Windows 10: Getting multiple BSOD Errors

Discus and support Getting multiple BSOD Errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've recently been getting a bunch of BSOD errors and have tried everything i can to fix them. I've updated my drivers and my BIOS and have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Krankdude12, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Getting multiple BSOD Errors

Hi, I've recently been getting a bunch of BSOD errors and have tried everything i can to fix them. I've updated my drivers and my BIOS and have tried to reset and repair windows but I just get a BSOD halfway through the installation. I've also tried a system scan and it cannot repair all of the missing / corrupted files so I'll post my CBS log here and wish for the best, thanks.

CBS Logs

Here

:)

Krankdude12, Dec 19, 2020

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Dec 19, 2020
  3. BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    Getting multiple BSOD Errors [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Dec 19, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

Getting multiple BSOD Errors

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

Getting multiple BSOD Errors

1. Getting multiple BSOD Errors - Similar Threads - Getting multiple BSOD

2. Getting multiple bsod errors.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting multiple bsod errors.: Reposted since im not getting help for almost 20 days already https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/getting-multiple-bsod-errors/b031ec99-e6d5-492a-9770-8fda10e7da4e?messageId=a2243db5-2761-4cc6-b6a8-280829cb8cda So Im getting multiple bsod...
  3. Getting multiple bsod errors.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting multiple bsod errors.: Reposted since im not getting help for almost 20 days already https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/getting-multiple-bsod-errors/b031ec99-e6d5-492a-9770-8fda10e7da4e?messageId=a2243db5-2761-4cc6-b6a8-280829cb8cda So Im getting multiple bsod...
  4. Getting multiple bsod errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Getting multiple bsod errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting multiple bsod errors.: So Im getting multiple bsod errors such as watchdog clock timeout, whea uncorrectable error and machine check exception.My setup: i5 13600 GAMING OC 4070 GAMING X B760 DDR4 Kingston fury 32gb 3600mhz cl18 Antec csk 650W psu worked well for half a year up untill now Arctic...
  6. Getting multiple bsod errors.

Getting multiple bsod errors.: So Im getting multiple bsod errors such as watchdog clock timeout, whea uncorrectable error and machine check exception.My setup: i5 13600 GAMING OC 4070 GAMING X B760 DDR4 Kingston fury 32gb 3600mhz cl18 Antec csk 650W psu worked well for half a year up untill now Arctic...
  7. Getting multiple bsod errors.

8. Getting Multiple BSOD Errors lately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Multiple BSOD Errors lately: Hi,I have been getting a lot of BSOD errors lately summing up as much as 5 a day.The error codes are different each time mostly and the ones that I remember are listed below.KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDELEDIRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION...
  9. Getting Multiple BSOD Errors lately

Getting Multiple BSOD Errors lately: Hi,I have been getting a lot of BSOD errors lately summing up as much as 5 a day.The error codes are different each time mostly and the ones that I remember are listed below.KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDELEDIRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION...
  10. Getting Multiple BSOD Errors lately