Windows 10: Getting random Windows 10 Crashes when playing games

Discus and support Getting random Windows 10 Crashes when playing games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey! I've started getting BSOD and Random crashes (where BSOD isn't even shown but computer just reboots) and can't, for the life of me, figure out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christoffer Mouritzen, May 13, 2019.

1. Getting random Windows 10 Crashes when playing games

Hey!

I've started getting BSOD and Random crashes (where BSOD isn't even shown but computer just reboots) and can't, for the life of me, figure out what the issue is. I've only experienced this when I am playing computer games (World of Warcraft, Apex Legends etc.) and I have made sure that my drivers are up to date. Looking in the event view I am getting the following error:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 (0x0000000000000018, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffb7015df4b180, 0x0000000000000006).

After searching a bit on google without getting any real answers I thought I would try my luck here. I've done a driver verifier test and wasn't even able to get on the computer without going into safe mode and manually resetting the verifier in CMD.

Do you have any idea what this could be and maybe some advice?

Best regards

Christoffer

:)

Christoffer Mouritzen, May 13, 2019
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Getting random Windows 10 Crashes when playing games [​IMG]

iuppiter, May 13, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 13, 2019
  4. Getting random Windows 10 Crashes when playing games

Angela Pun, May 13, 2019
Thema:

Getting random Windows 10 Crashes when playing games

1. Getting random Windows 10 Crashes when playing games - Similar Threads - Getting random Crashes

2. Random crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashes when playing games: My system seems to crash at random times when playing games. It usually happens within a few minutes of starting a game. I tried to monitor the temperatures of my GPU and CPU and neither seem to get high enough to cause this both are < 60C.I tried updating all drivers, clean...
  3. Random crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random crashes when playing games: My system seems to crash at random times when playing games. It usually happens within a few minutes of starting a game. I tried to monitor the temperatures of my GPU and CPU and neither seem to get high enough to cause this both are < 60C.I tried updating all drivers, clean...
  4. Windows 10 crashes when playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes when playing a game: When playing a game I randomly will get a full system reset. Bellow is the Event viewer for a fatal hardware error at about the same time. I have no idea what to do with this and this issue has been an annoyance. If anyone can parse this it would be much appreciated. Log...
  5. Getting random bsods when playing games

Getting random bsods when playing games: Hi guys, I am getting random bsods when i play games.I checked event viewer and it shows I got bugcheck 1001,1005 and kernel error 41.I brought my pc like 2 years ago.This problem is happening to me for like 1 or 2 months.Pls help me.I wanna get rid of it. PC SPECS:...
  6. Random computer crashes when playing game

Random computer crashes when playing game: Hey everyone, my computer has been randomly crashing when playing Kingdom Come Deliverance. It seems to happen more frequently lately happening about three times today. I have uploaded my .dmp file Even though it says date modified 10/2 and my MSinfo file. Any help/direction...
  7. PC crashes randomly when playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes randomly when playing games.: I've had this problem now for about a month. Somedays it wont happen at all, others it will happen 4-5 times. When playing a game my pc will crash/freeze at random. I'm completely locked out. Mouse wont move, can't use keyboard. Computer is completely frozen and...
  8. Computer crashes randomly when playing games on Windows 10

Computer crashes randomly when playing games on Windows 10: Hi, I recently built my PC straight from the build guide by Austin Evans on YouTube called the 'Neutron 2.0'. I got Windows 10 installed on my PC and it has been working poorly. Whenever I play a game downloaded from Steam, the entire computer will crash at random times,...
  9. Random crashes/freezes when playing games

Random crashes/freezes when playing games: Hello, about a year ago i had problems on my PC where sometimes during playing games i would get a vertically black and white striped screen and the computer would restart (it happened when playing high requirement games mostly) . That has not happened in a long time but...
  10. Windows 10 Crashes When Playing games

Windows 10 Crashes When Playing games: About 6 months or so ago i started having blue screens after months of trying to find out what was wrong i reinstalled windows and installed minimal programs unfortunately i neglected to save the old dumps so these are the only new ones i have I'm trying to make more for more...