Windows 10: Getting Pop-up Want to sign up for Windows Hello

Discus and support Getting Pop-up Want to sign up for Windows Hello in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I only know the pin to my computer and whenever I select “enter a pin” it says “want to sign up for windows hello?” And it requires the password, which... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ThievishRhyme39, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Getting Pop-up Want to sign up for Windows Hello

I only know the pin to my computer and whenever I select “enter a pin” it says “want to sign up for windows hello?” And it requires the password, which I do not know.

***Modified title from: Getting rid of “want so sign up for windows hello”***

:)

ThievishRhyme39, Sep 17, 2019

2. My hello sign in stopped working.

Hi,

This problem that started after installing the last Windows update might be caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you pertaining on Windows Hello sign-in? If yes, does it mean that the facial recognition is not working?
    • Is there an error message displayed when using Windows Hello?

Meanwhile, it is better to check the status of Windows Hello sign-in option in your computer. To check the Windows Hello status, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Accounts from the list.
    • Select Sign-in options in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Windows Hello, kindly check the status of it.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest keeping the device drivers like camera driver up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Face sign in is missing in windows hello

Hi Suvajit,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to change the Sign In option and check if it helps.

To change Sign In option, follow the below steps.

• Type Setting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Settings.

• Select Accounts.

• Select Sign In option on the left panel.

Reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 17, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

Getting Pop-up Want to sign up for Windows Hello

Windows Security sign in pop up

Since you are still getting this pop up window, the next suggestion we have is to reset the network. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Network & Internet.
    • On the Status tab, click on Network reset.

Doing this will make Windows forget the connection credentials and other networking components. You may have to re-enter you WiFi credentials if you will attempt to connect to your home network.

Let us know the results.

John Vil, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

Getting Pop-up Want to sign up for Windows Hello

1. Getting Pop-up Want to sign up for Windows Hello - Similar Threads - Getting Pop sign

2. Windows Security Sign In Pop Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Sign In Pop Up: I have a user that I recently swapped to a new machine. Since initial log in she continues to have this Windows Security pop come up every 5-10 minutes. It doesn't matter what she is doing, what apps are open, or any other identifiable cause of the pop up. The pop up doesn't...
  3. Windows Security Sign In Pop Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security Sign In Pop Up: I have a user that I recently swapped to a new machine. Since initial log in she continues to have this Windows Security pop come up every 5-10 minutes. It doesn't matter what she is doing, what apps are open, or any other identifiable cause of the pop up. The pop up doesn't...
  4. Keep getting pop up that seems to want me to sign into a School or Organization...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting pop up that seems to want me to sign into a School or Organization...: While in Outlook, Windows seems to want me to sign into a School or Organization Acct which I am not aware of. How did I get rid of this troublesome pop up sign in problem?...
  5. Keep getting pop up that seems to want me to sign into a School or Organization...

Keep getting pop up that seems to want me to sign into a School or Organization...: While in Outlook, Windows seems to want me to sign into a School or Organization Acct which I am not aware of. How did I get rid of this troublesome pop up sign in problem?...
  6. Pop up during Sign In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop up during Sign In: How to get rid of the Pop up on the right https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-during-sign-in/307a89b3-084a-4cb7-a3bf-d8aaf5b09e1b
  7. Pop up during Sign In

Pop up during Sign In: How to get rid of the Pop up on the right https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-during-sign-in/307a89b3-084a-4cb7-a3bf-d8aaf5b09e1b
  8. Microsoft pop-up to Sign in.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft pop-up to Sign in.: The company where I used to work at, used Outlook 365. After I quit my job, the account was deleted. But I was signed in from my home computer too. Now everytime I start my PC, or when my internet disconnects or reconnects, the pop up shows. Saying - Sign in. Tell us which...
  9. Getting rid of “want so sign up for windows hello”

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Getting rid of “want so sign up for windows hello”: I only know the pin to my computer and whenever I select “enter a pin” it says “want to sign up for windows hello?” And it requires the password, which I do not know....
  10. Google Sign In Pop Up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Sign In Pop Up: No changes made to my system recently, but all of a sudden I'm getting a Google Sign In Pop Up. First pop up box: Sign in with your Google Account (username), which takes you to a similar box for Password, which if entered takes you to a box with a weird choice, something...