Windows 10: Getting old Windows user data back?

Discus and support Getting old Windows user data back? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I bought a new PC and installed my old records. I have NOT transferred the disk with my old Windows data and want to transfer the data. But I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Belafu, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Belafu Win User

Getting old Windows user data back?

I bought a new PC and installed my old records. I have NOT transferred the disk with my old Windows data and want to transfer the data. But I don't have the authorization and I can't do that.

How can I get my data back?

I can access individual data, but I have a lot of data and it is far too much work for me.

:)

Belafu, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Getting old Windows user data back?

1. Getting old Windows user data back? - Similar Threads - Getting old user

2. How to get back old emails?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get back old emails?: I had no access and activity to my Hotmail account in more than 5 years. I just got access to the account, but I could not find any thing in the email. Alle my data, emails, photos ect. has been lost. Is there any way to get back the contant of my email?...
  3. Get The Old Start Menu Back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get The Old Start Menu Back?: I did a win 10 update of some sort a month ago and since then I've had this start menu. I don't like it, so how do I get the older one back now?in Programs I see Classic Shell, is that it? This is a desktop if that matters....
  4. How to get my old windows back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my old windows back: I had windows 11. I entered a windows 11 pro key and it didnt work.And windows didnt went back to old windows and kept the old key and shows Activate windows. I cant use my old key too. pls help me...
  5. How to get my old windows back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get my old windows back: I had windows 11. I entered a windows 11 pro key and it didnt work.And windows didnt went back to old windows and kept the old key and shows Activate windows. I cant use my old key too. pls help me...
  6. Bring back old user account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bring back old user account: User account for ME was deleted. I created another. The system still tells me "A" is already using this computer. How to fix that? How can I recover the old account? I have even reinstalled Windows....
  7. Getting my old licensed window back

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Getting my old licensed window back: Hii, i have recently brought a asus vivobook 14 laptop which has windows 10 preinstalled , after some time i change the proruct key of window , but it expires yesterday ,and now my window is not activated . So i want to go back to my previous window 10 with onboard licence...
  8. Get back to old ContextMenu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get back to old ContextMenu: Howdy, In Windows 10 build 10586 ContextMenu (right-click on start menu items) is changed and is divided to 2 parts as seen below (Menu >). Is a way to get back the build 10240 behavior and show a single menu? Thanks. [img] 30034
  9. Getting my old Favourits back

in Browsers and Email
    Getting my old Favourits back: I've just had to do a re-install of Windows 10, but am really struggling to get all my old browser Favourites back. Any help would be really appreciated... I had on my previous install of Windows 10, all my Favourites in the Windows folder on a separate HDD. I still have...
  10. Finding user data on old HD

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Finding user data on old HD: Old XP computer is dead. Purchased enclosure for the hard drive. Connected to my laptop running Windows 10. HD is recognized, but I can't find my user files, such as documents and photos. Any ideas? Thanks. 105799