Windows 10: getting money and goods in Tribez game

Discus and support getting money and goods in Tribez game in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have played Tribex for years on Facebook but on 31st December Facebook are no longer supporting games. After several attempts I was able to move my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lesleyhowe1, Oct 2, 2020.

1. getting money and goods in Tribez game

I have played Tribex for years on Facebook but on 31st December Facebook are no longer supporting games. After several attempts I was able to move my game over to Windows 10. I have been playing a few days and now the game is a lot bigger . I got offered a deal I was very interested in but I could not buy it. I got in touch with Tribex support who have now said that this is a Windows 10 problem . All I want to do is buy a Tribex item and cash for future use. Can anyone help. Thank You

:)

lesleyhowe1, Oct 2, 2020
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

Tribez game will not load

Hi oneillsa,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it is, when the application doesn’t work in the way it should. For us to isolate the issue and to assist you further, we'd like to ask you a few questions.

1. What is the error message you are getting, while you try to launch the game?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

However, I suggest you to follow the below steps, and check if that helps.

Method 1: Try resetting Tribez game.

Go to Settings> Apps> scroll down and check for
    Tribez game > select Advance Options > select
    Reset

I also recommend you to check the update history, and also check for any updates pending on your PC.

Method 2: Create new user account.

I suggest you to create the new user account and try to download the game on the new user, follow this article on

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    , and check if that helps.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Tribez game will not load

Hi oneillsa,

Thank you for the reply.

Apologize for the delay in reply

If the Game works on a new user account and not on the old account, this could be due to user profile corruption.

I suggest you to contact the game manufacturer and to check if they can help you to get all the game data to the new user account, follow this article on

Gamelnsight support
    , and check if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Oct 2, 2020
  4. getting money and goods in Tribez game

Tribez.

Win10-Tribez is not listed under account/s-download/updates section so can not update. Tried wsreset.exe and nothing happened

Any suggestion/s is appreciated. Thanks

LucilleDowney, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

getting money and goods in Tribez game

1. getting money and goods in Tribez game - Similar Threads - getting money goods

2. The Tribez is loaded but won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Tribez is loaded but won't start: The Tribez game is installed and the first white screen comes up when "opened" but the second screen that is shown when the actual game loading never appears and the game never comes up. Restarting the PC did nothing and closing and opening my microsoft account did nothing....
  3. Tribez microsoft app vs Facebook tribez

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tribez microsoft app vs Facebook tribez: When I click on add neighbors and then share my friend name whom I want add isn't there, nor can be found. However she has me listed on the facebook tribez, which I am no longer playing. How do we connect as neighbors?...
  4. Tribez game will not load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tribez game will not load: Hi - I've been playing Tribez successfully on my laptop for a number of months. However, two weeks ago it suddenly stopped working. I've tried all the things I can: uninstall, reinstall, store troubleshooter, update troubleshooter. The only thing that would work would be...
  5. Tribez

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tribez: Every time I try to purchase gems or anything else it tells me I already own this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tribez/de78d9fc-c3d8-4229-86c3-6f63dedd2dac
  6. Tribez Game will not load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tribez Game will not load: Hi - I've been playing Tribez successfully on my laptop for a number of months. However, two weeks ago it suddenly stopped working. I've tried all the things I can: uninstall, reinstall, store troubleshooter, update troubleshooter. The only thing that would work would be...
  7. Updating the game The Tribez

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating the game The Tribez: I can't update my games on Microsoft store, I've tried every troubleshooting technique. Why can't I update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-the-game-the-tribez/19ff08f2-a45d-4428-8e7b-ebdc774cd6a3
  8. Good PC, Games not running

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Good PC, Games not running: I just purchased an iBUYPOWER Gaming PC, Model TRACE940 from my local bestbuy. I got it all set up, installed geforce experience as well as the drivers associated with my graphics card (GTX 1060). The first game I initially installed and played was of course fortnite, which...
  9. good cheap steam games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    good cheap steam games: As mentioned in a previous post, i only have a laptop (and a bad one at that) I have, however, just ordered a new gaming PC. after spending £800+ on a PC, i'm a little tight for cash, but i still want some good games. What are some good steam games that are free or under...
  10. Will this CPU be good for gaming/not overheating?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will this CPU be good for gaming/not overheating?: Right now I have an Intel Pentium E6300 on my Eureka3 motherboard, and that's not running BeamNG at all... If I upgraded to a Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9650 I am worried about it overheating constantly, because everyone has that problem. Would it not overheat badly if in a HP...