Windows 10: Getting MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs with code 0x4477

Discus and support Getting MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs with code 0x4477 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I will be concise and straight to the point. I have Windows 10 Pro, Build 2004. I'm currently getting MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs. It happens either after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nitori, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Nitori Win User

Getting MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs with code 0x4477

I will be concise and straight to the point. I have Windows 10 Pro, Build 2004.

I'm currently getting MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs. It happens either after extensive use (large 30+ GB RAM usage) and/or during gaming when temperatures are higher. They do not point to any driver in particular.

I've tested Driver Verifier on every non-Microsoft driver just now, and my PC does BSOD within a minute after boot with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED pointing to hidclass.sys.

I have attached the relevant minidumps. Please assist me to the best of your ability, thank you.

For additional background info: I've already run Windows Memory Diagnostic as well as Memtest86 for many passes on the RAM. Zero issues. All of my drivers are up to date, although the BIOS isn't. I'm inclined to believe that it is a CPU or RAM issue, though.

:)

Nitori, Sep 11, 2020
  2. OneMoar Win User
    OneMoar, Sep 11, 2020
  3. BSOD, Error code: Memory_Management

My PC model is ASUS A556U, Core i7 , Ram: 4GB.

I keep on crushing into BSOD with the error code : Memory_management. I had tried on the Memory Diagnostics but it appears that My Laptop had no problem. But it keep on error like every 10 mins. I wonder wether the problem is because my laptop does
    not compatible win 10 or not.

Appreciate to any suggestions.

Serey Waddhanak Rath, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Getting MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs with code 0x4477

[BSOD] Memory_Management

Hi Patrick,

There's a lot of reason for booting in to a BSOD, like problems with the driver for your display adapter or the video output is being sent to an unexpected port. In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error message/code along with the BSOD?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Getting MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs with code 0x4477

1. Getting MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs with code 0x4477 - Similar Threads - Getting MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs

2. Getting a BSOD for “MEMORY_MANAGEMENT”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a BSOD for “MEMORY_MANAGEMENT”: I’ve had a few issues that I’ve had to work through since I got my computer built, but this one has me stumped. I keep getting BSODs with a stop code reading “MEMORY_MANAGEMENT”, I started getting this after I reset my Windows to fix another issue, which thankfully fixed that...
  3. Getting a BSOD for “MEMORY_MANAGEMENT”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting a BSOD for “MEMORY_MANAGEMENT”: I’ve had a few issues that I’ve had to work through since I got my computer built, but this one has me stumped. I keep getting BSODs with a stop code reading “MEMORY_MANAGEMENT”, I started getting this after I reset my Windows to fix another issue, which thankfully fixed that...
  4. BSoD: MEMORY_MANAGMENT error code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD: MEMORY_MANAGMENT error code: I got a BSOD that was a unknown error code of just storage. it is very strange. I was running this windows OS: Windows 10 Processer: intelR CoreTM i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.60 GHz. Installed RAM: 8.00 GB Device ID:...
  5. BSOD STOP CODE: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD STOP CODE: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT: My sister just used my PC this morning and she shutted it down after she used it. Now that I started it again it has BSOD and is still not restarting after 15 mins. What do I do...
  6. Memory_management bsod

Memory_management bsod: Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 Got a BSOD with the MEMORY_MANAGEMENT stop code. -(2020-10-15_19-26-25).zip 166454
  7. BSoD with error code of "Memory_Management"

BSoD with error code of "Memory_Management": I recently started to get the blue screen of death. I have done all the memory scans and have wiped all my drives, reformatted, and reinstalled windows, but I still get Blue Screens. Before reformatting, the order of BSoD stop codes were ""Critical Process Died", "System...
  8. BSOD Memory_Management

BSOD Memory_Management: Estimados, En algunas ocasiones, mientras estamos trabajando con el notebook, nos tira BSOD Memory_Management *** STOP: 0x0000001A (0x00000000000000403,0FFFFF68000040DD8,0xD410000047F14967,0xFFFFF68000031968) Desconocemos exactamente cual pueda ser la causa. Dejo log...
  9. BSOD Memory_management

BSOD Memory_management: I have had periodic BSODs on this PC, perhaps every 30 days. Usually irql_not_less_or_equal This is a new cause. I have tested the memory previously with no errors reported. I have (hopefully) attached the report below. Thanks for any assistance. 66574
  10. Bsod MEMORY_MANAGEMENT error code: 0x0000001a

Bsod MEMORY_MANAGEMENT error code: 0x0000001a: Hi there, I've asked your help about the same bsod, some month ago on 7Forum. At the time i was on 7 to test it's stability on my previous mobo ( i was convinced that my mobo wasn't compatible with Win 10 ). At the time you couldn't help me, cause there were activation...