Windows 10: Getting .Net Run time and Application error while loading landxml file in Bentley Power...

Discus and support Getting .Net Run time and Application error while loading landxml file in Bentley Power... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Using brand new Desktop having OS: Windows 10 Pro Image attached. Loading the land xml file into Bentley Power Rail Track gives 2 error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DPKK, Feb 4, 2021.

1. DPKK Win User

Getting .Net Run time and Application error while loading landxml file in Bentley Power...

Getting .Net Run time and Application error while loading landxml file in Bentley Power... 6636730b-a3c1-4be9-8880-3aa05edafc93?upload=true.png Using brand new Desktop having OS: Windows 10 Pro Image attached.

Loading the land xml file into Bentley Power Rail Track gives 2 error messages:

Getting .Net Run time and Application error while loading landxml file in Bentley Power... d1701c2a-0428-4c0b-ac77-78e3d5d0fc74?upload=true.png

Getting .Net Run time and Application error while loading landxml file in Bentley Power... 01abe0f8-ae4d-4354-bb67-bd594554ae6b?upload=true.png

Getting .Net Run time and Application error while loading landxml file in Bentley Power... 8ad078d0-3622-45e7-a826-6e4a8210b30c?upload=true.png Getting .Net Run time and Application error while loading landxml file in Bentley Power... 616001c5-f162-418d-8ca0-bd79dfd771bd?upload=true.png Getting .Net Run time and Application error while loading landxml file in Bentley Power... aaf82145-250b-45e8-b156-c8260c453d3c?upload=true.png

:)

DPKK, Feb 4, 2021

2. .net framework 3.5 causing slow boot times

I agree with you, but he said it's still slow after a clean install. But even with a clean install something is trying to use 3.5 and it could be windows. I'd try the service packs then do what you suggested. *Toast :toast:

Mindweaver, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Aquinus Win User
    .net framework 3.5 causing slow boot times

Are you certain it's not something starting in the background that uses .NET as opposed to it just being .NET by itself? Boot times are caused by the OS loading stuff up, .NET shouldn't need to load libs up unless an application using it is being started.

I would (super (windows key) + R) [run] "msconfig" and see what you have listed for startup applications. Conversely you may want to [run] "services.msc" and review any non-MS services getting started up automatically.

Lastly, is this on the comp in your specs with the SSDs? Are you certain the health of the SSDs along with performance is still good? Even loading a bunch of files should be zippy quick from an SSD. My parents still have a 500GB WD Black in their tower and I just re-installed Windows for them and it literally went from a 90s boot to a 20s boot, granted it will loaded full of malware to the point of needing a re-install. *Eek! Getting .Net Run time and Application error while loading landxml file in Bentley Power... :eek:

Aquinus, Feb 4, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Getting .Net Run time and Application error while loading landxml file in Bentley Power...

Error: This application could not be started

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Applications that are developed for the .NET Framework typically require that a specific version of the .NET Framework be installed on your system. In some cases, you may attempt to run an application without either an installed version or the expected
    version of the .NET Framework present. This often produces an error dialog box like the one you are receiving.

I understand that you are receiving an error, ‘This application could not be started’. I’ll certainly help you with the issue.

However, in order get better clarity, please let us know:

• When exactly are you receiving this error?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer?

I would suggest you to try repairing .NET Framework and check if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + R, to open
      Run dialog box.
    2. Type control appwiz.cpl,,2 and click on
      OK.
    3. Clear the checkbox for .NET Framework (4.XX), click on
      OK and reboot your computer.
    4. After restart, repeat step 1 & 2, select the checkbox for
      .NET Framework (4.XX), click on OK and reboot your computer.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Getting .Net Run time and Application error while loading landxml file in Bentley Power... - Similar Threads - Getting Net Run

2. "This application could not be started" error when running a .NET Framework application -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This application could not be started" error when running a .NET Framework application -...: Detailed description of the issue you are experiencing: With the latest Microsoft windows updates - KB5031224 and KB5031356 Cumulative Update, multiple users have been affected in our customer tenant where users are receiving the below error for most of the applications....
  3. "This application could not be started" error when running a .NET Framework application -...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "This application could not be started" error when running a .NET Framework application -...: Detailed description of the issue you are experiencing: With the latest Microsoft windows updates - KB5031224 and KB5031356 Cumulative Update, multiple users have been affected in our customer tenant where users are receiving the below error for most of the applications....
  4. "This application could not be started" error when running a .NET Framework application -...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I am continually getting a .net error while running Quicken. Qw.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am continually getting a .net error while running Quicken. Qw.exe: Can I get a little help on this? Quicken will take NO responsibility. Thanks,Application: qw.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: System.OutOfMemoryException at...
  6. I am continually getting a .net error while running Quicken. Qw.exe

I am continually getting a .net error while running Quicken. Qw.exe: Can I get a little help on this? Quicken will take NO responsibility. Thanks,Application: qw.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: System.OutOfMemoryException at...
  7. I am continually getting a .net error while running Quicken. Qw.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Trying to run an application and getting an error

Trying to run an application and getting an error: I'm trying to run an application but when I try to run it I get the error message "This application requires one of the following versions of .NET Framework v1.14322 Do you want to install this .Net Framework version now?"I tried to install the latest Net Framework version...
  9. Trying to run an application and getting an error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to run an application and getting an error: I'm trying to run an application but when I try to run it I get the error message "This application requires one of the following versions of .NET Framework v1.14322 Do you want to install this .Net Framework version now?"I tried to install the latest Net Framework version...
  10. Getting error while running batch file on server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting error while running batch file on server: Error: User Account Control is active on this Machine. Please close the current command window and run the deploy scripts in a new command window by choosing the 'Run as Administrator' option or turn OFF the User Account Control before starting the deployment. For a few...