Windows 10: Getting Lots of BSODs and I need help.

Discus and support Getting Lots of BSODs and I need help. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I've been getting a lot of BSODs lately after I got a new SSD and GPU. I have attached a link to the dump files.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrockNielsen, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Getting Lots of BSODs and I need help.

Hi everyone, I've been getting a lot of BSODs lately after I got a new SSD and GPU. I have attached a link to the dump files. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HqxVcmSSBuOiQhZujzl3XS0fpNKSODX4?usp=sharing

:)

BrockNielsen, Oct 28, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 28, 2018
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Oct 28, 2018
  4. AtaOzd Win User

Getting Lots of BSODs and I need help.

lot of BSOD, lot of them.

So I got a new PC and I started getting A LOT OF BSOD(Up tp 25-30 a day) most of them read:

-Kernel mode trap error

-pfn list corrupt

-kernel security check failiure

-Memory Management

-irql_not_less_or_equal

-system service exception (win32kbase.sys)

I'm doing a system scan rn, Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. Getting Lots of BSODs and I need help. :)

AtaOzd, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

Getting Lots of BSODs and I need help.

1. Getting Lots of BSODs and I need help. - Similar Threads - Getting Lots BSODs

2. Lots of BSOD's! Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lots of BSOD's! Please help!: Hi all,My computer goes to a BSOD daily. Never while I'm using it, only when I'm away from it. Here are the most recent dump files. I've run every system scan I can think of and everything comes back as good. Please help! ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger...
  3. Lots of BSOD's! Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lots of BSOD's! Please help!: Hi all,My computer goes to a BSOD daily. Never while I'm using it, only when I'm away from it. Here are the most recent dump files. I've run every system scan I can think of and everything comes back as good. Please help! ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger...
  4. A lot of BSOD HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of BSOD HELP!: Hello, I've been experiencing a lot of BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, What failed: ntoskrl.exe on my laptop. Windows and nvidia drivers are updated to their latest versions. What's weird is that the BSOD doesn't happen when im playing on my pc, only when doing regular work...
  5. A lot of BSOD HELP!

A lot of BSOD HELP!: Hello, I've been experiencing a lot of BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, What failed: ntoskrl.exe on my laptop. Windows and nvidia drivers are updated to their latest versions. What's weird is that the BSOD doesn't happen when im playing on my pc, only when doing regular work...
  6. Viruses, need a lot of help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Viruses, need a lot of help: So my partner had downloaded some things, unknowingly things that were harmful. There is now something attacking our computer. It pops up with a text box that says “cmdexe” on the top of it, and also our chrome keeps getting this extension that says “Phone” and that extension...
  7. Viruses, need a lot of help

Viruses, need a lot of help: So my partner had downloaded some things, unknowingly things that were harmful. There is now something attacking our computer. It pops up with a text box that says “cmdexe” on the top of it, and also our chrome keeps getting this extension that says “Phone” and that extension...
  8. Viruses, need a lot of help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Need A LOT of help in A LOT ofstem failures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need A LOT of help in A LOT ofstem failures: Hi I have been asking for help in this community and been getting help but I always ask like a question while I have alot so iam gonna tell all of them my laptop was perfect until last week it got a white horizontal line and screen flickering while using an app called parsec...
  10. Lost a lot of files, need help getting them back

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost a lot of files, need help getting them back: I was trying to get rid of a ghost file on my desktop through the rmdir command in Command Prompt, but I made a stupid mistake and accidentally deleted all the files on my desktop, which I then tried to rectify with a system restore, only to discover that I barely got any of...