Windows 10: Getting Minecraft on Laptop after buying it on Xbox

Discus and support Getting Minecraft on Laptop after buying it on Xbox in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought my Xbox Series S a couple years ago and I got the Minecraft version, which gave me a copy of the Minecraft Bedrock on my Xbox for free. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ironic287YT, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Getting Minecraft on Laptop after buying it on Xbox

I bought my Xbox Series S a couple years ago and I got the Minecraft version, which gave me a copy of the Minecraft Bedrock on my Xbox for free. I recently switches to a laptop and was wondering if there was a way for me to get the game on my windows 11 laptop without having to buy it again.

:)

Ironic287YT, Jun 28, 2022

2. Bought Minecraft for Xbox when i needed Windows 10 and can't get a refund

• child account, used my card on with my mother's account to buy it
    • Minecraft order won't show up on my or my mother's Microsoft store account
    • removed myself from the family and reconnected to family
    cant even download Minecraft because apparently the game is Xbox only and cant be played on my pc.

EdwardLee352415+4651, Jun 28, 2022
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 28, 2022
  4. Getting Minecraft on Laptop after buying it on Xbox

Minecraft from xbox to pc

So I just downloaded minecraft on my xbox but for some reason it's not showing up in my games in the play store on my pc. I can play it on xbox and according to the mojang website, I should be able to play it on both my xbox and my pc. These are the steps
    that it says to take:

For Windows10:

1. Using your Microsoft account, sign into the PC where you want to install your games.
    2. Click on the three dots in the Windows Store next to your profile pic.
    3. Go to My Library. If you already own the game, you can download it from there.

PenguinFoop, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

Getting Minecraft on Laptop after buying it on Xbox

1. Getting Minecraft on Laptop after buying it on Xbox - Similar Threads - Getting Minecraft Laptop

2. Getting Minecraft on Laptop after buying it on Xbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Minecraft on Laptop after buying it on Xbox: I bought my Xbox Series S a couple years ago and I got the Minecraft version, which gave me a copy of the Minecraft Bedrock on my Xbox for free. I recently switches to a laptop and was wondering if there was a way for me to get the game on my windows 11 laptop without having...
  3. Unable to buy Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to buy Minecraft?: So yesterday I tried buying minecraft after trying it for a while with a cracked version, but it wouldn't let me purchase it. I triple checked the card number and everything, but I still can't purchase the game. I used a mastercard gift card, which is registered and...
  4. Unable to buy Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to buy Minecraft?: So yesterday I tried buying minecraft after trying it for a while with a cracked version, but it wouldn't let me purchase it. I triple checked the card number and everything, but I still can't purchase the game. I used a mastercard gift card, which is registered and...
  5. Can't buy Minecraft.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't buy Minecraft.: I've been trying to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Java edition. When I enter my card's information, it starts working then says "An error occurred while placing an order, please verify payment info and try again." I triple-checked my card and everything was right. I even followed...
  6. "Buying" Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Buying" Minecraft Realms: Hi, I'm trying to set up Realms on my son's laptop. After countless hoops, I finally thought I was one step away. If I click "Get Realms Plus" on the the website, it opens up the Minecraft app with my son logged in. There, when I click "Buy for £6.69" it tries to log into...
  7. cant buy minecraft

cant buy minecraft: when i want to buy minecraft there is a tab that comes up that says: ''there is a problem on our side, it may help if you wait.'' but i already waited 3 days and it still says the same. what do i do, because i cant buy it now....
  8. Buy Minecraft on Xbox?

Buy Minecraft on Xbox?: If I buy Minecraft on my Xbox One, could I download the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free on my laptop or vice versa? Thanks Kauf von Minecraft auf Xbox?
  9. Buy Minecraft

Buy Minecraft: Assalamualaikum Sir,I want to ask about Buying an Application.So i am planning to buy Minecraft soon,but in windows store payment it require Debit/Credit Card and i dont have that card because im 18-.So the question is "is it allowed to buy Minecraft on local online...
  10. Minecraft buy glitch

Minecraft buy glitch: I bought Minecraft windows 10 edition and when I moved to my new pc I could not download it with the same email I needed to buy it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-buy-glitch/663807fb-c0a7-4401-92f4-eb5d5f76438d"