Windows 10: Getting my pictures all in one place on Windows 10.

Discus and support Getting my pictures all in one place on Windows 10. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I would like all my pictures to go in one place. It isn't doing that. They are going all over. Some in documents, some in download. This is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FelixBorel, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Getting my pictures all in one place on Windows 10.

I would like all my pictures to go in one place. It isn't doing that.

They are going all over. Some in documents, some in download. This is annoying when you want to organize all of your pictures in one place.

Can you help me with this?

Thanks

Felix

:)

FelixBorel, Oct 11, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Getting my pictures all in one place on Windows 10.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Getting my pictures all in one place on Windows 10.

1. Getting my pictures all in one place on Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Getting pictures place

2. My mouse is flickering all around and sticks to one place on the monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse is flickering all around and sticks to one place on the monitor: I’ve tried so many things to fix my mouse issue. I’ve even reset my pc twice to see if it would work and it still doesn’t… my mouse now just flickers on the desktop screen in the same place and moves a little and then goes back to that same spot. When I’m on google or...
  3. My mouse is flickering all around and sticks to one place on the monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse is flickering all around and sticks to one place on the monitor: I’ve tried so many things to fix my mouse issue. I’ve even reset my pc twice to see if it would work and it still doesn’t… my mouse now just flickers on the desktop screen in the same place and moves a little and then goes back to that same spot. When I’m on google or...
  4. My mouse is flickering all around and sticks to one place on the monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I organize my pictures all in one place and keep them that way

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I organize my pictures all in one place and keep them that way: how do I organize my pictures all in one place and keep them that way * Original title: pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-organize-my-pictures-all-in-one-place-and/e87a5ed8-9d76-4dca-86b2-7250c6ecf117
  6. Document shortcuts all in one place

in Windows 10 Support
    Document shortcuts all in one place: hi, While I have hundreds of documents on my pc, I'm typically working with around 20 documents. These 20 docs are sensibly ordered [scattered] across different folders, some local and some in the cloud. I want a quick place to access all 20 or so documents INSTANTLY. At...
  7. Placing pictures in a "file"?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Placing pictures in a "file"?: Hi ___ Nerd, First Class here. Need specific steps to place my pictures into a 'File'. 90 y.o., so be gentle! Wish then to transfer this file to a 'thumb drive'. I was a great Plumber, but this stuff boggles my mind!...
  8. what are the steps to get all my pictures in one place and on one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what are the steps to get all my pictures in one place and on one drive: what are the steps to get all my pictures in one place and on one drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/what-are-the-steps-to-get-all-my-pictures-in-one/11dbd58a-ae7a-49aa-992d-a2d73404a8b8
  9. how to get slideshow of all Pictures, not just one folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to get slideshow of all Pictures, not just one folder: I have many folders with photos and want to run a slideshow of all of them but when I choose 'Pictures' Windows 10 will not show anything. I have to pick one folder. That folder will run nicely, but I would like to include ALL folders. 13402
  10. Lots of settings all in one place

in Windows 10 Support
    Lots of settings all in one place: try this > create a new folder on the desktop and name it: settings.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C} then double click on this folder for easy access to lots of options.*Thumbs 11968