Windows 10: getting message as windows 10 will expire soon every time when I turned on

Discus and support getting message as windows 10 will expire soon every time when I turned on in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a laptop I bought from Dubai, I used it in Nepal and now I am using it in USA. After 3 months in US there's a message that says your windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Rshrestha9, Apr 17, 2019.

1. getting message as windows 10 will expire soon every time when I turned on

I have a laptop I bought from Dubai, I used it in Nepal and now I am using it in USA. After 3 months in US there's a message that says your windows will expire soon. I tried putting the product key of this computer but it didn't work. I have installed windows 10 pro version 1803 installed on 2/4/19 in Nepal. Now its says its expiring soon. When I go to updates and security in activation it says windows is activated your organization activation service and needs a product key(tried giving product key that appears in command promt). I tried the solutions in YouTube its not working. Can any one help me please?

:)

Rshrestha9, Apr 17, 2019
  2. ViswaC Win User

Windows 10 license expires soon - message

I got a notification saying that my Windows license is about to expire soon. I followed the steps and it is asking me to change product key, which I don't have because I upgraded from Win8 to Win10 during that upgrade period. This is my personal laptop and
    not any organization's. I followed the steps in

windows 10 expire

and

Your Windows Licence Will Expire Soon Windows 10 (expiration on monday february 29,2016)

but it didn't do anything, in fact the one with the default values one just made it show a message saying I don't have a valid license.

How do I get a product key to input in the change product key option?

Please help

Regards,

Viswa

ViswaC, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Getting notification as Windows uploader is due to expire soon

Hi James,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you referring to the notification that you are getting Windows will expire soon?
    • Since from when are you getting this message and did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is your Windows 10 activated?
    I also suggest you to provide us the screenshot of the issue you are facing
    in order to understand the issue better.

Refer:
    How to include a screenshot in your post

Keep us posted with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 17, 2019
  4. DARKO21 Win User

getting message as windows 10 will expire soon every time when I turned on

Windows license will expire soon

Hi all

I have recently factory restored my hp envy windows 10. Now i have this message "WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON". Im not sure if this is important but i have sent in my hp envy for warranty repairs on the hard disk drive. I bought my hp with windows 10 home edition, but when I sent it in for repairs it came back with windows 10 pro. Any suggestions

DARKO21, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

getting message as windows 10 will expire soon every time when I turned on

1. getting message as windows 10 will expire soon every time when I turned on - Similar Threads - getting message expire

2. I got the message your windows license will expire soon when I turned on my pc today

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the message your windows license will expire soon when I turned on my pc today: I got the message your windows license will expire soon when I turned on my pc today the pc is a refurbished one I bought from amazon about 6 months ago which already had windows 11 installed on it I clicked on the setting and it says the license is active so what do I need...
  3. I got the message your windows license will expire soon when I turned on my pc today

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got the message your windows license will expire soon when I turned on my pc today: I got the message your windows license will expire soon when I turned on my pc today the pc is a refurbished one I bought from amazon about 6 months ago which already had windows 11 installed on it I clicked on the setting and it says the license is active so what do I need...
  4. Getting a Windows popup/message every time I turn on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a Windows popup/message every time I turn on my PC: The message in part reads as follows:C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.549981C3F5F10_4.2204.13303.0_x64_8wekyb3d8...I have no idea why this is happening and would like to know how to get rid of it. Thank you for any assistance....
  5. Getting a "windows will expire soon" message.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Getting a "windows will expire soon" message.: Tried the fixes shown online but not working, any ideas? I cant find the product key. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-a-windows-will-expire-soon-message/86b3a185-b14d-4eb4-833b-d19d869fe58c
  6. Windows license will expire soon message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows license will expire soon message: I am getting a mesage to say my windows license will expire soon. I purchased a home license which suits my limited use. nothing has changed on my laptop and there is no reason for me to pay for another license. I have tried to enter the code that came with the license and...
  7. i m getting the message window 10 is expiring soon what i have to do

i m getting the message window 10 is expiring soon what i have to do: ' window 10 activation is expiring soon' this message is flashing on my pc. I tried to activate window 10 but all in vain. what should i have to do....
  8. License will soon expire message.

License will soon expire message.: I turned on my laptop windows 10 pro today and it shows license will expire soon message. I don't have the product key. Should I buy another one or is there ways of solving this issue? I need help please....
  9. Windows 10 expiring soon message

Windows 10 expiring soon message: Greetings; My husband bought a refurbished optiplex with Windows 10 Pro 18363.476 build latest version just installed. Keep getting a message even before the latest update- that the license key is expiring soon. We tried to get in touch with the company we got the machine...
  10. WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON MESSAGE DISPLAYED MULTIPLE TIMES

WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON MESSAGE DISPLAYED MULTIPLE TIMES: I AM GETTING MESSAGE "WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON" . I HAD WORKING LICENSE COPY, NOW SUDDENLY I AM GETTING THIS TYPE OF MESSAGE. HOW DO I FIND MY DIGITAL LICENSE COPY ATTACHED TO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT?? CAN ANYONE HELP ME?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Each time I switch on my laptop I am told my license is to expire