Windows 10: Getting no more PC updates recently

Discus and support Getting no more PC updates recently in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, For as long as they had my PC I have been getting updates from Microsoft on a regular basis. Sometimes, I was able to schedule when the update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by explorerr, Nov 8, 2018.

1. explorerr Win User

Getting no more PC updates recently

Hello,

For as long as they had my PC I have been getting updates from Microsoft on a regular basis. Sometimes, I was able to schedule when the update will take place. Other times, I wasn't given an option. And a few times I only discovered that an update was pending when I went to turn off the computer for the day.

Can someone tell me, why am no longer getting updates, and, what can I do about it? Thanks for any help you can render.

:)

explorerr, Nov 8, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 8, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Getting no more PC updates recently

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Getting no more PC updates recently

1. Getting no more PC updates recently - Similar Threads - Getting more updates

2. Getting more BSODs recently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting more BSODs recently: No idea why this is happening, but I have been getting more BSODs while I am actively using my laptop.I also found this thread, but am not sure if it's related whatsoever....
  3. Getting more BSODs recently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting more BSODs recently: No idea why this is happening, but I have been getting more BSODs while I am actively using my laptop.I also found this thread, but am not sure if it's related whatsoever....
  4. Getting more BSODs recently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Recent update This PC was recently updated. If you continue with Reset this PC, you won't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent update This PC was recently updated. If you continue with Reset this PC, you won't...: Recent updateThis PC was recently updated. If you continue with Reset this PC, you won't be able to undothe update.What should I do because it is formatted or not...
  6. Windows update overrides a more recent intel driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update overrides a more recent intel driver: Graphic intel driver 31.0.101.2125 dated 2023 june 15th solves screen flickering problem occuring after installing KB5023706However, Windows Update overrides this driver with an older version 26.20.100.7926 dated 2020 Feb 25Please fix windows update process to make sure...
  7. Windows update overrides a more recent intel driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update overrides a more recent intel driver: Graphic intel driver 31.0.101.2125 dated 2023 june 15th solves screen flickering problem occuring after installing KB5023706However, Windows Update overrides this driver with an older version 26.20.100.7926 dated 2020 Feb 25Please fix windows update process to make sure...
  8. Windows update overrides a more recent intel driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows inexplicably not activated and more after recent update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows inexplicably not activated and more after recent update: I've had this PC for 2 years, never changed any hardware, but after the recent update it says it’s not activated. Tried re-entering my key at Change Product Key. Thatbriefly confirms it's activated, but the Settings page soon changes to say it can't be activated, AND several...
  10. Recent update PC killer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent update PC killer: Please start thinking seriously why we should not start a massive class action lawsuit contre Microsoft? Can they have anything but gross negligence or a massive hacking problem? This is a very costly problem for EVERY modern pc owner......