Windows 10: Getting Random BSOD's

Discus and support Getting Random BSOD's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Mostly critical structure corruption Windows ver 1909 The log DESKTOP-JA8JRLG-(2020-06-21_10-15-21).zip 159200 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheViper, Jun 23, 2020.

1. TheViper Win User

Getting Random BSOD's

Mostly critical structure corruption
    Windows ver 1909
    The log DESKTOP-JA8JRLG-(2020-06-21_10-15-21).zip

:)

TheViper, Jun 23, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Jun 23, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Getting Random BSOD's

Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller"

This BSOD happens anywhere, irrespective of BitDefender. It takes place even when the antivirus is MSE in case of Windows 7. The most common cause is an expired trial or a cracked installation. Some examples:

We are on our way of troubleshooting. If the uninstallation and reinstallation does not work, we will take the next step.

I, in general, know what I am doing and what I am suggesting. If I feel that I am unable to control the issue, I will definitely ask for help.

Thema:

Getting Random BSOD's

1. Getting Random BSOD's - Similar Threads - Getting Random BSOD's

2. randomly getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    randomly getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD: Hi, i keep getting this error very often, i tested both banks of ram with memtest86 and windows memory diagnostic tool extended, and i haven't found a single ram problem.also, i think that this is correlated to the fact that if i put a yt video, i get STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION...
  3. randomly getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    randomly getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR BSOD: Hi, i keep getting this error very often, i tested both banks of ram with memtest86 and windows memory diagnostic tool extended, and i haven't found a single ram problem.also, i think that this is correlated to the fact that if i put a yt video, i get STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION...
  4. Randomly getting BSOD on laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Randomly getting BSOD on laptop: Hello I have been getting BSOD on my laptop and they are getting more frequent. windows 10 build 19042.685 179505
  5. Keep getting random BSODs

Keep getting random BSODs: I keep getting random BSODs on my Dell T3500, I have no idea what cause them, I've tested my ram with Memtest and it had no issues, I stopped after 7 passes, so I doubt it's my ram, my temps seem to also be good max 84 degrees so I have no idea what causes these. Specs:...
  6. Randomly getting BSOD

Randomly getting BSOD: Hi, About two months ago, I started getting BSOD. In the beginning, it used to be once a week but now its a few times a day. Especially when I'm gaming, it will just randomly crash. I've been monitoring my temps, and everything looks normal. Even during gaming, temps for...
  7. Getting random BSODs

Getting random BSODs: happens at seemingly random timings. like 2-3 times a week no component is on full load my parts: ryzen 5 3600X, RX5700, 24gb ram 3200mhz this occurs to much times for me to be able to use windowds 10 confidently. ran the driver verifier and immidiately got a blue screen...
  8. Getting Random BSODs

Getting Random BSODs: My PC has been BSOD the past week. Trying to figure out what's going on, it ran fine when I did the upgrade for a month (New mobo, processor, and ram). I did a clean install of Windows 10 after I installed the new parts. -Windows 10 1903 (OS Build 18362.535) -AMD Ryzen 2700X...
  9. Constantly getting bsod with random errors

Constantly getting bsod with random errors: Hi all, I've a problem with bsod. Sometimes I get a bsod with random errors.. Usually it happens when I play games, like warframe or RE2, but I also got bsod while I only had discord and chrome open. Also have some strange problems with random crash, sometimes my browser...
  10. Getting Random BSODs daily

Getting Random BSODs daily: Hi, I've been having constant BSODs ever since I got windows 10. Already did clean install and I'm really just going crazy. Any help would be really apreciated. 33992