Windows 10: Getting message about adblocker from a site even when uninstalled

Discus and support Getting message about adblocker from a site even when uninstalled in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; May or may not be a Windows issue but I don't see how its a browser issue either. I use adblock in Edge, Chrome and Internet Explorer. On one website... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by woldsweather, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Getting message about adblocker from a site even when uninstalled

May or may not be a Windows issue but I don't see how its a browser issue either.

I use adblock in Edge, Chrome and Internet Explorer. On one website I have it disabled but the webpage I am sent to on this site says I need to disable adblocker.

I get the same message on Firefox even though I havent adblocker installed and in Opera I can actually get to view what I want to see on the website.

I uninstalled adblocker on Chrome and still got diverted to the adblocker website

I have just spoke to the owner of the qwebsite and I am the only person out of 250,000 to use the site in the past two weeks with the problem. The site has many webcams all on rivers, hence the recent popularity.

Can it be my virus protection? I use the paid for Kaspersky software.

Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.657)

:)

woldsweather, Feb 22, 2020
  2. makisxxx Win User

Edge+AdBlocker

Hello guys
    any good adblocker for Edge? I'm frustrated with those ads I added some adblock list in my Host but seems is not working.
    any suggestions?

makisxxx, Feb 22, 2020
  3. Adblock Plus.

Hi Ruth,

We understand that you want to uninstall your AdBlock Plus. Here's how:

• Open your Control Panel. You can search for it using your
      Cortana
    • Choose the Large icons option from the View by drop down list found on the upper-right part of the Control Panel window.
    • Locate then select Programs and Features.
    • Find and click the AdBlock Plus, then select Uninstall/Change
      that will appear beside the Organize drop down button.

Or you may also refer
    here
    for the steps and other information in uninstalling a program or an app.

Let us know what happens next.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Getting message about adblocker from a site even when uninstalled

Adblock Plus

Hello

A pleasure to help you.

If you are using Google Chrome, click on the button with three horizontal stripes and select Settings. Go to Extensions and look for Adblock Plus in the list of extensions. Click on the icon in the form of a trash can to uninstall it or click on the Enabled
    box to temporarily disable it.

Remove Adblock Plus from Internet Explorer

Right click on the Windows Start button and select Programs and Features. Look for the Adblock Plus icon in the list of installed programs, right click it and select Uninstall.

Let me know please to continue supporting you.

Greetings Dayamis.

dayamiperez, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Getting message about adblocker from a site even when uninstalled

1. Getting message about adblocker from a site even when uninstalled - Similar Threads - Getting message adblocker

2. Finding and uninstalling AdBlock.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Finding and uninstalling AdBlock.: Hi, I'd like to uninstall AdBlock. I've used the three dots and not found AdBlock anywhere, tried in extensions and apps but it seems to be hidden. I want to download some 3D models for SketchUp but every site I go onto tells me that I'm running AdBlocker. Any help please,...
  3. Finding and uninstalling AdBlock.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding and uninstalling AdBlock.: Hi, I'd like to uninstall AdBlock. I've used the three dots and not found AdBlock anywhere, tried in extensions and apps but it seems to be hidden. I want to download some 3D models for SketchUp but every site I go onto tells me that I'm running AdBlocker. Any help please,...
  4. Finding and uninstalling AdBlock.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. AdBlock Messages

AdBlock Messages: At one time I had Ad Blocker on my computer but have since deleted it and any other similar Ad Blockers in my browsers. However, websites still think I have an ad blocker installed and present me with the message to to disable my ad blocker. I have Firefox, Chrome and Edge...
  6. Adblock .

Adblock .: I request that you remove AdBlock from my email. I called a few weeks ago, and was transferred from person to person. No one spoke to me after I told them the subject of my call. So, please remove AdBlock. You put it there without my permission or knowledge. I cannot put my...
  7. ADBLOCKER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ADBLOCKER: HI How do i disable Ad BLOCKER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adblocker/1e9f2e56-fbce-463d-8e91-04865035e902"
  8. Adblock Plus Not Working On Certain Sites With Chrome?

Adblock Plus Not Working On Certain Sites With Chrome?: I use chrome. I notice that recently the google chrome web browser, there is no longer the adblock plus logo next to address bar on right? On my chromebook, i still see it. Well on my main laptop, the only way i see the adblock lus logo is if i click on the 3 dots, then i...
  9. Getting messages from Tweak about problems with drivers

Getting messages from Tweak about problems with drivers: I have been getting messages from Teak about 84 problems on drivers. Who and what does this co. want. * Moved from IE7/XP * Original title: drivers...
  10. bad time getting sites to even work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bad time getting sites to even work: For the last 4-6 weeks every site I go to has been a real pain. Every page takes 1-2 minutes to load when it will load. Constant "Site is not responding. Refresh page". Refresh two, three, four times. Pages will freeze up and nothing but closing the site will do. Not just the...