Windows 10: Getting notified for the update already installed earlier

Discus and support Getting notified for the update already installed earlier in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am using windows 10 2004 and recieved a cumulative update on 9 Sept 2020 today I was trying to install the update went to update history found the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShreyanshShrivastava1, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Getting notified for the update already installed earlier

I am using windows 10 2004 and recieved a cumulative update on 9 Sept 2020 today I was trying to install the update went to update history found the same update have already been installed on 9th also the update the failing today again and again I would like to tell that I also did a system restore 2 days ago .

:)

ShreyanshShrivastava1, Sep 15, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Sep 15, 2020
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Sep 15, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Getting notified for the update already installed earlier

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Getting notified for the update already installed earlier :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Getting notified for the update already installed earlier

1. Getting notified for the update already installed earlier - Similar Threads - Getting notified update

2. I'm getting notified by this annoying message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting notified by this annoying message: Threats found in sysatem folder by Windows Defender and since its a system file , i don't know how to eradicate this error , Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-getting-notified-by-this-annoying-message/c1ee30cf-8492-42a8-87e1-c901aa5bb319
  3. [SUGGESTION] Add an option to get notified about Optional Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [SUGGESTION] Add an option to get notified about Optional Updates: Hello there!I have an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-44 notebook and am happily using it for a little over a year now. After a recent Cumulative .NET Framework Update KB5015732 I dealt with an issue whose cause might not actually have been this update - all my internal drives except for...
  4. Windows Update trying to install update that's already installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update trying to install update that's already installed: Windows Update is constantly trying to a install a windows update that's already installed. To be specific it's September 1st 2021-08 Cumulative Update Preview KB5005101 or September 14 2021-09 Cumulative Update KB5005565 I'm using Windows 10 21H1.This seems to be related to...
  5. Getting offered already installed updates for the 2nd month

Getting offered already installed updates for the 2nd month: Last month I installed updates and got the same updates offered post-reboot. Event viewer shows they were successfully changed the the Installed state. I figured it was a fluke, so I waited until this month's updates. However, I get the same results. Packages move to the...
  6. Updating to a update that I've already installed

Updating to a update that I've already installed: What happens if i download an update I've already updated to like the Windows 1909 update which i installed on Intel drivers and Support Assistant....
  7. Windows Update tries to install an already installed update

Windows Update tries to install an already installed update: Hello there. I noticed that windows update tries to install a display driver and it fails, because it already has installed it. This has been going on since the 2020 update release. I can't make it stop. Is there any way to make it "forget" or exclude this update? Somehow...
  8. Install an Earlier Version as Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Install an Earlier Version as Update: Is there a way to roll back W10 as an update after Go back to an earlier build is not available anymore? Without having to reinstall and setup everything again. Thank you. submitted by /u/antonioat8 [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows Update tries to install an already-installed update.

Windows Update tries to install an already-installed update.: Fix Windows Update or give the one from 8.1 or 7. The update in question is this: [ATTACH] Now I have already installed it manually by downloading it through Microsoft Catalogue since I know Windows Updates fail mostly. Here's the proof: [ATTACH]...
  10. "Notify for download & Notify for install" missing - GPEDIT

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Notify for download & Notify for install" missing - GPEDIT: Recently did a fresh install of Win10 Spring update.I'm accustomed to using option (2) in Group Policy Editor which lets Windows notify me to download updates and notify me to install them once downloaded. However, this no longer seems to be an option as the only thing i can...