Windows 10: Getting Many System Restarts, Crashes, Freezes, and Blue Screens

Discus and support Getting Many System Restarts, Crashes, Freezes, and Blue Screens in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; System Specs:CPU: Intel i7 13700kMOBO: Asus ROG Strix Z-790E Gaming WifiGPU: Asus ROG Strix 4070TiRAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32 GBPSU: Corsair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Trevor Williams3, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Getting Many System Restarts, Crashes, Freezes, and Blue Screens

System Specs:CPU: Intel i7 13700kMOBO: Asus ROG Strix Z-790E Gaming WifiGPU: Asus ROG Strix 4070TiRAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32 GBPSU: Corsair RM1000eHello,I have been getting many blue screens all of a sudden out of nowhere and have done a lot of research and have tried to find the cause but need assistance. I have run Memtest86 and found no errors. Reinstalled Windows 11 Pro twice. Ensure Ram is installed in correct slots per Asus recommendations in the manual. I've tried examining the minidump files but keep getting errors stating I don't have permission when I do because I'm t

:)

Trevor Williams3, Mar 4, 2024

2. The screen freezes and blue screen crashes

it freezes randomly n does not recover unless i force restart my pc I've tried everything from the list of options for blue screen crashes but none of them worked for me if there are other ways to fix it pls do tell or do I need to bring my pc to a shop
    or dell to fix it

RichardLee7, Mar 4, 2024
  3. my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 4, 2024
  4. FalseHawk Win User

Getting Many System Restarts, Crashes, Freezes, and Blue Screens

Blue Screen, restarting, and freezing

I was just using my computer as I usually do, and my computer just had a random blue screen. I thought that it was just a regular crash, so I tried to get back on. When it was restarted, my computer, wouldn't get to the login screen. I then had to reinstall
    windows 10, waited an hour, and tried to recover my applications. Then my screen froze, restarted, and gets to a certain point where it freezes and restarts again. Sometimes I'm able to log back on for about ten minutes until it freezes and restarts. If asked,
    I'm using an HP computer. If asked, I'll try to provide all the information I know.

FalseHawk, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

Getting Many System Restarts, Crashes, Freezes, and Blue Screens

1. Getting Many System Restarts, Crashes, Freezes, and Blue Screens - Similar Threads - Getting Many System

2. Getting Many System Restarts, Crashes, Freezes, and Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Many System Restarts, Crashes, Freezes, and Blue Screens: System Specs:CPU: Intel i7 13700kMOBO: Asus ROG Strix Z-790E Gaming WifiGPU: Asus ROG Strix 4070TiRAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32 GBPSU: Corsair RM1000eHello,I have been getting many blue screens all of a sudden out of nowhere and have done a lot of research and have...
  3. Games crashing and system crashing/restarting/no blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing and system crashing/restarting/no blue screen: Hello MS team, I recently was having game crash issues and have since added more ram. Now I am still having the issues but its becoming more often. Most times the crash occurs it will crash the program game but a few times it has crashed the whole system. No blue screen, I...
  4. Games crashing and system crashing/restarting/no blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crashing and system crashing/restarting/no blue screen: Hello MS team, I recently was having game crash issues and have since added more ram. Now I am still having the issues but its becoming more often. Most times the crash occurs it will crash the program game but a few times it has crashed the whole system. No blue screen, I...
  5. Games crashing and system crashing/restarting/no blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Blue screen and random system hard freezes/crashes

Blue screen and random system hard freezes/crashes: so i have been having issues with my PC ... sometimes it crashes when HDR is on other times it crashes with HDR off ... all the times crashing when using web browser firefox ... no i checked its not firefoxes fault here as it also crashes when just working in Blender or in...
  7. System Crashes. No Blue Screen. Restarts to desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Crashes. No Blue Screen. Restarts to desktop.: Usually happens when I'm gaming. Warzone Game will freeze then PC will restart. I've reinstalled display drivers. I've reinstalled the game. I checked for Windows updates and BIOS updates. I have no other software running at the time and its very intermittent. I can play 10...
  8. System Crashes. No Blue Screen. Restarts to desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Crashes. No Blue Screen. Restarts to desktop.: Usually happens when I'm gaming. Warzone Game will freeze then PC will restart. I've reinstalled display drivers. I've reinstalled the game. I checked for Windows updates and BIOS updates. I have no other software running at the time and its very intermittent. I can play 10...
  9. Crashing, Blue Screens, Black Screens, Random Restarts, Freezing

Crashing, Blue Screens, Black Screens, Random Restarts, Freezing: I have done a few clean installs since it began. Blue screens are mostly Critical Process Died and System Thread Exception Not Handled. In safe mode I have done sfc scan, chkdsk, DISM, I have also done a few memory tests, and intel processor diagnostic tool. I downloaded...
  10. Blue screen/ freeze and restart

Blue screen/ freeze and restart: My computer sometimes freezes and restarts. i followed this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983 and this:...