Windows 10: Getting my old licensed window back

Discus and support Getting my old licensed window back in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hii, i have recently brought a asus vivobook 14 laptop which has windows 10 preinstalled , after some time i change the proruct key of window , but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AbhishekSatpute, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Getting my old licensed window back

Hii, i have recently brought a asus vivobook 14 laptop which has windows 10 preinstalled , after some time i change the proruct key of window , but it expires yesterday ,and now my window is not activated . So i want to go back to my previous window 10 with onboard licence key

:)

AbhishekSatpute, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 26, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Getting my old licensed window back

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Getting my old licensed window back

1. Getting my old licensed window back - Similar Threads - Getting old licensed

2. Getting my order back

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Getting my order back: I was wondering how you are making out with my order [Mod Removed] as I paid 29.37 I just what it back where it was please homeside squad g5 games please let me know thank you my e mail [Mod Removed] [Moderator Edit: Changed title from "Help" ]...
  3. Old Windows License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Old Windows License: Hi, hope someone can help me out My previous computer broke and I bought a Digital License back in 2017. Is there anyway I can try to recover that License from the store or something to use it in my new computer? Or am I out of luck on this? Regards and thanks in advance...
  4. How to get back old network icon in taskbar??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get back old network icon in taskbar??: Windows 10 1903 (aka the May 2019 update) introduced a new networking tray icon, which gets shown when the PC is offline: However, I don't like this icon, because first, it also shows when the PC is connected to a network, but doesn't have internet access ( aka intranet...
  5. HOW TO GET MY DIGITAL LICENSE

HOW TO GET MY DIGITAL LICENSE: GUYS, HOW DO I GET MY DIGITAL LICENSE. I JUST GOT A FREE UPDATE FROM WINDOWS 8 TO WINDOS 10. BUT I LIVE IN GHANA AND I REALLY NEED TO PERSONALIZE MY COMPUTER....
  6. Back to my old windows

Back to my old windows: My PC had Windows 7 installed and I upgraded to Windows 10 when it was free, but it has given me many problems. I want to go back to 7, can I? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-to-my-old-windows/6eedd3f3-dd04-4fca-ba74-1713dd227a90"
  7. Can I get my old password back?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I get my old password back?: I had to get my laptop fixed and you guys then said I was hacked and I had to change it. I really really don't care if my password isn't strong enough. I simply do not care. Give. It. Back. This could have been a serious issue if I was getting hardware fixed and you...
  8. How do I get my old task manager back for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get my old task manager back for Windows 10: Hello, I downloaded process explorer and and chose the 'replace task manager' Now Task Manager is gone...not found in system32. How do I get it back for Windows 10? Anyway to run both? Help!...
  9. Get back to old ContextMenu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get back to old ContextMenu: Howdy, In Windows 10 build 10586 ContextMenu (right-click on start menu items) is changed and is divided to 2 parts as seen below (Menu >). Is a way to get back the build 10240 behavior and show a single menu? Thanks. [img] 30034
  10. Getting my old Favourits back

in Browsers and Email
    Getting my old Favourits back: I've just had to do a re-install of Windows 10, but am really struggling to get all my old browser Favourites back. Any help would be really appreciated... I had on my previous install of Windows 10, all my Favourites in the Windows folder on a separate HDD. I still have...