Windows 10: Getting reconnected to Bluetooth

Discus and support Getting reconnected to Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to reconnect my tv to my laptop, via Bluetooth, but it's not showing up in the list of items to choose from.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alice W., Jan 13, 2021.

1. Alice W. Win User

Getting reconnected to Bluetooth

I'm trying to reconnect my tv to my laptop, via Bluetooth, but it's not showing up in the list of items to choose from.

:)

Alice W., Jan 13, 2021
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jan 13, 2021
  3. malware Win User
    Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Jan 13, 2021
  4. DtSodium Win User

Bluetooth headset won't reconnect since april update

Hello,

I own a pair of Jaybird X2 bluetooth headphones that i connect using an Asus Bluetooth adapter.
    Since the April creator's update, i am unable to reconnect the headphones simply by turning them on. Once i turn them off, they are gone for good. They still do appear as connected in the bluetooth devices list but wont appear in the list of audio device, even if i turn on disabled devices display.
    The only way to get them to work again is by deleting them, then going through the pairing process again, which is tedious.
    The headphones have at most 8hrs of battery life and turn off when i plug them, so i can't leave them on all the time as a temporary fix.
    Does anybody have an idea on how to fix this ?
    Thanks in advance.

DtSodium, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Getting reconnected to Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Getting reconnected Bluetooth

2. USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting: All my USB, and apparently bluetooth, devices disconnect and reconnect persistently but sporadically. There's times where it happens 4 times in as many minutes, other times it'll be hours between each instance. And this occurs without regard to whether programs are running....
  3. USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB/Bluetooth Disconnecting and Reconnecting: All my USB, and apparently bluetooth, devices disconnect and reconnect persistently but sporadically. There's times where it happens 4 times in as many minutes, other times it'll be hours between each instance. And this occurs without regard to whether programs are running....
  4. Problem with bluetooth reconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with bluetooth reconnecting: I already have my bluetooth keyboard (sk64s) paired with my pc. But everytime i turn on my pc and keyboartd, it doesnt connect automatically. I have to unpair ir by removing device and pair it again. Its a real pain for me and hurting my workflow. What can I do to fix...
  5. Bluetooth will not reconnect to removed devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth will not reconnect to removed devices: I have a Logitech Bluetooth Mouse and Microsoft Surface BT keyboard. I have them set up on my Dell with no issues. Recently I needed to connect them to a different PC a surface. So I removed them from the devices screen and connected to the surface - no issues. I have now...
  6. Reconnecting Bluetooth Headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reconnecting Bluetooth Headset: Hello, I recently just removed my Bluetooth headphones device from settings, to reconnect them just after. But then when I put my Bluetooth headset in pairing mode, my PC windows 10 won't find the device anymore. I have absolutely no idea how this easy thing can be so...
  7. Reconnecting with Bluetooth

Reconnecting with Bluetooth: Okay so this has been going on for a while now. It doesn't matter if it is my BT headset, game controller, speaker, mouse or keyboard. If i turn off said BT device when i turn it back on i have to go into BT settings on my computer, unpair the device, and then repair it....
  8. Intel Bluetooth reconnect loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel Bluetooth reconnect loop: The other day, I turned on my computer to find that the peripheral disconnect sound kept on playing over and over again. I did some digging and found that the culprit was "Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)" This keeps disconnecting and reconnecting, which means that Task Manager...
  9. Intel bluetooth reconnecting loop

Intel bluetooth reconnecting loop: Windows 10 - 1809 - 17763.253 It keeps disconnecting and makes an annoying sound as if I were removing an USB over and over again. I tried disconnecting the wireless adapter but this keeps happening. How do I fix this? Images:...
  10. Intel Bluetooth Reconnecting Loop

Intel Bluetooth Reconnecting Loop: Windows 10 - 1809 - 17763.253 It keeps disconnecting and makes an annoying sound as if I were removing an USB over and over again. I tried disconnecting the wireless adapter but this keeps happening. How do I fix this? Images:...