Windows 10: Getting out of memory errors in a lot of applications

Discus and support Getting out of memory errors in a lot of applications in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; https://imgur.com/a/LZsrzY3 Hello, recently I've been having a lot of games and applications crash due to what seems like a lack of memory. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dank_nTn, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Getting out of memory errors in a lot of applications

https://imgur.com/a/LZsrzY3

Hello, recently I've been having a lot of games and applications crash due to what seems like a lack of memory. This shouldn't be happening though, as I have 16 gigs of ram. On average I use about 7/16 gigs when browsing the internet, having spotify open and such.

What I found odd is that my paging file is located on my data drive, which is an HDD. it's minimum allowed is 16mb and currently allocated is 49 gigs, which seems like a hell of a lot.

I've included a screenshot of my task manager where you can see how much is commited and such.

Any ideas? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Dank_nTn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dank_nTn, Jan 14, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Winlogon.exe Application error

Hi,

There are a lot of factors that could affect your computer performance ranging from memory storage to system conflicts. However, the error message that you are getting now is usually a result of a virus/malware infection or a damage file due to faulty hardware.
    We suggest checking this thread and follow the troubleshooting steps provided
    by Aileen Alf that resolved the issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Shiels.T Win User

Getting out of memory errors in a lot of applications

Windows 10 explorer.exe memory error on shutdown

Did all of that and did not work so far this has worked but not sure for how long?

I changed my virtual memory size from 16GB (16000) to 1.5 times the size to (24000)

So far the trick worked to correct the "explorer.exe-application" error

See the link for instructions.

Explorer.exe application error in Windows 10 [BEST SOLUTIONS]

Shiels.T, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Getting out of memory errors in a lot of applications

1. Getting out of memory errors in a lot of applications - Similar Threads - Getting memory errors

2. Laptop crashing a lot with the error code of memory management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashing a lot with the error code of memory management: Lately, my laptop has been crashing a lot, giving the error code of memory management. I ran sfc/scannow and it found a few corrupt files and it fixed most of them. However, it wasn't able to fix a few files, stating that the source in the store was also corrupt. Here are the...
  3. Laptop crashing a lot with the error code of memory management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop crashing a lot with the error code of memory management: Lately, my laptop has been crashing a lot, giving the error code of memory management. I ran sfc/scannow and it found a few corrupt files and it fixed most of them. However, it wasn't able to fix a few files, stating that the source in the store was also corrupt. Here are the...
  4. Laptop crashing a lot with the error code of memory management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. explorer.exe uses a lot of memory

explorer.exe uses a lot of memory: Hello,I have problem with explorer.exe.Memory usage is almost 1GB. The computer freezes, it is practically unusable. I tried DISM, sfc etc." ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit...
  6. DWM.EXE USE A LOT OF MEMORY

DWM.EXE USE A LOT OF MEMORY: Hey just curious why my dwm.exe use a lot of memory?? Anyone know how to fix this. I use laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dwmexe-use-a-lot-of-memory/915f52ef-9b43-405d-b011-14d6fb888a89
  7. Out of memory error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Out of memory error: For a few weeks now I have been having problems when I open 3 or 4 programs simultaneously. The error indicated by the Brave, Edge and Chrome browsers is the same, Out of memory. Now I can't even open a game, I don't understand why this happens, since this error appears even...
  8. Out of memory error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Out of memory error: I keep running into an error which tells me that I'm out of memory, even if I'm only on a browser and nothing RAM exhausting (I have 16GB RAM). It even happens with pages sometimes, it just tells me out of RAM and the page won't load. Once even the entire Chrome closed with...
  9. getting lots of errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting lots of errors: Faulting application name: game.dll, version: 1.1.2.5, time stamp: 0x5cd0aea8 Faulting module name: nvd3dum.dll, version: 26.21.14.3200, time stamp: 0x5d951f07 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x007d766f Faulting process id: 0x1bd8 Faulting application start time:...
  10. Getting "out of memory" errors even though pagefile is not full

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting "out of memory" errors even though pagefile is not full: So, RAM-hungry apps such as chrome or games often give me this error. Also, sometimes, everything in the computer begins to misbehave, freeze and crash as if there was really not enough memory, but it only shows like 18GB/46GB "Committed" in task manager. It just started...