Windows 10: Getting out of S Mode in Windows 10

Discus and support Getting out of S Mode in Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have just purchased an ASUS Vivo Book and cannot get out of S Mode in Windows 10. I have clicked on Settings, Update and Security , Activation, and I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by James5LJ, Feb 4, 2019.

1. James5LJ Win User

Getting out of S Mode in Windows 10

I have just purchased an ASUS Vivo Book and cannot get out of S Mode in Windows 10. I have clicked on Settings, Update and Security , Activation, and I am given 2 options 'Switch to Windows 10 Home' or 'Upgrade your Edition of Windows' (to 10 Pro in S Mode).

There is no other option. When I go to the Store I am told that 'I cannot Switch out of S Mode on this version of Microsoft Store, see links below for more information on how to update Microsoft Store'. There is an option to update Microsoft Store but when I click on that it just says that Microsoft Store is already installed can anyone help me get out of S mode??

:)

James5LJ, Feb 4, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 getting a "game mode"??

http://www.pcgamer.com/windows-10-m...source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgamerfb

MxPhenom 216, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Getting out of S Mode in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Getting Mode

2. Sometimes wifi option gets disabled when I use the laptop after keeping it in sleep mode....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes wifi option gets disabled when I use the laptop after keeping it in sleep mode....: If anyone have idea about this, please comment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-wifi-option-gets-disabled-when-i-use-the/90c88825-bc5f-4dac-b93d-8d1019621aaa
  3. Sometimes wifi option gets disabled when I use the laptop after keeping it in sleep mode....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes wifi option gets disabled when I use the laptop after keeping it in sleep mode....: If anyone have idea about this, please comment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-wifi-option-gets-disabled-when-i-use-the/90c88825-bc5f-4dac-b93d-8d1019621aaa
  4. Can’t get out of safe mode - safe mode boots to command prompt line. Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t get out of safe mode - safe mode boots to command prompt line. Help?: I suspected my pc had malware on it so I changed the boot settings in msconfig to safe boot and alternate shell. When I login on safe mode, the only thing displayed is a system32 command prompt. When I exit out of the command prompt the only thing displayed is a black screen....
  5. Can’t get out of safe mode - safe mode boots to command prompt line. Help?

Can’t get out of safe mode - safe mode boots to command prompt line. Help?: I suspected my pc had malware on it so I changed the boot settings in msconfig to safe boot and alternate shell. When I login on safe mode, the only thing displayed is a system32 command prompt. When I exit out of the command prompt the only thing displayed is a black screen....
  6. Can’t get out of safe mode - safe mode boots to command prompt line. Help?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Laptop keeps getting BSOD when waking up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps getting BSOD when waking up from sleep mode: Laptop always get BSOD when waking up from screen mode. This could if I manual put it to sleep and wait awhile or leave for a long time and come back. Event viewer shows this every time it reboots:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000019c...
  8. Laptop keeps getting BSOD when waking up from sleep mode

Laptop keeps getting BSOD when waking up from sleep mode: Laptop always get BSOD when waking up from screen mode. This could if I manual put it to sleep and wait awhile or leave for a long time and come back. Event viewer shows this every time it reboots:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000019c...
  9. boot windows 11 in safe mode now I get pin is not available “ then it “click to set up pin”...

boot windows 11 in safe mode now I get pin is not available “ then it “click to set up pin”...: I tried to boot win 11 in safe mode. Now I get “something happened and your pin is not available “. It tells me to set up my pin. I try and it is an endless loop...
  10. boot windows 11 in safe mode now I get pin is not available “ then it “click to set up pin”...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    boot windows 11 in safe mode now I get pin is not available “ then it “click to set up pin”...: I tried to boot win 11 in safe mode. Now I get “something happened and your pin is not available “. It tells me to set up my pin. I try and it is an endless loop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. getting out of s mode windows 10 risks

2. switch out of s mode asus

3. steps asus out of Smode

4. get out of smode asus,
  5. get out of windows s mode,
  6. getting out of s mode windows 10