Windows 10: Getting random bsods when playing games

Discus and support Getting random bsods when playing games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, I am getting random bsods when i play games.I checked event viewer and it shows I got bugcheck 1001,1005 and kernel error 41.I brought my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Omar FaruqueMihir, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Getting random bsods when playing games

Hi guys,

I am getting random bsods when i play games.I checked event viewer and it shows I got bugcheck 1001,1005 and kernel error 41.I brought my pc like 2 years ago.This problem is happening to me for like 1 or 2 months.Pls help me.I wanna get rid of it.

PC SPECS:

GPU:GIGBYTE AORUS RTX 2070 EXTREME

CPU:RYZEN 7 2700x

MEMORY:CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO 16gb 3200mhz ram

1tb hard disk and 260gb m.2

MOBO:MSI X470 GAMING PRO CARBON

here is a minidump file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16755XqUMuM3UXkZswmIEhf9-tzCGdhJ2/view?usp=sharing

PLS HELP ASAP.

:)

Omar FaruqueMihir, Jan 10, 2021

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 10, 2021
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. Honey97 Win User

Getting random bsods when playing games

BSOD Usally When playing games

BSOD Usally When playing games

I get BSOD with random errors everytime a different error while playing games for like more than 30 minutes and sometimes it won't.

BSOD which i get are :

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

and some more i don't remember

My system specifications are:

MSI Z97s Sli Krait Motherboard

i7 4790k

Gtx 980Ti

4x8GB HyperX 1866mhz

samsung 850 evo m.2 ssd for OS

LINK TO MINI DUMP FILES ATTACHED

minidump.rar

Honey97, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Getting random bsods when playing games

1. Getting random bsods when playing games - Similar Threads - Getting random bsods

2. Random BSOD again when playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD again when playing games.: I have been getting some bad BSOD lately. whenever i play a game like Fallout 4 my pc would suddenly go black and a few minutes would restart again.\The reason I say "again" is because at one point I was able to fix it by rolling back to another driver version and that fixed...
  3. Random BSOD again when playing games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD again when playing games.: I have been getting some bad BSOD lately. whenever i play a game like Fallout 4 my pc would suddenly go black and a few minutes would restart again.\The reason I say "again" is because at one point I was able to fix it by rolling back to another driver version and that fixed...
  4. Random BSOD again when playing games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Getting BSODs When Playing a Specific Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSODs When Playing a Specific Game: Starting last week I began to get BSODs seemingly out of nowhere when playing a game called The Crew 2. I began to experience blue screens almost every time I played that game. This issue has never happened before and I haven't updated Windows or any drivers prior to this. I...
  6. Getting BSODs When Playing a Specific Game

Getting BSODs When Playing a Specific Game: Starting last week I began to get BSODs seemingly out of nowhere when playing a game called The Crew 2. I began to experience blue screens almost every time I played that game. This issue has never happened before and I haven't updated Windows or any drivers prior to this. I...
  7. Getting BSODs When Playing a Specific Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Get BSOD when playing games

Get BSOD when playing games: i get BSOD when playing Dead by Daylight for around 20 minutes and on other games, on some other games like Left 4 Dead i get it like once a month so it doesn't bother me that much but on other games it does.i tried to fix it before but it didn't work i did memtest86 once...
  9. Getting random BSODs when gaming

Getting random BSODs when gaming: Hey everyone. For the past few weeks I've been getting BSODs when playing certain games, namely Total War Warhammer 2, once with Total War Attila and now just today with another game Holdfast Nations at War. It occurs anywhere from 20 minutes in to a little over an hour....
  10. Started getting BSOD's when playing games

Started getting BSOD's when playing games: Windows Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.657) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - intelppm.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - ntosknrl.exe KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - EhStorClass.sys [img] Ran Memtest86+ and it passed the 4 passes... so it's not the RAM. Probably a driver issue. 151296

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://www.raterhub.com/url