Windows 10: Getting product key from digital order number

Discus and support Getting product key from digital order number in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi - I bought Windows 10 online a few months ago. The PC is now not booting but when I try to reinstall Windows 10 using USB installation media it asks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SeanBradford2, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Getting product key from digital order number

Hi - I bought Windows 10 online a few months ago. The PC is now not booting but when I try to reinstall Windows 10 using USB installation media it asks for product key. I only have an order number. is there a way of transferring this number to a key?

Thanks in advance.

:)

SeanBradford2, Apr 9, 2020
  2. PatKing2 Win User

Product Key not on Order Page

I ordered an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro recently. The upgrade occurred automagically, but I now have no product key. I spent some time and went to my account, finding the order and selecting it. Microsoft support under "Product Key" says to

Go to Order history, find ,
    and then select Product key/Install

I looked at the order summary and detail on Order History. There was no Product Key. Much appreciate some help.

PatKing2, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Product key number

This was a purchase offered to VA State employees for home use program (HUP). I can log in through my state police email account, and get to my ORDER HISTORY, where the directions say I can recover my product key number (25 digits). That is where I get
    the note that my product key number is no longer available. I tried to purchase a second install but only one is allowed per employee and they say I had already purchased my copy in 2015, so it would not let me purchase another. I could purchase a DVD back-up
    which I did, but the note in the DVD said I will need my 25 digit product key to activate.

My problem: I can't reinstall without my original product key that MS says is no longer available. Thus my question - how can I reclaim my original product key number?

David Tollett, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Getting product key from digital order number

PRODUCT KEY THROUGH MY ORDER NUMBER OF WINDOWS 10 PRO FOR WORKSTATIONS

HOW CAN I GET PRODUCT KEY THROUGH MY ORDER NUMBER OF WINDOWS 10 PRO FOR WORKSTATIONS

SHASHVATAGHOSH, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Getting product key from digital order number

1. Getting product key from digital order number - Similar Threads - Getting product key

2. Get Windows Pro product key from Payment & Billing > Order history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get Windows Pro product key from Payment & Billing > Order history: I have purchase Windows Pro, and this appears under Payment & billing > Order history. I'm trying to find the product key. I found the emails I have 3 Pro licenses but the product keys are not included in the emails.I have logged in to my laptop using the same account, but...
  3. product key number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    product key number: i can see my account and billing etc, but where is my product key for word please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-number/34580d2e-3246-43f6-8182-bad30d1d91d7
  4. Digital product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Digital product key: I mgrated from [by force] from windows 8 to windows 10 sgle home language. I did not received a digital product licence key. I am experiencing some blue screen trouble. Where do I find my digital licence key or must I buy Windows 10 again after the migration?...
  5. digital product key

digital product key: downloaded free windows 10 home to a usb drive. notebook had win 7 on it. did a clean install. windows telling me it can't find a product key. device is registered to microsoft and is licensed to me...
  6. Product key number

Product key number: How do I get a product key number after just upgrading my Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-number/d9555761-eaa1-49d5-8bff-bbc7395b217c
  7. Product Key not on Order Page

Product Key not on Order Page: I ordered an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro recently. The upgrade occurred automagically, but I now have no product key. I spent some time and went to my account, finding the order and selecting it. Microsoft support under "Product Key" says to Go to Order history,...
  8. product key number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    product key number: Where can I get my product key number I can't find my manual. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-number/387d3239-e336-447e-845f-3328ec9a3a16
  9. Product Key from Serial Number

Product Key from Serial Number: Good day Would like to find out if there is a way to recover the product key from the License serial number. We bought 2 Windows 10 IOT ENT LTSB 2016 licenses. They arrived in an envelope. Cleaners mistook the envelope for trash and threw it away. We...
  10. Changing from Digital License to Product Key

Changing from Digital License to Product Key: I have got my windows with a digital License. My college has provided me with product key for windows 10 for education purposes. If I activate that key, will my digital License be still valid for a later use?...