Windows 10: Getting messages from Tweak about problems with drivers

Discus and support Getting messages from Tweak about problems with drivers in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been getting messages from Teak about 84 problems on drivers. Who and what does this co. want. * Moved from IE7/XP * Original title: drivers... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ClaudeGatien1, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Getting messages from Tweak about problems with drivers

I have been getting messages from Teak about 84 problems on drivers. Who and what does this co. want.

* Moved from IE7/XP

* Original title: drivers

:)

ClaudeGatien1, Jun 1, 2019
  2. Cerawy Win User

Cleaning and tweaking Windows

The message pops up, even with programs that doesn't run in compatability mode. I don't want any pop up messages on my computer.

Cerawy, Jun 1, 2019
  3. lx07 Win User
    Cleaning and tweaking Windows

If you mean in standard Windows (not using some tweaking software) then you only get this if you try to install software in compatibility mode.

If you run Whatver_Installer.exe in compatibility mode for Windows 7 (for example) then it will ask if it worked. That is fair enough - you decided to try running a program using whatever steps they do for Windows 7 compatibility. If you just run it standard (under Windows 10) then it will not ever ask.

I'd suggest not running any tweaking software as they all end up being a bit annoying in the end. If you run stock you know where you are. Up to you of course. My $2 only.

lx07, Jun 1, 2019
  4. DKBinsuan Win User

Getting messages from Tweak about problems with drivers

regedit tweaks

Thanks for helping me, but the first link gives me the similar steps that I followed on YouTube. I want the default value not the tweaked value.

DKBinsuan, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Getting messages from Tweak about problems with drivers

1. Getting messages from Tweak about problems with drivers - Similar Threads - Getting messages Tweak

2. Im about to be tweaking someone help me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im about to be tweaking someone help me.: I tried downloading kb4534310 for my computer but I kept getting Installer encountered an error: 0x80070424 The specified service does not exist as an installed service again and again and I tried downloadin the other kb's too but I kept getting the same result. Any idea how...
  3. Im about to be tweaking someone help me.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im about to be tweaking someone help me.: I tried downloading kb4534310 for my computer but I kept getting Installer encountered an error: 0x80070424 The specified service does not exist as an installed service again and again and I tried downloadin the other kb's too but I kept getting the same result. Any idea how...
  4. Getting pop up message about Microsoft Security

Getting pop up message about Microsoft Security: Keep getting the pop up message from Windows Security need to enter name and password to download a file from a web site that I have an account with. The message specified a specific web address for the download. Put in the correct info and then get message that "Access to...
  5. Getting pop up message about Microsoft Security

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting pop up message about Microsoft Security: Keep getting the pop up message from Windows Security need to enter name and password to download a file from a web site that I have an account with. The message specified a specific web address for the download. Put in the correct info and then get message that "Access to...
  6. Keep getting the message "You're about to be signed out"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting the message "You're about to be signed out": Whenever I try to login .It takes me to safe mode and I keep getting the same message "You're about to be signed out, Windows will shut down in less than a minute" This happens immediately when I login so I can't make any changes. Also troubleshooting options like startup...
  7. Getting message about adblocker from a site even when uninstalled

Getting message about adblocker from a site even when uninstalled: May or may not be a Windows issue but I don't see how its a browser issue either. I use adblock in Edge, Chrome and Internet Explorer. On one website I have it disabled but the webpage I am sent to on this site says I need to disable adblocker. I get the same message on...
  8. Switching from Mac to Windows 10 PC ... Questions about how to tweak the UI ...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching from Mac to Windows 10 PC ... Questions about how to tweak the UI ...: Hi Windows folks! I'm switching from Mac to PC and I have some questions about tweaking the UI. In a nutshell, I'm rather old-school UI wise. I don't care for the "big flat borderless" appearance of the default Windows 10 UI. I like application windows to have distinct and...
  9. tweak?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    tweak?: I was having slow speeds transferring files across two pcs (sometimes3.3 kps) hit upon this tip will searching google. control panel/device manager/network adapters choose your ethernet adapter/properties advance tab large send offload (ipv4) to disable large send offload...
  10. Getting "need WIA driver" message.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting "need WIA driver" message.: Downloaded all software for printer, still not able to print. Checked drivers, all on Auto and working. Tried restarting all devices and reloading software with same results. Any suggestions? Device is HP Officejet 4650. Wireless connection....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp officejet 4650 wireless