Windows 10: Getting my order back

Discus and support Getting my order back in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I was wondering how you are making out with my order [Mod Removed] as I paid 29.37 I just what it back where it was please homeside squad g5 games... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by joanwood1, Aug 8, 2019.

1. joanwood1 Win User

Getting my order back

I was wondering how you are making out with my order [Mod Removed] as I paid 29.37 I just what it back where it was please homeside squad g5 games please let me know thank you my e mail [Mod Removed]

[Moderator Edit: Changed title from "Help" ]

:)

joanwood1, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Getting my order back :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Getting my order back

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Getting my order back

1. Getting my order back - Similar Threads - Getting order

2. Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...: I have an old piece of software that I need for work for programming old hardware. Sadly it will only run on Windows XP, which I can't seem to find anywhere. Hoping I can find Windows 7 and just run it in XP compatibility mode.Thank you!...
  3. Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there anywhere I can get a Licensed download of Windows 7 in order to create a VM to run...: I have an old piece of software that I need for work for programming old hardware. Sadly it will only run on Windows XP, which I can't seem to find anywhere. Hoping I can find Windows 7 and just run it in XP compatibility mode.Thank you!...
  4. My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.: After many times of trying to resolve this issue im at a complete loss. Ive created rule which work for a couple of week and then they go back into junk folder. These are order confirmations. I have customer queries and they always go into spam. Do I need to change to a...
  5. My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.

My business email keep going into spam. Even when I get an order it goes in to the junk folder.: After many times of trying to resolve this issue im at a complete loss. Ive created rule which work for a couple of week and then they go back into junk folder. These are order confirmations. I have customer queries and they always go into spam. Do I need to change to a...
  6. How do I get multiple monitors to work in the order assigned?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get multiple monitors to work in the order assigned?: PROBLEM: I want to set up multiple monitors with the laptop screen as monitor 1 and the external monitor as monitor 2. Never had a problem like this in Windows 7 or 10.All references to "screen x" refer to the numbers in the LARGE BLACK BOXES IN THE FOLLOWING PICTURE.I...
  7. How do I get multiple monitors to work in the order assigned?

How do I get multiple monitors to work in the order assigned?: PROBLEM: I want to set up multiple monitors with the laptop screen as monitor 1 and the external monitor as monitor 2. Never had a problem like this in Windows 7 or 10.All references to "screen x" refer to the numbers in the LARGE BLACK BOXES IN THE FOLLOWING PICTURE.I...
  8. I paid Microsoft $4,000 and never received my order and there seems to be no where to get help.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I paid Microsoft $4,000 and never received my order and there seems to be no where to get help.: Is there any way to get help from Microsoft? I paid over $4,000 for a Surface Studio 2 but I never received it. I can't find any way to get help and if you call them it says to go on the web. What lousy service....
  9. I paid Microsoft $4,000 and never received my order and there seems to be no where to get help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I paid Microsoft $4,000 and never received my order and there seems to be no where to get help.: Is there any way to get help from Microsoft? I paid over $4,000 for a Surface Studio 2 but I never received it. I can't find any way to get help and if you call them it says to go on the web. What lousy service....
  10. I paid Microsoft $4,000 and never received my order and there seems to be no where to get help.