Windows 10: Getting old windows wallpapers

Discus and support Getting old windows wallpapers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to get an old windows wallpaper that looked like a brain in a black background, one side multi-coloured and other like some sort of circuit. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sasuke__Uchiha, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Getting old windows wallpapers

I want to get an old windows wallpaper that looked like a brain in a black background, one side multi-coloured and other like some sort of circuit. I really liked this wallpaper. Is there a place to download it?

:)

Sasuke__Uchiha, Apr 11, 2020
  2. RicW-nw Win User

How do i get back my old theme and wallpaper???

Hi - If neither of the above suggestions do the trick the theme is probably still available online - was it one that came with the pc? If so follow Shilohbob's directions and in 'Theme Settings' click on 'Get more Themes online' which will take you to
    the MS themes and wallpapers. They are listed under various topics to help narrow your search. - Ric.

RicW-nw, Apr 11, 2020
  3. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Getting old windows wallpapers

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Getting old windows wallpapers

1. Getting old windows wallpapers - Similar Threads - Getting old wallpapers

2. HOW DO I GET THE OLD WINDOWS 10 WALLPAPER

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW DO I GET THE OLD WINDOWS 10 WALLPAPER: THIS OLD WALLPAPER IS AWESOME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-old-windows-10-wallpaper/6ed94df2-f0e4-44a8-a9f8-ba889d5a445f
  3. Some Old Wallpapers Keep Displaying

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some Old Wallpapers Keep Displaying: Hi Community,Contrarily to other posts that I've looked, I'm having the reverse issue: I keep getting annoyed by older wallpapers that I once set, part of a slideshow folder.In spite of setting a different folder for new wallpapers, I'm now getting a mix of older and newer...
  4. Some Old Wallpapers Keep Displaying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Old Wallpapers Keep Displaying: Hi Community,Contrarily to other posts that I've looked, I'm having the reverse issue: I keep getting annoyed by older wallpapers that I once set, part of a slideshow folder.In spite of setting a different folder for new wallpapers, I'm now getting a mix of older and newer...
  5. How to see my old wallpapers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to see my old wallpapers: Old wallpapers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-see-my-old-wallpapers/8cbab8fc-8ee2-4c91-a84a-aa6a06ebc5e1
  6. Finding Old Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding Old Wallpaper: I just upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11. When I did, it automatically used my old wallpaper, a custom image I'd drawn up in an art program if I recall, this image automatically showed up on my new computer when I first logged in on my old account. However, after...
  7. Finding Old Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Finding Old Wallpaper: I just upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11. When I did, it automatically used my old wallpaper, a custom image I'd drawn up in an art program if I recall, this image automatically showed up on my new computer when I first logged in on my old account. However, after...
  8. How to get this wallpaper

How to get this wallpaper: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick and I want to get this wallpaper, give me link and thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-this-wallpaper/86b5b653-f454-4810-8fe1-314407f7e427
  9. Windows restoring old wallpaper and trojan

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows restoring old wallpaper and trojan: Everytime i fresh install my windows 10 using a usb stick and format and reinstall, after a couple of hours my old wallpaper(preformat) appears on my desktop. Where did it come from? Where are your wallpapers backed up?? i don't even have a Onedrive account. Also right after...
  10. Windows 10 old wallpaper

Windows 10 old wallpaper: I lost my windows 10 original wallpaper.Can someone help me restore it? I already tried searching bing and all other the websites but its of no use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-old-wallpaper/58d949f0-b776-4f77-97c2-4b9ba493ea0a