Windows 10: Getting Microsoft .NET framework error on startup

Discus and support Getting Microsoft .NET framework error on startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey, Im getting a Microsoft .NET Framework pop up everytime I startup. Its a little window with a red circular X and a continue and Quit button. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Milesbanthony, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Getting Microsoft .NET framework error on startup

Hey,

Im getting a Microsoft .NET Framework pop up everytime I startup. Its a little window with a red circular X and a continue and Quit button. The details portion shows this text. Hope you can help! thank you

Code:
    :)

Milesbanthony, Oct 30, 2020

2. Microsoft .Net Framework

Basically, to sum up what I can tell:
    -The application(s) that crashed use .NET Framework 2.0 or 3.5.
    -First error is it getting nothing when it expected something (not very telling).
    -Second error occured in "System.Data.SQLite" which is not .NET Framework. I repeat, not .NET Framework.
    -SQLite is is a GNU licenced, free to use library.
    -Any .NET-compiled service or process could be causing the error. If you watch the Task Manager, you might be able to tell which process closes after you click on "Quit."

I suggest you search your computer for sqlite*.dll. Whatever programs it is found in close proximity to are most likely the culprits for the crashes.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Microsoft .Net Framework

.NET Framework is part of the Windows Vista/7 shell. If you deleted registry entries pertaining to the .NET Framework, you'll probably have to reinstall Windows.

Again, those error messages aren't .NET, it's some poorly coded application coded for .NET that starts on system startup that is crashing. Seeing as FireFox is the only app to have sqlite, I suspect it, or a component thereof, is the guilty party.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Getting Microsoft .NET framework error on startup

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Getting Microsoft .NET framework error on startup

1. Getting Microsoft .NET framework error on startup - Similar Threads - Getting Microsoft NET

2. Microsoft .NET Framework error upon startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework error upon startup: Ever since the last few days I've been getting this error message from Microsoft .NET framework every time I boot up my computer: If I press continue it goes away until next time I boot up my computer, if I click quit the message keeps popping up again.The details within the...
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework error upon startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft .NET Framework error upon startup: Ever since the last few days I've been getting this error message from Microsoft .NET framework every time I boot up my computer: If I press continue it goes away until next time I boot up my computer, if I click quit the message keeps popping up again.The details within the...
  4. Microsoft .NET Framework Error on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework Error on Startup: Hello!I have been getting this error every time I start up my computer and I am trying to find a fix for it. I don't know exactly what program this directly affects, but just to ease my worries it'd be nice to get it fixed. It looks like this:The text it gives in the details...
  5. Microsoft .NET Framework Error on Startup

Microsoft .NET Framework Error on Startup: Hello!I have been getting this error every time I start up my computer and I am trying to find a fix for it. I don't know exactly what program this directly affects, but just to ease my worries it'd be nice to get it fixed. It looks like this:The text it gives in the details...
  6. Microsoft .NET Framework Error on Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. .Net Framework error on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Net Framework error on startup: Hi guys. I have had a problem on startup for the last 12 months since this laptop was new. My laptop is always on so I don't run across it often. I have the error below 1st pic coming up after every restart. I've looked here but can not find a fix that works. Any help here is...
  8. .Net Framework error on startup

.Net Framework error on startup: Hi guys. I have had a problem on startup for the last 12 months since this laptop was new. My laptop is always on so I don't run across it often. I have the error below 1st pic coming up after every restart. I've looked here but can not find a fix that works. Any help here is...
  9. .Net Framework error on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Microsoft .NET Framework giving error on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft .NET Framework giving error on startup: Hi, Microsoft .NET Framework gives an error on computer startup. I'm not sure what's causing it, I tried repairing all installations of the .NET Framework but it still gives the same error. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!Here's a screenshot:Here's the detailed error...