Windows 10: Getting print error message but document/whatever still prints

Discus and support Getting print error message but document/whatever still prints in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Running Windows 10 version 20H2 - on HP250 - recently started getting a Print Notification error message when attempting to print anything, but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ced2, May 12, 2021.

1. ced2 Win User

Getting print error message but document/whatever still prints

Running Windows 10 version 20H2 - on HP250 - recently started getting a Print Notification error message when attempting to print anything, but it does print. Message is: "Error print on ...printer name... The printer couldn't print ...doc name..." This does not just occur on word documents, it happens for everything, including web pages. We have three HP laptops on our home network and had one HP printer. We recently purchased a second HP printer and added it to all three laptops. This seems to be when we started to get t

:)

2. Error - Printing on Network printer

We have 4 printers on our Windows print server. The server was migrated from win2k3 to 2k8 on friday. 3/4 printers are working great, the other is having issues. When trying to print a test page to it, it gets a job status of Error - Printing.

When sending a small word document to it, it sends it to the printer, the queue is empty but nothing prints. If I goto the printer itself, it doesnt show any errors and I can print things such as information sheets and diagnostic files just fine.

All four printers are the same model, all 4 have a static IP. I can ping the printer successfully. I've tried printing from both an XP machine and the print server itself. I tried removing and adding the printer on the print server. And lastly, uunplugged the printer for 30 seconds, plugged it back in.

Any ideas?

Hybrid_theory, May 12, 2021
  3. Error - Printing on Network printer

There is. Unfortunately the status doesnt showing anything. But I didnt know about this page. I tried printing a document from this page and it gave me a bit more of an error. Print service not responding.

Hybrid_theory, May 12, 2021
  4. tuktuktuk Win User

0 documents file print

Thanks Berton,
    I predifine my printer as default.
    Then I order to print and what hapens is that the document enter into waiting list file to print in my device.
    Next, past few seconds disapears and the waiting list turns nothing to print.
    I catch the properties of the document to print before it disapear. But I get no clue of about.

Thanks

tuktuktuk, May 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Getting print error message but document/whatever still prints - Similar Threads - Getting print error

2. Printing documents

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printing documents: Why has my Word Document printer quit working? Is there a free Microsoft program available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-documents/51eb60d9-3388-43d3-8ae6-1ea17dba90d4
  3. Printing documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing documents: Why has my Word Document printer quit working? Is there a free Microsoft program available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-documents/51eb60d9-3388-43d3-8ae6-1ea17dba90d4
  4. Printing documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WiFi Printer Prints Documents, But Then Shows "Error" with Document Still in Queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi Printer Prints Documents, But Then Shows "Error" with Document Still in Queue: New HP Pavilion PC with Windows 11, and have been printing without a problem to my HP Envy 110 WiFi printer since I set up Office a few weeks ago. Now troubleshooting a problem with scanning, I notice that the print cue never cancels the document once it prints, and in...
  6. WiFi Printer Prints Documents, But Then Shows "Error" with Document Still in Queue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi Printer Prints Documents, But Then Shows "Error" with Document Still in Queue: New HP Pavilion PC with Windows 11, and have been printing without a problem to my HP Envy 110 WiFi printer since I set up Office a few weeks ago. Now troubleshooting a problem with scanning, I notice that the print cue never cancels the document once it prints, and in...
  7. Print spooler errors with and will not print documents

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print spooler errors with and will not print documents: The windows 10 print spooler error whenever I attempt to print. The printer has been working for a couple of years. I have reinstalled the printer and run all of the trouble shooters from HP and on Windows. The Event log is displaying the following error, whenever I...
  8. printing a document

in Windows 10 Customization
    printing a document: I have no clue how to get a page of point numbers to blow up so I can see them and then print it out enlarged It can be more than a page … whatever it takes to get these tiny numbers to blow up so I can see them and print them. please help...
  9. printing a document

printing a document: why aren't images showing or printing on my document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-a-document/e4ef968d-c986-4a17-a6dd-63a35be8e4d1
  10. Printing a document:

Printing a document:: When I hit the print option to print a document it always goes to save. It says it goes into an Adobe file and when I got to the Adobe to retrieve it to print I can't find it. How do I get the printer to just print and not save first?...