Windows 10: Getting Magnifying glass icon on Lock screen

Discus and support Getting Magnifying glass icon on Lock screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to get a Magnifying glass symbol on the lock screen Thank you! Sulkiflii R.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SulkifliiRutenbeck, May 18, 2019.

1. Getting Magnifying glass icon on Lock screen

I want to get a Magnifying glass symbol on the lock screen

Thank you!
    Sulkiflii R.

:)

SulkifliiRutenbeck, May 18, 2019
  2. jjd56 Win User

Magnifying glass icon

Why does the magnifying glass icon keep disappearing from the task bar and how do I get it back (and keep it there)? The last time I searched for magnifier.exe as someone suggested, got it back, now it's gone again. Please, this is driving me crazy.

Jean

jjd56, May 18, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    How to get Magnifying glass icon on Lockscreen?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To get the Magnifying symbol on the lock screen you will need to enable Windows spotlight for the lock screen. Windows spotlight is an option that displays different background images on the lock screen.

To enable Windows spotlight on your computer, please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold Windows key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Personalization.
    3. Click on Lock screen.
    4. Select Windows spotlight from the drop down menu under
      Background.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 18, 2019
  4. Getting Magnifying glass icon on Lock screen

How to hide Windows 10's magnify glass (zoom)?

when turning on the magnify glass there is an icon of magnifier on the screen. How can we hide it while keep the magnify feature enabled?

Aero Windwalker, May 18, 2019
Thema:

Getting Magnifying glass icon on Lock screen

1. Getting Magnifying glass icon on Lock screen - Similar Threads - Getting Magnifying glass

2. Search suggestions with magnifying glass

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search suggestions with magnifying glass: Since a recent update, the search field window pops up intermittently with advertising for AI above the Recent area. I can click that shut, but it's also now displaying weird tips that I don't need as questions with a search magnifying glass at the end of each one. I can...
  3. Shortcut arrow replaced with magnifying glass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcut arrow replaced with magnifying glass: The arrow icon that normally shows up on my desktop shortcuts is replaced with a magnifying glass. I looked up the problem but the response was for windows 7. I am using 11. Anyone know how to fix it?I had a screenshot but I can't upload it for some reason, it keeps failing...
  4. Shortcut arrow replaced with magnifying glass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcut arrow replaced with magnifying glass: The arrow icon that normally shows up on my desktop shortcuts is replaced with a magnifying glass. I looked up the problem but the response was for windows 7. I am using 11. Anyone know how to fix it?I had a screenshot but I can't upload it for some reason, it keeps failing...
  5. Windows 11 displays a magnifying glass icon when trying to search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 displays a magnifying glass icon when trying to search: I can't search, because it displays a magnifying glass icon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-displays-a-magnifying-glass-icon-when/2d57b747-a99d-41a0-849e-a31f1fe6218d
  6. Windows 11 displays a magnifying glass icon when trying to search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 displays a magnifying glass icon when trying to search: I can't search, because it displays a magnifying glass icon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-displays-a-magnifying-glass-icon-when/2d57b747-a99d-41a0-849e-a31f1fe6218d
  7. Desktop icons appear with Magnifying glass appearing again

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons appear with Magnifying glass appearing again: I see mention of this issue back in 2017. But it's happening again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icons-with-magnifying-glass/23de9879-010a-4044-8394-d50bce450dec I'm seeing this again. Intermittently. For a few seconds - 15 - 30 seconds...
  8. How to get Magnifying glass icon on Lockscreen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get Magnifying glass icon on Lockscreen?: How do I get the magnetifying glass symbol that provides a like to tell me information about the lock screen picture? ***Modified title from: lock scree***...
  9. Magnifying Glass (Search) Icon Windows 10 Taskbar

in Cortana
    Magnifying Glass (Search) Icon Windows 10 Taskbar: Yesterday IT had to do some work on my computer and it never fails that every time they work on it, they restore Cortana for her "search" functionality. I've told them about clicking the windows icon and then to directly start typing but they tend to stick with the Cortana...
  10. Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Floating Transparent Magnifying Glass for Magnifier in Windows 10 [img] Information Magnifier is a tool that enlarges part—or all—of your screen so you can see words and images...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. serach magnifying glass

2. get rid of magnifying glass on taskbar