Windows 10: Getting really annoyed by this blurry text. Already tried ClearText and registry fix to no...

Discus and support Getting really annoyed by this blurry text. Already tried ClearText and registry fix to no... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Grabstertv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ep8swy/getting_really_annoyed_by_this_blurry_text/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Grabstertv, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Getting really annoyed by this blurry text. Already tried ClearText and registry fix to no...

/u/Grabstertv, Jan 15, 2020
  2. lx07 Win User

FIX | Windows 10 Blurry Text and Windows!

I know this thread is a bit long winded and it really does depend on what build you are running but have you tried this?

Solved FIX | Windows 10 Blurry Text and Windows! - Windows 10 Forums

I found it helped me on build 10586 build but in later ones I didn't need to do it. There is no point downloading the program referred to here as all it does is make the same registry changes.

3. roybj Win User
    Multiple screens of different dpi show blurry text (really bad)

my setup:
    win10 with 3 monitors: 4k 27" monitor and two 24" 1920x1080 monitors.
    windows suggested 150% dpi for the 4k and 100% for the others.
    4k looks great but the 24" (with 100% dpi!) looks terrible. The text is all blurry.
    I saw many similar issues (saw this: https://www.tenforums.com/general-dis...ry-text-4.html)
    and tried the registry changes, but all fixes (including the utility that is out there) set all monitors to the same DPI.
    I can't do 100% in the 4k, it's too small, and I must do 100% in the small screens, otherwise it's too big.
    Got latest drivers for my GeForce GTX 970 and monitors (vendors drivers for all monitors).

I really don't want to let go of my 4k, but it is impossible to use the other ones.
    I attached an example for when the 4k is d/c (top) and when it is connected (bottom) from the 24" monitor. it is not really text but is shows how terrible it is, I simply can't read for more than a few minutes.

Getting really annoyed by this blurry text. Already tried ClearText and registry fix to no... [​IMG]

Please help!

Thanks,
    Roy.

roybj, Jan 15, 2020
  4. nitehawk Win User

Getting really annoyed by this blurry text. Already tried ClearText and registry fix to no...

Blurry Text After Restart

go into RUN
    type
    C:\Windows\Fonts
    look for adjust cleartext and have a play..

edit. sorry dident look at your post properly
    i get blurry text randomally also
    i think it has something to do with the video cards
    whats your specs? what cards u have

nitehawk, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Getting really annoyed by this blurry text. Already tried ClearText and registry fix to no...

1. Getting really annoyed by this blurry text. Already tried ClearText and registry fix to no... - Similar Threads - Getting really annoyed

2. blurry text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blurry text: Bonjour,when I put scale at 115%in settings system>screen, a lot of text becomes to be blurry.. Here are 3 screenshots. With windows 10 I didn't have this problem.How could i fix that please? My graphic card is a nvidia rtx 2060. thanks...
  3. blurry text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blurry text: Bonjour,when I put scale at 115%in settings system>screen, a lot of text becomes to be blurry.. Here are 3 screenshots. With windows 10 I didn't have this problem.How could i fix that please? My graphic card is a nvidia rtx 2060. thanks...
  4. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry text: HiAMD Ryzen 5 5600u intergrated graphicsI have a lenovo ideapad 5 pro and when i run some programs, the text appears to be blurry and some other programs does not have this problem. i've set all my display scaling and resolution to windows recommended and it still does not...
  5. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry text: When I am opening some third-party apps and some inbuilt settings, I am seeing blurry text like a person without his spectacles would see. Can anybody help me with this problem. I am currently using a Lenovo Ideapad slim 3. Also I am facing this problem only at few places....
  6. Blurry text fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry text fix?: I have two monitors and this issue had started over the past few weeks. Whenever my mouse isn't on screen, that screen goes really blurry, when I move my mouse back over, the text corrects and goes clear again. Any ideas? submitted by /u/happyshelgob [link] [comments]...
  7. Why some of my windows are blurryed?! Annoying, really...

Why some of my windows are blurryed?! Annoying, really...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/masterphone24 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fyz5u5/why_some_of_my_windows_are_blurryed_annoying/
  8. How to make text not get blurry

How to make text not get blurry: Whenever I switch to a different window, the text and images on the other window get really blurry until I click on it. Do you know how to fix this? It’s really annoying, especially in Visual Studio. submitted by /u/One_Dumb_Coder [link] [comments]...
  9. Blurry GUI/Text (Fix does not fix!)

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry GUI/Text (Fix does not fix!): Hi guys. I got a brand new laptop and updated to windows 10 from windows 8.1. Windows makes me hate windows 10. There were issues like monitor brightness and sound. But now both are fixed after updating the drivers, i guess. Now here is the main problem. I have laptop...
  10. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry text: Hello everyone *Smile I’m running the latest, leaked, Windows 10 10147 build and everything works fine on my system. There is one thing though I have observed since the beginning, meaning in earlier builds, as well. And that is blurry text on some Windows components like...