Windows 10: Getting notification that AOL accounts are out of date

Discus and support Getting notification that AOL accounts are out of date in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Why does Microsoft Windows 10 tell me my AOL accounts are out of date? Why do they want to take over my AOL accounts. They work just fine as is.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JudithDaughtry, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Getting notification that AOL accounts are out of date

Why does Microsoft Windows 10 tell me my AOL accounts are out of date? Why do they want to take over my AOL accounts. They work just fine as is.

***Modified title from: Why does Microsoft want my AOL email. None of their business.***

:)

JudithDaughtry, Jul 12, 2019

2. Outlook trouble in Windows 10 handling AOL email

Hi Dave,

• Are you referring to Windows 10 Mail App?
    • If yes, then is that an additional account?

If your AOL is an additional account in Windows 10 Mail App, then I suggest you to remove the account and reconfigure it and check the behavior. And if your AOL is primary a account, please get back to us for further assistance.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Thank you

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jul 12, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Mark_W. Win User

Getting notification that AOL accounts are out of date

AOL mail

Hello MartyXF:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding the issues you are having with your AOL account on your Windows Phone 7. At this point there has not been a lot of detail provided regarding the issue you are experiencing. With that said I am providing you
    some basic troubleshooting steps and a couple links to other threads about issues that seem to be similar to what you are describing.

The first thing I would suggest you do is go to the phone and tap settings > time + date > turn off automatically set > set the time, date and time zone manually. Once this is done, go back to settings and tap on emails + accounts. Tap and hold the AOL
    account and sync.

If you still cannot get the account to sync the next thing I would suggest you do is delete the account from your phone and try re-adding it to the phone. You can do this by going to settings > emails + accounts > tap and hold the account > select delete
    > tap add account > select other account > enter the AOL account details.

If the issue continues please review the following threads to see if the steps in these help.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Getting notification that AOL accounts are out of date

1. Getting notification that AOL accounts are out of date - Similar Threads - Getting notification AOL

2. AOL Email Account Settings Out of Date

in Windows 10 Customization
    AOL Email Account Settings Out of Date: Why does Windows not accept my valid AOL account login password for my AOL email account?When I click on "Fix Account" for the AOL account, I'm presented a panel for entering my email account password. I've tried entering the password several times. But moments after...
  3. aol mail out of date

aol mail out of date: Sorry I do not buy the microsoft reply "with due respect with your knowledge" as replied on the same question prior , the reason is that the password do work when you are on the aol wen=b site on the very same laptop , so there seem to be a corruption between microsoft mail...
  4. "AOL settings out of date"

"AOL settings out of date": I received the message above, what do I need to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-settings-out-of-date/bec6a165-5a55-4f94-ae9f-6d2c8a800475
  5. Account out of date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Account out of date: win10 20h2 message in mail box Your Yahoo account out dated fix account. Started the fix account no mention about password needing reset so that wasn't the problem. Ran the SSL fix that didn't solve anything along with run updates along with search for the update that has...
  6. "Your AOL Settings Are Out of Date" Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your AOL Settings Are Out of Date" Message: I keep getting the above message, even though I have reentered my password numerous times and confirmed that the sync settings are correct. Any other suggestions? Thanks...
  7. "Microsoft account problem" and "Outlook account out-of-date" notifications

"Microsoft account problem" and "Outlook account out-of-date" notifications: I am so tired of this. At random moments over the last several months, I get the following notification:"Microsoft account problem: We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix it in Shared Experiences." If I go to Shared...
  8. Gmail account settings out of date - Windows 10 Mail notification.

Gmail account settings out of date - Windows 10 Mail notification.: "Your Gmail account settings are out of date. We couldn’t access this account: Gmail. You might need to update your password or give the account permission to sync to this device". When I go to Settings>Accounts>Email and accounts, *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  9. keep getting a message saying that my aol mail setting are out of date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    keep getting a message saying that my aol mail setting are out of date: when I get the "AOL mail setting are out of date", I click on the message which prompts me to enter my password. I enter my aol password and hit save. then when I try to sync the account, I get a message saying that it could not sync my account...
  10. Why are my AOL settings out of date?

Why are my AOL settings out of date?: I click on the little envelope at the bottom of the screen, and go to settings, manage accounts, and AOL, which I added yesterday. I repeatedly enter the password and it still tells me it can't access my email. I'm sure it's the right password even if I can't see it. I get an...