Windows 10: Getting random BSODs for a while now

Discus and support Getting random BSODs for a while now in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm about to get mad whit this because I have literally no idea about what may be causing my pc to crash, basically I've been getting BSODs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Elrosthir, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Elrosthir Win User

Getting random BSODs for a while now

Hello, I'm about to get mad whit this because I have literally no idea about what may be causing my pc to crash, basically I've been getting BSODs randomly while gaming or just watching videos on youtube...

I must say that I have already formatted my pc and still got the BSODs, I also ran a memtest for several hours with no errors... also all of the .dmp files I've checked with WinDbg ponted me to "ntkrnlmp.exe", but just can't find the cause of all those BSODs...

Most of the error codes I get are "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED", "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA" or "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE"... and as I said all pointing me to "ntkrnlmp.exe"..

Here are my latests .dmp files: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Please help me cause I'm about to lose my mind..... *Banghead

And thank you

Edit: I'll add the .zip file from the collector Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

:)

Elrosthir, Mar 1, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Mar 1, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller"

This BSOD happens anywhere, irrespective of BitDefender. It takes place even when the antivirus is MSE in case of Windows 7. The most common cause is an expired trial or a cracked installation. Some examples:

We are on our way of troubleshooting. If the uninstallation and reinstallation does not work, we will take the next step.

I, in general, know what I am doing and what I am suggesting. If I feel that I am unable to control the issue, I will definitely ask for help.

Thema:

1. Getting random BSODs for a while now - Similar Threads - Getting random BSODs

2. Getting BSOD while doing random things frequently.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD while doing random things frequently.: Hi AllI have been getting random BSOD while doing random things, can be surfing net/playing games/playing videos or just AFKing.Every time I check the dump files using WinDbg, it seems to be for many different reasons, sometimes between interval of about 7 days for each BSOD...
  3. Getting BSOD while doing random things frequently.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting BSOD while doing random things frequently.: Hi AllI have been getting random BSOD while doing random things, can be surfing net/playing games/playing videos or just AFKing.Every time I check the dump files using WinDbg, it seems to be for many different reasons, sometimes between interval of about 7 days for each BSOD...
  4. I get BSOD randomly while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I get BSOD randomly while gaming: Hey everyone,Hope you are all doing well.I purchased a new PC about 2-3 months ago and since the start I kind of have been having issues with it Blue Screening randomly. It started of BSOD'ing while I was playing some games like Valorant or Project Zomboid and at some point...
  5. I get BSOD randomly while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get BSOD randomly while gaming: Hey everyone,Hope you are all doing well.I purchased a new PC about 2-3 months ago and since the start I kind of have been having issues with it Blue Screening randomly. It started of BSOD'ing while I was playing some games like Valorant or Project Zomboid and at some point...
  6. I get BSOD randomly while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Random BSODs for a while

Random BSODs for a while: Hi everyone! I've been having some PC issues for a while now, and I've found a few of the causes for most of these issues. I had a faulty power supply, and subsequently replaced it, as well as uninstalled Oculus since OVRServiceLauncher was causing issues as well. Recently I...
  8. Been getting a lot of random blue screens for a while now

Been getting a lot of random blue screens for a while now: Hello. For some reason, my relatively new laptop probably like 3-4 months old at this point has been suffering from some infrequent BSOD's. This only really started happening two months into my ownership of the product, and usually it happens during gaming. 99% of the time...
  9. BSOD for a while now

BSOD for a while now: Recently obtained a new graphics card and new hard drive. Do not have an activated version of windows but I do have all updated drivers. Not sure what all these blue screens are resulting from. At this point im guessing faulty ram of some sort. 36744
  10. BSOD while working random BSOD

BSOD while working random BSOD: SONY_ROBERT-ma_05-02-2018_122114,67.zip 103749