitech unifying dongle in place that was first being used by M570 with Setpoint. However, I found that Setpoint wouldn't recognize my new mouse (M720.) I then found Logitech's Options program (Logitech Options - Logitech Support) that offered more than Setpoint. DL'd Options, but it initially only recognized M720 and not M570. Using Options "add device," I kept getting "Try again" and haven't been able to get M570 to function on Options. No matter what I do, when Options is open, it only shows M720. Although M570 does function as setup on setpoint, I can't get to use setups for individual programs using Options??? All firmware is uptaded.

:)

flycaster, Jul 24, 2017

2. No Logitech double-click after Creators Update

Logitech wireless trackball M570 with scroll wheel set to double-click in SetPoint s/w. Worked 100% before update, now does not function. Updated Logitech s/w, the setting is there, but not working. Any thoughts?

Androsupial, Jul 24, 2017
  3. KB3213986 update problems

It's Logitech M570

Dorothy723, Jul 24, 2017
Thema:

Getting Logitech M570 to function with Logitech Options?

1. Getting Logitech M570 to function with Logitech Options? - Similar Threads - Getting Logitech M570

2. Logitech Options+ crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech Options+ crashing on startup: inputgingpugLogitech options+ is not working. Crashing on startup every time. I am not able to uninstall it.....Therefore I am not able fix the problem by reinstalling the program.... Please advice. Logitech customer support is horrible. Thx...
  3. Logitech Options+ crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech Options+ crashing on startup: inputgingpugLogitech options+ is not working. Crashing on startup every time. I am not able to uninstall it.....Therefore I am not able fix the problem by reinstalling the program.... Please advice. Logitech customer support is horrible. Thx...
  4. Logitech joystick not functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech joystick not functioning: I have just bought a new computer which has Win11 previous was Win10. My Logitech Extreme 3d pro joystick does not work now. I supposedly have a driver error. The joystick does not come with software-plug and play. Is Win11 not compatible with this device ? addendum.....now...
  5. Logitech joystick not functioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech joystick not functioning: I have just bought a new computer which has Win11 previous was Win10. My Logitech Extreme 3d pro joystick does not work now. I supposedly have a driver error. The joystick does not come with software-plug and play. Is Win11 not compatible with this device ? addendum.....now...
  6. Logitech M570 Trackball Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech M570 Trackball Issues: So I'm sure many of you are familiar with this trackball mouse. Now when i first got this mouse a while back, it took a while to get used to as oppose to a regular mouse. Also because i have 2 monitors and move my mouse a lot, the trackball is much easier to use then the...
  7. Logitech Options (LogiOptionsMgr.exe) crashes!

Logitech Options (LogiOptionsMgr.exe) crashes!: Hello! Couple of days ago I assembled my new PC. Here are the specs: Asus Crosshair VII Hero WIFI (bios 2501) AMD Ryzen 3900X Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB 3000MHz CL15 Samsung SSD NVMe 970PRO 512GB Windows 10 1903 and some other components. I haven't installed/tested...
  8. Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?

Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?: I'm sure some of you have used this mouse before. Its great because trackball means you don't have to move around with your wireless mouse. Recently, i notice it kept right clicking. At first i thought this was my laptop issue, but then when i turned off the power button to...
  9. Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?

in Windows 10 Support
    Logitech M570 Trackball Wireless Mouse Right Clicking?: I'm sure some of you have used this mouse before. Its great because trackball means you don't have to move around with your wireless mouse. Recently, i notice it kept right clicking. At first i thought this was my laptop issue, but then when i turned off the power button to...
  10. Latest Logitech Options Software

Latest Logitech Options Software: Latest Logitech Options Released [img] Note Date: October 1, 2018 Software Version: 6.94.17 OS supported: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 File Size: 149 MB Download: Logitech Options Logitech Options software lets you customize your device's settings as follows: Change...