Windows 10: Getting multiple different BSOD crashes tried MANY things

Discus and support Getting multiple different BSOD crashes tried MANY things in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am having issues with my pc. When I use it, I get the blue screen of death with stop codes saying page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (i get this one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jasten, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Jasten Win User

Getting multiple different BSOD crashes tried MANY things

Hello, I am having issues with my pc. When I use it, I get the blue screen of death with stop codes saying page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (i get this one the most), irql_not_less_or_equal, and unexpected_kernal_mode_trap, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and more. I have reseated my gpu, and my 3 ram sticks. I have tried using only 1 of each of the ram sticks. I have reset my pc and kept my files. I have tried having no paging file. I have done chkdsk on my pc and it did find corrupted things and fixed it but the issue still persists. I have contacted Microsoft support and they're very slow on responding. They told me to contact NVIDIA support and they can't figure out how to fix my issue either. I have installed the latest drivers for my motherboard and graphics card. I dont know what that is. I have made sure that all my drivers are up to date and I am on the latest windows update. My windows version number is 19041.450. The files provided are the files given to me from V2 Log collector.

:)

Jasten, Aug 26, 2020
  2. axe0 Win User

Getting different multiple BSODs, please help

I reply whenever I am able to *Wink

Their are many different fixes for different BSOD crashes, it isn't really something I can simply add to a list of possible fixes for specific crashes (some are an exception), but it was already on the list for generic troubleshooting *Wink

Glad to hear your problem is solved, thank you for reporting back your solution Getting multiple different BSOD crashes tried MANY things :)

3. Linney Win User
    Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Bug Check 0x1A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT - Windows drivers

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Getting multiple different BSOD crashes tried MANY things

BSOD crashes and failure to posts

Having multiple bsod crashes including Memory Management, IRQL not less or equal. Also having failure to post issues.

Have tried running memtest, disk check, driver verifier, repairing and restoring windows multiple times and cannot get rid of these issues.

Not sure what steps to take at this point, have tried swapping out to completely new ram, updated motherboard bios to no avail as well.

ConnerIsLegend, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Getting multiple different BSOD crashes tried MANY things

1. Getting multiple different BSOD crashes tried MANY things - Similar Threads - Getting multiple different

2. Many different things causing BSOD mainly ntoskrnl.exe and nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many different things causing BSOD mainly ntoskrnl.exe and nvlddmkm.sys: I've recently started to get many different types of BSOD. Never pointing to one specific problem. I've tried running sfc /scannow, chk disk, updated drivers clean installed graphics drivers. Updated windows. Ran memory diagnostic. All passed. My PSU and mobo are my oldest...
  3. Many different things causing BSOD mainly ntoskrnl.exe and nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many different things causing BSOD mainly ntoskrnl.exe and nvlddmkm.sys: I've recently started to get many different types of BSOD. Never pointing to one specific problem. I've tried running sfc /scannow, chk disk, updated drivers clean installed graphics drivers. Updated windows. Ran memory diagnostic. All passed. My PSU and mobo are my oldest...
  4. Many different things causing BSOD mainly ntoskrnl.exe and nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD and many different crashes

BSOD and many different crashes: Hey all,I have been having lots of bsods recently. I have been experiencing them for 2-3 years, but it usually only would crash 1-2 times a week. For the past 2 weeks it has been increasing to the point where my computer is crashing about once an hour. Some of the stop codes...
  6. BSOD and many different crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and many different crashes: Hey all,I have been having lots of bsods recently. I have been experiencing them for 2-3 years, but it usually only would crash 1-2 times a week. For the past 2 weeks it has been increasing to the point where my computer is crashing about once an hour. Some of the stop codes...
  7. BSOD and many different crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Many different bsod

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Many different bsod: Since I have my Pc I get different blue screens when I boot the System. After it restarts theres no problem and I can use it I don't know what to do do submitted by /u/Emlo067 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lbfy1t/many_different_bsod/
  9. BSOD- Tried multiple things

BSOD- Tried multiple things: I think it first started with when my windows would try to update and the day a problem occurred and would then continue to undo updates. One day I was using my laptop (hp) and the WiFi network wasnt picking up so I troubleshooted the problem and it said something about...
  10. Daily/multiple times per day BSODs; I've tried so many things :(

Daily/multiple times per day BSODs; I've tried so many things :(: Attachment 86517 Hey. So, I built my computer in August of 2015, and since then I've had nearly daily problems with BSODs. For a few months (between October 2015 and March 2016) they had gone away (no idea what happened to make them stop), but then randomly started up...