Windows 10: Getting only balanced power plan

Discus and support Getting only balanced power plan in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there ! In control panel , I am only getting balanced power plan in windows 11 . My version of windows is 21H2 , with OS BUILD 22000.856 . How to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by A boring Windows user, Aug 27, 2022.

1. Getting only balanced power plan

Hey there ! In control panel , I am only getting balanced power plan in windows 11 . My version of windows is 21H2 , with OS BUILD 22000.856 . How to fix this ???

:)

A boring Windows user, Aug 27, 2022
  2. John Fer Win User

Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, Aug 27, 2022
  3. Ṣmeed Win User
  4. RSB333 Win User

Getting only balanced power plan

balanced plan for power

Thanks, but nothing worked.

Still cannot get other than Balanced Plan, with reduced brightness display.

RSB333, Aug 27, 2022
Thema:

Getting only balanced power plan

1. Getting only balanced power plan - Similar Threads - Getting balanced power

2. Other power plans are missing Theres only "balanced" power plan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Other power plans are missing Theres only "balanced" power plan: Other power plans are missing on me. I saw some videos on the YouTube about that but none of them worked! I saw it worked on some people but at me instead of getting other power plans, I have 4 balanced power plans. I tried that thing where you copy and paste other power...
  3. Other power plans are missing Theres only "balanced" power plan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Other power plans are missing Theres only "balanced" power plan: Other power plans are missing on me. I saw some videos on the YouTube about that but none of them worked! I saw it worked on some people but at me instead of getting other power plans, I have 4 balanced power plans. I tried that thing where you copy and paste other power...
  4. Other power plans are missing Theres only "balanced" power plan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Getting only balanced power plan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting only balanced power plan: Hey there ! In control panel , I am only getting balanced power plan in windows 11 . My version of windows is 21H2 , with OS BUILD 22000.856 . How to fix this ???...
  6. MISSING POWER PLAN - Can only create a 'Balanced' power plan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MISSING POWER PLAN - Can only create a 'Balanced' power plan: Hi, I've had this problem for a while but thought I'd finally post a question. I have a Dell XPS 15 9570 and windows 11, and while I am trying to create a 'high performance' power plan, the option just doesn't show up. The only option I have available to me is to create...
  7. MISSING POWER PLAN - Can only create a 'Balanced' power plan

MISSING POWER PLAN - Can only create a 'Balanced' power plan: Hi, I've had this problem for a while but thought I'd finally post a question. I have a Dell XPS 15 9570 and windows 11, and while I am trying to create a 'high performance' power plan, the option just doesn't show up. The only option I have available to me is to create...
  8. Power plans missing, only balanced available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power plans missing, only balanced available.: Hi, all my power plans are gone. Only balance is there. I tried everything with cmd and even did a repair install. It looks like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-plans-missing-only-balanced-available/de0e372f-643f-4014-b32e-4bd0b0e161b6
  9. Power plans missing, only balanced available.

Power plans missing, only balanced available.: Hi, all my power plans are gone. Only balance is there. I tried everything with cmd and even did a repair install. It looks like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-plans-missing-only-balanced-available/de0e372f-643f-4014-b32e-4bd0b0e161b6
  10. balanced plan for power

in Windows 10 Customization
    balanced plan for power: cannot get high performance power plan as option on laptop, what do I do? powercfg change does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/balanced-plan-for-power/b598c38c-df19-4005-93c0-148c12ed713e