Windows 10: getting random BSODs, minidump attached

Discus and support getting random BSODs, minidump attached in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ive been getting random BSODs, like every hour or two. Would anyone know what the issue is?These are the minidump files:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NikhilWadhwa2, May 1, 2021.

1. getting random BSODs, minidump attached

Ive been getting random BSODs, like every hour or two. Would anyone know what the issue is?These are the minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuuAQuIGGfhygm_lzdV6FkFHIqfk?e=YxC9A4

:)

NikhilWadhwa2, May 1, 2021
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. AnikBanik Win User
    Random BSOD occurring

Hi

I am facing random BSOD at random time.

Some tine I one my pc and BSOD occurs and sometimes after opening an app.

The most common BSOD I get is MEMORY_MANGEMENT.

So I checked my RAM with Windows Memory diagnostic tool but it is saying that my RAM is good.

So I have attached a link to my minidump files.

Minidumps.zip

Please help me with this issue.

Thanks

Anik

AnikBanik, May 1, 2021
  4. Forceflow Win User

getting random BSODs, minidump attached

2.9.0 causing BSOD (minidump analysis attached)

I've been doing the reboot + immediately launch game dance all day (like ... 20+ times), and the only way I can get it to reliably crash is when I launch GPU-Z first.

Here's a Dropbox folder with a bunch of minidumps to analyse: Dropbox - File Deleted

Note that it doesn't always lists GPU-Z as active process when it crashes, but it's always the nvidia driver sys, though.

I've mailed all of this to L: driverfeedback at nvidia.com, and reported it in the Driver Feedback Thread on the Geforce forums too.

Forceflow, May 1, 2021
Thema:

getting random BSODs, minidump attached

1. getting random BSODs, minidump attached - Similar Threads - getting random BSODs

2. Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached: Hello, my pc has been BSOD a lot lately, and I think it's my valorant anticheat software, but I'm not entirely sure, as it keeps returning different types of BSOD. Attached is a link to the folder with the latest bluescreen information. If someone could help me figure this...
  3. Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached: Hello, my pc has been BSOD a lot lately, and I think it's my valorant anticheat software, but I'm not entirely sure, as it keeps returning different types of BSOD. Attached is a link to the folder with the latest bluescreen information. If someone could help me figure this...
  4. Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Keep getting BSOD's and game crashes Minidumps attached

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting BSOD's and game crashes Minidumps attached: Hey all.. I've over the last couple of weeks experienced crashes and BSOD's. I have no idea how to fix this, but I followed this guide to hopefully get some information someone in here can help me read: Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver. - Microsoft...
  6. Windows BSOD Minidumps attached

Windows BSOD Minidumps attached: Hey all.. I've over the last couple of weeks experienced crashes and BSOD's. I have no idea how to fix this, but I followed this guide to hopefully get some information someone in here can help me read: Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver. - Microsoft...
  7. Constant BSOD. Minidump attached.

Constant BSOD. Minidump attached.: Created a new build today. Had numerous BSOD throughout the day. Fresh install of Windows 10, specs below: MB - Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro AX. CPU - Ryzen 5 3600 RAM - 32GB Corsair Vengence LPX 2*16GB 3600mhz GPU - 1070 8GB Strix STORAGE PCIE - 4.0 1TB Sabrent Rocket m.2...
  8. Repeated BSOD - Minidump attached

Repeated BSOD - Minidump attached: Hello all, Tried a couple of things from the last thread but still not getting much traction. I blue screened 2x last night and 3x times this morning. No discernible pattern still; the one from last night was during a game of Apex Legends after a full day of use in which I...
  9. BSOD - minidumps attached.

BSOD - minidumps attached.: have had BSODs occuring over the last few days. checked with bluescreenviewer and seem to be 3 issues highlighted[ATTACH] attached minidumps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OZURP6sD2U0ZJu38EJMEKWtX4F4NKMnF System info: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version...
  10. BSOD daily. Minidump in attachment

BSOD daily. Minidump in attachment: Hi. iv been having this problem now for a while that i get blue screen page fault in nonpaged area. i get it daily atleast 1 or 2 times a day. i recently bought a new pc everything is new in it. But i also had the same problem in my old pc. i still cant figure out why i...