Windows 10: Getting Multiple Blue Screen Messages

Discus and support Getting Multiple Blue Screen Messages in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; System: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ht2M4n So I entered a game, and immediately got hit with a blue screen saying, "Kernel Security Check Failure."... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by punspunspuns, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Getting Multiple Blue Screen Messages

System: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ht2M4n

So I entered a game, and immediately got hit with a blue screen saying, "Kernel Security Check Failure."

Then, "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap"

Then, "Unmountable Boot Volume"

I can't start fresh because it immediately blue screens to one of those. And I can't even factory restart my PC.

It gets stuck at the loading screen when you first turn on your PC or freezes at the automatic repair. I'm tearing my hair out cause this is a new PC. Like just made a week ago. And it was working fine until recently. What do I do?

Also, doing the restart trick does not work. Where you hard restart it like 3 times and it takes you to the troubleshoot screen.

:)

punspunspuns, Mar 2, 2020

2. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Mar 2, 2020
  3. blue screen multiple times all differrent codes

Hi George,

There are multiple factors to consider should you encounter a blue screen error issue on Windows. That being said, I will need more details to properly address your concern. Kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • When did the issue start?
    • What error messages are you getting when the blue screen error occurs?
    • Are you using a specific program whenever the issue happens?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?
    • Have you installed the latest updates for Windows 10?
    • What is the current OS Build of your Windows 10 device? Click the
      Start button, type
      About your PC, press Enter, and then scroll down to
      Windows specifications to find this information.

For now, I suggest performing the troubleshooting steps outlined in this
    support article
    . The page has instructions on how to troubleshoot blue
    screen errors in Windows 10. Please make sure that you're signed in as the administrator in order to complete the tasks.

I'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Getting Multiple Blue Screen Messages

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Getting Multiple Blue Screen Messages

1. Getting Multiple Blue Screen Messages - Similar Threads - Getting Multiple Blue

2. multiple blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple blue screens: Hi, i recently started to getting alot of blue screens, i seen 3 different till now and they appear all in first minute of starting a gamefirst one is clock watchdog timeout and its most common one, my gpu drivers are up to date, tried both game ready and studio driver with...
  3. multiple blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    multiple blue screens: Hi, i recently started to getting alot of blue screens, i seen 3 different till now and they appear all in first minute of starting a gamefirst one is clock watchdog timeout and its most common one, my gpu drivers are up to date, tried both game ready and studio driver with...
  4. multiple blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple Blue Screens

Multiple Blue Screens: Hello. I just build a new pc few weeks ago. Did every Windows 10 update, software updates, etc, yet, i have multiple BSOD's, while playing some games, and message on screen always is ''CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT''. So far in 2 weeks time, over 10-15 blue screens, always with...
  6. Multiple Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Blue Screens: Hello. I just build a new pc few weeks ago. Did every Windows 10 update, software updates, etc, yet, i have multiple BSOD's, while playing some games, and message on screen always is ''CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT''. So far in 2 weeks time, over 10-15 blue screens, always with...
  7. Multiple Blue Screens

8. I'm getting multiple blue screen errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting multiple blue screen errors.: I did a clean install of windows 11. I've been trying various combinations for 24 hours. But I can't get rid of the errors. Here are some of the errors I'm getting, and I'm uploading the minidump files below. Especially when installing Corsair's ICUE software, the blue...
  9. I'm getting multiple blue screen errors.

I'm getting multiple blue screen errors.: I did a clean install of windows 11. I've been trying various combinations for 24 hours. But I can't get rid of the errors. Here are some of the errors I'm getting, and I'm uploading the minidump files below. Especially when installing Corsair's ICUE software, the blue...
  10. Blue Screen of Death BSOD, multiple error messages

Blue Screen of Death BSOD, multiple error messages: My Windows 10 PC crashes BSOD ~2 times a day at arbitrary times, between 1 minute and 3 hours after startup. Each time I get a different error message. The last 3 that I remember were: - KMODE_EXCECPTION_NOT_HANDLED - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION...