Windows 10: Getting my old licensed window back

Discus and support Getting my old licensed window back in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hii, i have recently brought a asus vivobook 14 laptop which has windows 10 preinstalled , after some time i change the proruct key of window , but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AbhishekSatpute, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Getting my old licensed window back

Hii, i have recently brought a asus vivobook 14 laptop which has windows 10 preinstalled , after some time i change the proruct key of window , but it expires yesterday ,and now my window is not activated . So i want to go back to my previous window 10 with onboard licence key

:)

AbhishekSatpute, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 26, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Getting my old licensed window back

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Getting my old licensed window back

1. Getting my old licensed window back - Similar Threads - Getting old licensed

2. get my license back

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    get my license back: my windows 10 license came with my laptop, my hard drive failed - how can i get that license back today when i have a new drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-my-license-back/36f81962-13e7-41ab-a531-c6f0677094cc
  3. get my license back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get my license back: my windows 10 license came with my laptop, my hard drive failed - how can i get that license back today when i have a new drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-my-license-back/36f81962-13e7-41ab-a531-c6f0677094cc
  4. get my license back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to get my old windows back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my old windows back: I had windows 11. I entered a windows 11 pro key and it didnt work.And windows didnt went back to old windows and kept the old key and shows Activate windows. I cant use my old key too. pls help me...
  6. How to get my old windows back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get my old windows back: I had windows 11. I entered a windows 11 pro key and it didnt work.And windows didnt went back to old windows and kept the old key and shows Activate windows. I cant use my old key too. pls help me...
  7. How to get my original license back

How to get my original license back: Hi, three months back i had issues with my laptop, took it to someone that repaired it and he changed the ssd, the laptop worked fine until yesterday i got the message "your windows license will expire soon", somehow i checked time left and it says 29 days, but when i bought...
  8. How to go back to old windows license?

How to go back to old windows license?: Hi, I bought a windows 10 pro license key and I was on Windows 10 home, when I put in the code it asked me to restart my pc. When I logged back in all my apps were disabled and I as stuck in S mode. I troubleshooted and it told me to buy windows when I had Windows home...
  9. How to get back my old hwid?

How to get back my old hwid?: Hello! I wan't to get back my old hwid because i used a program to bypass a ban in game. But now they did unban all and i wan't to get back my old hwid. How to do it? Someone told me reset will give me back old hwid. I tried system recovery and don't worked. So how to get old...
  10. Getting my old Favourits back

in Browsers and Email
    Getting my old Favourits back: I've just had to do a re-install of Windows 10, but am really struggling to get all my old browser Favourites back. Any help would be really appreciated... I had on my previous install of Windows 10, all my Favourites in the Windows folder on a separate HDD. I still have...