Windows 10: Getting multiple BSOD's

Discus and support Getting multiple BSOD's in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good Evening, I have been getting multiple BSOD's, but have been unable to find out why. There are multiple potential causes, so I just attached the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MatthewWesolowski, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Getting multiple BSOD's

Good Evening, I have been getting multiple BSOD's, but have been unable to find out why. There are multiple potential causes, so I just attached the minidumps of the most recent crashes.Ask me any specific information about my PC excluding personal that you might need :minidumps: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Dz2hyoMdotH9WeWZ1xy8lok32UxkVpvx?usp=sharingThank you for reading

:)

MatthewWesolowski, Oct 13, 2021

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Jasten Win User
    Getting multiple different BSOD crashes tried MANY things

I cannot do the last three steps because they take too long and my computer BSOD's every time.

Getting multiple BSOD's [​IMG]

All of the rows in the health tab said ok.

New crash dmp files.
    Dump files.

Jasten, Oct 13, 2021
  4. Linney Win User

Getting multiple BSOD's

Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Bug Check 0x1A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT - Windows drivers | Microsoft Docs

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Getting multiple BSOD's

1. Getting multiple BSOD's - Similar Threads - Getting multiple BSOD's

2. Getting multiple bsod errors.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting multiple bsod errors.: Reposted since im not getting help for almost 20 days already https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/getting-multiple-bsod-errors/b031ec99-e6d5-492a-9770-8fda10e7da4e?messageId=a2243db5-2761-4cc6-b6a8-280829cb8cda So Im getting multiple bsod...
  3. Getting multiple bsod errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting multiple bsod errors.: Reposted since im not getting help for almost 20 days already https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/getting-multiple-bsod-errors/b031ec99-e6d5-492a-9770-8fda10e7da4e?messageId=a2243db5-2761-4cc6-b6a8-280829cb8cda So Im getting multiple bsod...
  4. Getting multiple bsod errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting multiple bsod errors.: So Im getting multiple bsod errors such as watchdog clock timeout, whea uncorrectable error and machine check exception.My setup: i5 13600 GAMING OC 4070 GAMING X B760 DDR4 Kingston fury 32gb 3600mhz cl18 Antec csk 650W psu worked well for half a year up untill now Arctic...
  5. Getting multiple bsod errors.

Getting multiple bsod errors.: So Im getting multiple bsod errors such as watchdog clock timeout, whea uncorrectable error and machine check exception.My setup: i5 13600 GAMING OC 4070 GAMING X B760 DDR4 Kingston fury 32gb 3600mhz cl18 Antec csk 650W psu worked well for half a year up untill now Arctic...
  6. Getting multiple BSOD a day

Getting multiple BSOD a day: I'm getting multiple BSODs a day.Including IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, KMOD failures, and others.Nothing useful in the event log.How can I find the root cause of it?...
  7. Getting multiple BSOD's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting multiple BSOD's: Good Evening, I have been getting multiple BSOD's, but have been unable to find out why. There are multiple potential causes, so I just attached the minidumps of the most recent crashes.Ask me any specific information about my PC excluding personal that you might need...
  8. Getting multiple BSOD's

Getting multiple BSOD's: Good Evening, I have been getting multiple BSOD's, but have been unable to find out why. There are multiple potential causes, so I just attached the minidumps of the most recent crashes.Ask me any specific information about my PC excluding personal that you might need...
  9. Suddenly getting multiple BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly getting multiple BSOD: Hello,I was working today and suddenly my computer was consistently crashing. I received numerous different error codes. I have all the minidump files linked. I opened the minidump files with WinDbg, to try and see the errors, but I'm not sure what I'm exactly looking at. I'm...
  10. Suddenly getting multiple BSOD

Suddenly getting multiple BSOD: Hello,I was working today and suddenly my computer was consistently crashing. I received numerous different error codes. I have all the minidump files linked. I opened the minidump files with WinDbg, to try and see the errors, but I'm not sure what I'm exactly looking at. I'm...