Windows 10: Getting no internet connection error message while using Voice typing in Windows 11?

Discus and support Getting no internet connection error message while using Voice typing in Windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have internet and windows is up to date. How can I solve this issue? Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KarmaSingh, Aug 31, 2022.

1. Getting no internet connection error message while using Voice typing in Windows 11?

I have internet and windows is up to date. How can I solve this issue? Please help.

:)

KarmaSingh, Aug 31, 2022
  2. Y.l_261 Win User

Getting " You'll need the Internet for this" message when voice typing

I am facing a problem with voice typing in Windows 11. I keep on getting a message " You'll need the Internet for this" even though the internet is connected . I would appreciate if someone can help. (P.S. I don't remember making major PC changes or installing new software recently)

Y.l_261, Aug 31, 2022
  3. SS1fg Win User
    Voice typing error in Windows 11 "You'll need the Internet for this."

I am facing a problem with voice typing in Windows 11 whether using Word file or browsing through voice typing. The error is shown in the image I shared. But I am already connected to Internet. But still the problem persists. Why is voice typing not working ? Kindly help
    Getting no internet connection error message while using Voice typing in Windows 11? 18a3e0f3-11f0-4939-8748-1d5f9292425d?upload=true.png

SS1fg, Aug 31, 2022
  4. Getting no internet connection error message while using Voice typing in Windows 11?

Windows Voice Typing - Internet Error (all of a sudden)

I have been very happily using Voice Typing for the past 18 months, its been super reliable and very helpful.

However this morning when I hit WIN "H" I got a message that says "You'll need internet for this". I verified that my internet was ok, I tried wired, wireless, disconnect all bluetooth devices (so there was no shared internet...). Shut down and restarted multiple times, but nothing corrected the error I was getting.

I have tried to search for others having the same error with Voice typing, but I have found nothing. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Kevin McCarten, Aug 31, 2022
Thema:

Getting no internet connection error message while using Voice typing in Windows 11?

1. Getting no internet connection error message while using Voice typing in Windows 11? - Similar Threads - Getting internet connection

2. Receiving error message for voice typing stating "not connected to internet" 0x800704cf...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Receiving error message for voice typing stating "not connected to internet" 0x800704cf...: Please repost your issues in Windows Feedback hub so we can get this escalated and fixed https://aka.ms/AAhr2d6Preciously published fixes prior to 9/2/2022 do not work...
  3. Receiving error message for voice typing stating "not connected to internet" 0x800704cf...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Receiving error message for voice typing stating "not connected to internet" 0x800704cf...: Please repost your issues in Windows Feedback hub so we can get this escalated and fixed https://aka.ms/AAhr2d6Preciously published fixes prior to 9/2/2022 do not work...
  4. Windows 11 Error when trying to use voice typing says I'm not connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Error when trying to use voice typing says I'm not connected to the internet: When I try to launch voice typing by pressing Win + H, this is the error I get: but I am connected to the internet. I already tried System> troubleshoot > other troubleshooters > internet connections It didn't find any errors. I also tried tried Network & Internet > Advanced...
  5. Windows 11 Error when trying to use voice typing says I'm not connected to the internet

Windows 11 Error when trying to use voice typing says I'm not connected to the internet: When I try to launch voice typing by pressing Win + H, this is the error I get: but I am connected to the internet. I already tried System> troubleshoot > other troubleshooters > internet connections It didn't find any errors. I also tried tried Network & Internet > Advanced...
  6. Getting no internet connection error message while using Voice typing in Windows 11?

Getting no internet connection error message while using Voice typing in Windows 11?: I have internet and windows is up to date. How can I solve this issue? Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-no-internet-connection-error-message-while/c689793e-38ae-4ecb-8a75-6080966ad611
  7. Getting " You'll need the Internet for this" message when voice typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting " You'll need the Internet for this" message when voice typing: I am facing a problem with voice typing in Windows 11. I keep on getting a message " You'll need the Internet for this" even though the internet is connected . I would appreciate if someone can help. P.S. I don't remember making major PC changes or installing new software...
  8. Getting " You'll need the Internet for this" message when voice typing

Getting " You'll need the Internet for this" message when voice typing: I am facing a problem with voice typing in Windows 11. I keep on getting a message " You'll need the Internet for this" even though the internet is connected . I would appreciate if someone can help. P.S. I don't remember making major PC changes or installing new software...
  9. Windows 11 - Voice Typing - Annoying message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Voice Typing - Annoying message: I am using Windows 11 voice typing in a word processor called Scrivener. IT WORKS GREAT.However, Windows 11 keeps popping up this message: "typing functionality is limited on this app." Limited or not, I don't care since it works great. The message always popping up is...
  10. Windows 11 - Voice Typing - Annoying message

Windows 11 - Voice Typing - Annoying message: I am using Windows 11 voice typing in a word processor called Scrivener. IT WORKS GREAT.However, Windows 11 keeps popping up this message: "typing functionality is limited on this app." Limited or not, I don't care since it works great. The message always popping up is...