Windows 10: Getting old Windows user data back?

Discus and support Getting old Windows user data back? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I bought a new PC and installed my old records. I have NOT transferred the disk with my old Windows data and want to transfer the data. But I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Belafu, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Belafu Win User

Getting old Windows user data back?

I bought a new PC and installed my old records. I have NOT transferred the disk with my old Windows data and want to transfer the data. But I don't have the authorization and I can't do that.

How can I get my data back?

I can access individual data, but I have a lot of data and it is far too much work for me.

:)

Belafu, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Getting old Windows user data back?

1. Getting old Windows user data back? - Similar Threads - Getting old user

2. Anyway to get the old Cortana back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyway to get the old Cortana back?: I just upgraded to version 2004 and got the new Cortana, basally it's sucks and dump and worse than the old one. Playing music was the most important feature to me, the new Cortana doesn't support that sadly :/ Anyway to downgrade Cortana? submitted by /u/Mr_DJA [link]...
  3. How to get old Monochrome icons back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get old Monochrome icons back?: I think the Fluent icons look great for 10X, but I just don't like how cartoony and android-like they are on my PC. I liked the simpler black/white ones. Is there an icon pack I can install, or can I even find the icons and if I can how can I change icons for in-box apps?...
  4. How to get back my old hwid?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to get back my old hwid?: Hello! I wan't to get back my old hwid because i used a program to bypass a ban in game. But now they did unban all and i wan't to get back my old hwid. How to do it? Someone told me reset will give me back old hwid. I tried system recovery and don't worked. So how to get old...
  5. Get old version of Wordament back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Get old version of Wordament back: Is there a way to get the old version of Wordament back. The upgrade sucks big . Microsoft really screwed up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordaament/ff18580a-4a12-4a96-a557-b493511844e0
  6. Getting my old licensed window back

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Getting my old licensed window back: Hii, i have recently brought a asus vivobook 14 laptop which has windows 10 preinstalled , after some time i change the proruct key of window , but it expires yesterday ,and now my window is not activated . So i want to go back to my previous window 10 with onboard licence...
  7. Get back to old ContextMenu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get back to old ContextMenu: Howdy, In Windows 10 build 10586 ContextMenu (right-click on start menu items) is changed and is divided to 2 parts as seen below (Menu >). Is a way to get back the build 10240 behavior and show a single menu? Thanks. [img] 30034
  8. Getting my old Favourits back

in Browsers and Email
    Getting my old Favourits back: I've just had to do a re-install of Windows 10, but am really struggling to get all my old browser Favourites back. Any help would be really appreciated... I had on my previous install of Windows 10, all my Favourites in the Windows folder on a separate HDD. I still have...
  9. Finding user data on old HD

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Finding user data on old HD: Old XP computer is dead. Purchased enclosure for the hard drive. Connected to my laptop running Windows 10. HD is recognized, but I can't find my user files, such as documents and photos. Any ideas? Thanks. 105799
  10. How do I get back data

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get back data: Hi, pls need ur help in getting data bck. I tried to restore the pic bck last night but I couldn't find the restore point for yesterday I could only see earlier than that and all the employees data were taken yesterday. Pls save my ASS. 72052