Windows 10: Getting no more PC updates recently

Discus and support Getting no more PC updates recently in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, For as long as they had my PC I have been getting updates from Microsoft on a regular basis. Sometimes, I was able to schedule when the update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by explorerr, Nov 8, 2018.

1. explorerr Win User

Getting no more PC updates recently

Hello,

For as long as they had my PC I have been getting updates from Microsoft on a regular basis. Sometimes, I was able to schedule when the update will take place. Other times, I wasn't given an option. And a few times I only discovered that an update was pending when I went to turn off the computer for the day.

Can someone tell me, why am no longer getting updates, and, what can I do about it? Thanks for any help you can render.

:)

explorerr, Nov 8, 2018
  2. MomentoMoir Win User

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 8, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Chicken Patty Win User

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Getting no more PC updates recently - Similar Threads - Getting more updates

2. Recent update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent update.: Hello my name is Steven and I just updated my PC. The windows 10 update changed my bios settings. Not only that but I can't change anything at all. I'm wondering why this update made unauthorized changes to my boot settings and won't allow me past the asus start up. Windows...
  3. update on 10 recently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    update on 10 recently: my video player has not worked right to play anything. it keeps breaking up. that's all I can describe it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-on-10-recently/da2423ba-4557-422b-92e4-8c0f5df5305d
  4. Recent 1803 update...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent 1803 update...: Spent the weekend out of town, so I'm just now getting home after the Forced Update that Windows demands we do with our computers... Changes I'd like to have the option of removing - all of them! When I right-click on the sound-bar to switch from my headset to my speakers...
  5. Recent update failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent update failure: Ever since July 10, 2018—KB4338819 (OS Build 17134.165) was installed the computer has been very slow to respond EVERYTHING is slower Programs fail to respond videos quit loading mid way thru VERY FRUSTRATING...
  6. No more updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No more updates?: hi . it's about two or three weeks that i dont receive any updates for my windows 10 enterprise. is there a problem or it's normal? total 83 updates installed on my machine. and everytime i check updates it says your computer is up to date. is microsoft going to fix that...
  7. Recent Windows 10 update softlocks PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recent Windows 10 update softlocks PC: So, basically, their is a recent windows 10 update, which is updating my Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributle 11.0.50727. However, it's causing my computer to softlock. You see, when my computer reboots to install the updates, it gets suck while booting back up with what I...
  8. pc starts very slow recently

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    pc starts very slow recently: when i first log in, startup seems slower than normal, meaning when i first got pc, everything was very fluid. now, most of the time, feels like molasses. is it due to some programs being allowed to auto start? or other factors? i already did defrag and optimization.*Shock...
  9. PC boots as mobile device after recent update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC boots as mobile device after recent update: I've had this problem before and I don't know how it ultimately got resolved, but my PC is booting up as a mobile device, and it does not recognize my GTX 980 GPU. Next thing I know, my screen is absolutely huge. I've tried a clean install of the NVIDIA driver and also ran...
  10. App & Games get more and more space :(

in Windows 10 Support
    App & Games get more and more space :(: Please help me. My Windows 10 64bits has problem with space of C drive. App & Games get more than 70Gb of space. Please see details in attached and help me. Thanks 62676