Windows 10: Getting pop-ups that "There is a ransomware detected".

Discus and support Getting pop-ups that "There is a ransomware detected". in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; As you can see that in screen shot one it scanned risky worm on drive D, But there is no D drive on my device. And I also removed this virus so many... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SharmaUtkarsh, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Getting pop-ups that "There is a ransomware detected".

As you can see that in screen shot one it scanned risky worm on drive D, But there is no D drive on my device. And I also removed this virus so many times through M.S Defender, but it shows same Pop-Up again and again.

After that I run MS Safety Scanner, but it says there no virus, spyware or unwanted software detected.

What to do?

I am totally confused and worried about my data and security.

Please Help ASAP. Getting pop-ups that "There is a ransomware detected". c891d3ba-e338-4236-9319-2842a86ad2e1?upload=true.png Getting pop-ups that "There is a ransomware detected". 2cc59bd2-6d92-4ee9-9e39-9f3b280ce253?upload=true.png Getting pop-ups that "There is a ransomware detected". fd5c2665-53b1-4665-b93d-cc66fd1085a1?upload=true.png

:)

SharmaUtkarsh, Jan 25, 2021

2. How do I reset Edge when get ransomware?

What do you mean by "when get ransomware"?

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

======

For resetting of Edge see:

Jsssssssss, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Smeed Win User
  4. Getting pop-ups that "There is a ransomware detected".

I have been infected with Ransomware

Oh.

I see that a Community Moderator converted your thread from a Discussion to a Question.

Do you have a question?

It is not quite clear (to me at least) why you've created this thread....

In case that you do indeed have a problem with ransomware:

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

=======================

Also suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Getting pop-ups that "There is a ransomware detected".

1. Getting pop-ups that "There is a ransomware detected". - Similar Threads - Getting pop ups

2. question and getting Pop Up Nsudo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    question and getting Pop Up Nsudo: Hi, I have problem with my PC.I getting Pop Up from Nsudo with notice: failed to create a processIs this virus or something?if virus, its safe to delete the file?...
  3. question and getting Pop Up Nsudo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question and getting Pop Up Nsudo: Hi, I have problem with my PC.I getting Pop Up from Nsudo with notice: failed to create a processIs this virus or something?if virus, its safe to delete the file?...
  4. question and getting Pop Up Nsudo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pop-up Ransomware Warning

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop-up Ransomware Warning: The other day, I clicked on a link for an interesting article. I was pinged with a supposed ransomware attack. Knowing everything that I know about computers, I immediately clicked CTRL ALT DEL together to bring up Task Manager and ended the task. You will not be able to...
  6. Signs of Ransomware detected, no progress further possible

Signs of Ransomware detected, no progress further possible: First of all my setup:Synology NAS with DSM7, CloudSync encrypted to OneDrive. No OneDrive installed on any PC, that is logged into my MS account.Synology gets the data from my Win10 machine unencrypted. Problem:I wanted to sign in via https://onedrive.live.com As soon as the...
  7. Pop up is getting hard to remove

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop up is getting hard to remove: Hello -- I keep getting a pop up which may be a Bing Search app - across the top it has a Globe to search the Web, a File for files and something else. At the upper right there's a icon for Microsoft Points of some sort and at the far right are 3 dots with options. None of...
  8. Ransomware behavior detected - TiWorker.exe

Ransomware behavior detected - TiWorker.exe: Hello, I received a new notification from my Bitdefender Total Security 2019 this morning: [ATTACH] Now, I know TiWorker.exe is part of the Windows system process, and this could be a possible false positive on my security. I'm just wondering why this has manifested all...
  9. How to get rid of pop ups

How to get rid of pop ups: Why do I keep getting the pop up, Saying call a certain number from Microsoft, and I know its not.. How do I get rid of these popups. 63170
  10. How to get rid of pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of pop ups: I keep getting popups from suppose to be from Microsoft. We all that isn't really Microsoft. They say call the certain number and, they want money to fix the problems. How do I get rid of these popups? 63171