Windows 10: Getting OOBE but our apps are not being installed

Discus and support Getting OOBE but our apps are not being installed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Dynamic group that assigns membership based on GroupTag so when we import devices we useGet-WindowsAutoPilotInfo -GroupTag "<>" -OnlineThis... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Aaron Chandler1, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Getting OOBE but our apps are not being installed

I have a Dynamic group that assigns membership based on GroupTag so when we import devices we useGet-WindowsAutoPilotInfo -GroupTag "<>" -OnlineThis imports devices successfully When assigning a laptop to someone we turn the device on. Get the Company OOBE wallpaper etc and can sign in with our credentials. However the applications that we install from our image Teamviewer, Remote Desktop, Adobe do not install. Can anyone shed any light as to why? This is all on Windows 10Thank you in advance

:)

Aaron Chandler1, Jun 23, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Getting OOBE but our apps are not being installed :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 23, 2022
  3. OOBE

Hi,

To assist you better regarding with OOBE message, we suggest that you provide us a screenshot of the error message.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Carlos Tin, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Getting OOBE but our apps are not being installed

Windows OOBE Background Pink

OK so here are the steps I'm taking.

1. Download en_windows_10_multiple_editions_x86_dvd_6848465.iso
    2. Install the OS
    3. Press CTRL + SHIFT + F3 on the "Get going fast" screen
    4. Enter audit mode and see sysprep dialog
    5. Select OOBE and check generalize
    6. System Restarts
    7. Going through the OOBE the background is pink.

Getting OOBE but our apps are not being installed whv3j.jpg

Anyone know how I can override this really odd experience? I've tried it on two different machines (one with UEFI and one with old BIOS) and both have the pink background.

Bobby Cannon, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Getting OOBE but our apps are not being installed

1. Getting OOBE but our apps are not being installed - Similar Threads - Getting OOBE apps

2. OOBE installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OOBE installation: Hallo, I'm trying to fresh install Windows 11 by using OOBE, at certain pint it still forces me to connect to a WIFI router. I want to be able to create a Microsoft account at my own disposal. Please illuminate me....
  3. OOBE installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OOBE installation: Hallo, I'm trying to fresh install Windows 11 by using OOBE, at certain pint it still forces me to connect to a WIFI router. I want to be able to create a Microsoft account at my own disposal. Please illuminate me....
  4. Windows 11 install OOBE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 install OOBE: Greetings,We just purchased some 2nd hand laptops and after a complete reset, OOBE install asks for signing -into the organization to complete the installUnfortunately is linked to the previous organization that owns those laptops, therefore we can't continue with the...
  5. Windows 11 install OOBE

Windows 11 install OOBE: Greetings,We just purchased some 2nd hand laptops and after a complete reset, OOBE install asks for signing -into the organization to complete the installUnfortunately is linked to the previous organization that owns those laptops, therefore we can't continue with the...
  6. Getting OOBE but our apps are not being installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting OOBE but our apps are not being installed: I have a Dynamic group that assigns membership based on GroupTag so when we import devices we useGet-WindowsAutoPilotInfo -GroupTag "<>" -OnlineThis imports devices successfully When assigning a laptop to someone we turn the device on. Get the Company OOBE wallpaper etc and...
  7. Getting OOBE but our apps are not being installed

Getting OOBE but our apps are not being installed: I have a Dynamic group that assigns membership based on GroupTag so when we import devices we useGet-WindowsAutoPilotInfo -GroupTag "<>" -OnlineThis imports devices successfully When assigning a laptop to someone we turn the device on. Get the Company OOBE wallpaper etc and...
  8. OOBE Unattended install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OOBE Unattended install: I am trying to be able to quickly provision machines with windows pre-installed. I created the below answer file and named it unattend.xml. I put this on the root of a blank flash drive and booted, it did not grab the file. Did i miss something? <?xml version="1.0"...
  9. Random apps being installed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Random apps being installed: Recently I got windows 10 and apps like candy crush and spotify are being installed without my consent. How do I disable this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-apps-being-installed/154f7466-de05-4209-be7a-d653120f61b4
  10. Any script/app to remove OOB apps?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Any script/app to remove OOB apps?: Hi all, I use Windows 10 on several desktops where I do not need or want the built-in Metro or UWP apps. Some of them can be uninstalled and others the Uninstall option is greyed out. Is there a script (maybe PowerShell?) that removes all or specific bloat? Looking...