Windows 10: Getting Microsoft store back

Discus and support Getting Microsoft store back in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I don't know how to get Microsoft store back because I deleted it from the apps section in my settings. Please answer this question.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AdrianYang, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Getting Microsoft store back

I don't know how to get Microsoft store back because I deleted it from the apps section in my settings. Please answer this question.

:)

AdrianYang, Mar 30, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Mar 30, 2019
  3. Vijay Win User
    Restore Microsoft Store application in Windows 10

After multiple attempts, I managed to get Store open by enabling Developer mode (as suggested by one of the posters here) and running the command "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" in Powershell. Not sure if is exactly the solution since I've tried different steps suggested by different users in different forums (including uninstalling Store separately) but hey, I am not complaining!

Vijay, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Getting Microsoft store back

Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

Getting Microsoft store back

1. Getting Microsoft store back - Similar Threads - Getting Microsoft store

2. How to get back into Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to get back into Microsoft store: I have been trying to download HP Smart print. It takes me to Microsoft store. At that point I get an error message on the screen that says sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or come back later.I have seen how to fix it in the...
  3. How to get back into Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get back into Microsoft store: I have been trying to download HP Smart print. It takes me to Microsoft store. At that point I get an error message on the screen that says sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or come back later.I have seen how to fix it in the...
  4. How to get back into Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store missing and unable to get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store missing and unable to get it back: for reason, i have to reset computer and then the Microsoft Store missing, i couldn't get it back. i tried to follow online suggestions and none of them works.1. Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  6. Microsoft Store missing and unable to get it back

Microsoft Store missing and unable to get it back: for reason, i have to reset computer and then the Microsoft Store missing, i couldn't get it back. i tried to follow online suggestions and none of them works.1. Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  7. How can I get my Microsoft Store back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my Microsoft Store back?: Hey I’m facing a few issues regarding Microsoft Store. Yesterday I was facing an issue in regards to installing apps within the Microsoft Store. So I went ahead and went into app setting to repair it to see if the issue still persists, however that did not resolve my issue. I...
  8. How can I get my Microsoft Store back?

How can I get my Microsoft Store back?: Hey I’m facing a few issues regarding Microsoft Store. Yesterday I was facing an issue in regards to installing apps within the Microsoft Store. So I went ahead and went into app setting to repair it to see if the issue still persists, however that did not resolve my issue. I...
  9. How to get Microsoft Store update queue back?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to get Microsoft Store update queue back?: My Microsoft Store had some app updates queued up. I accidentally hit "Get updates" and all of them started downloading simultaneously. I didn't want that to happen so I immediately canceled them manually one by one. But now the update queue isn't showing up for me. Is there...
  10. Help? I uninstalled Microsoft Store and can't get it back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help? I uninstalled Microsoft Store and can't get it back?: so the problem is pretty simple, I uninstalled Microsoft Store by accident along with other things like microsoft word by accident when i reset my PC. i've been trying various solutions throughout the months like running powershell but it doesn't work. Could anyone help me?...