Windows 10: getting out of Windows 10 S-mode doesn't work

Discus and support getting out of Windows 10 S-mode doesn't work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; how do I get out of S-mode in windows 10? I follow the instructions open Settings > Update & Security > Activation} In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by bobrough, Sep 13, 2020.

1. bobrough Win User

getting out of Windows 10 S-mode doesn't work

how do I get out of S-mode in windows 10? I follow the instructions open Settings > Update & Security > Activation} In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, I select Go to the Store. On the Switch out of S mode or similar page that appears in the Microsoft Store, I select the Get button, which is immediately followed by the message " Try again later - something happened on our end". I have been getting the same message for days now, ever since the last Windows 10 update.

:)

bobrough, Sep 13, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

getting out of Windows 10 S-mode doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Sep 13, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

1. getting out of Windows 10 S-mode doesn't work - Similar Threads - getting mode doesn't

2. Getting out of S mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Getting out of S mode: I need some help. I've been trying to get out of S mode with no luck. I've tried reinstalling the Store and making sure my laptop is up to date. My Microsoft account shows that I'm the administrator, and I bought the laptop online. I've been trying to figure it out for...
  3. Getting out of s mode...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Getting out of s mode...: Hello! I am currently trying to get out of s mode to download some apps outside of the Microsoft store. I go to Microsoft store and search "Switch Out" and it leads me to a "Switch out of s mode" banner type thing. I click "learn more" and it leads me to an error that says...
  4. Getting out of S mode?

Getting out of S mode?: Just trying to inquire if it is possible to get out of S-Mode without having to input a 'Microsoft' email. When dealing with many devices that are rotated in and out of the company, I shouldn't have to use my personal email because our business does not use outlook emails to...
  5. Getting out of S Mode

Getting out of S Mode: My computer's Microsoft Home is asking me to download an app that allows me to get out of S Mode. I need to set up a dj user software but it is not verified by Microsoft Home. I tried to download the app that will let me get out of S Mode but nothing happened or downloaded...
  6. S Mode Get Button will not work and I can't get out of S MODE

S Mode Get Button will not work and I can't get out of S MODE: Purchased new laptop. Purchased Windows 10 PRO to get out of S Mode. No matter what I do, my Get button to switch out of S Mode will not work. Please help....
  7. switch out of windows 10 S mode GET button is not working

switch out of windows 10 S mode GET button is not working: hi i just purchased a laptop and it has windows 10 S and i am wanting to switch out of it but my GET button on the microsoft store is not working, it doesnt seem to work on other apps also i have tried signing in and out and resetting the store...
  8. Getting out of S mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting out of S mode: Okay so it's been a few days and the issue still remains. I have tried going through "Activation and settings" and I have tried going through the task manager thing and restarting the thing. I have also tried to reset the whole damn computer and it wouldn't even let me do...
  9. Getting out of S mode.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting out of S mode.: So i have tried just about every thing, ive tried going through the activation settings and i have tried resetting the wuaserv thing or whatever and it tells me the same thing every time “try again later; something happened on our end” and im so sick of it. Its been three...
  10. Getting out of S Mode in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting out of S Mode in Windows 10: I have just purchased an ASUS Vivo Book and cannot get out of S Mode in Windows 10. I have clicked on Settings, Update and Security , Activation, and I am given 2 options 'Switch to Windows 10 Home' or 'Upgrade your Edition of Windows' (to 10 Pro in S Mode). There is no...