Windows 10: Getting “Recovery: It looks like Windows didn’t load correctly.” blue screen after first...

Discus and support Getting “Recovery: It looks like Windows didn’t load correctly.” blue screen after first... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As title says. I finished my first build yesterday, and have been struggling with this all day today. All of my specs are very recent, such as my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Vovadoestuff, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Getting “Recovery: It looks like Windows didn’t load correctly.” blue screen after first...

As title says.

I finished my first build yesterday, and have been struggling with this all day today.

All of my specs are very recent, such as my Ryzen 7 3700x and my SSD. However, I am currently temporarily using an old 2009 Nvidia Quadro FX 3800 graphics card while I wait for my new one.

I’ve installed Windows twice already. On the first time of installation, I set up some basic stuff on Windows, then went to “Update and Restart” and got the following sequence of events:

1. PC screen goes black
    2. PC screen goes to Windows loading screen
    3. Screen shuts off during loading and then the No Signal detected screen shows up on monitor.
    4. Monitor goes dark

I then clicked the reset button, got the white command prompt tick on the top left corner of the monitor, then it goes to the Windows loading screen again, then it shuts off with “No Signal detected”. After that, I attempted to reset it another time and then got the blue screen mentioned in title.

After that, looking at the “advanced repair options”, none of the solutions work. Most of the solutions require a restart for the changes to be set, but after the restart I go back to no signal screen and then monitor power off.

After that, I decided to do a fresh install of Windows. I went through the Windows 10 installation process again and got to homescreen. This time I decide to first check for Windows updates, then download my graphics card drivers, install those, then install the Windows updates.

After going through the Install wizard for the graphics card drivers, the computer had to restart for the updates to be applied, and I went through the SAME EXACT process. I’m now sitting here with the Recovery blue screen, not sure of what to do.

Do you guys know what’s wrong? What I should do? Is it even possible for me to use the old graphics card? Does the graphics card have nothing to do with the problem? I really need help here, I was hoping to be able to use the pc by tomorrow morning.

submitted by /u/Vovadoestuff
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Vovadoestuff, Sep 17, 2020
  2. SJ_AIR Win User

recovery it looks like windows didn't load correctly

My windows show blue with 'recovery it looks like windows didn't load correctly'.

I typed DISM , CDM but I can't solve this problem.

Could you help me in English or if it would be Thai I'll really appreciate it.

SJ_AIR, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Yorgaki Win User
    It looks like Windows didn't load correctly

What about if you can't book to Window's desktop, which is what happens in my case with a five month old Dell XPS13 with a solid-state drive.

• Are you able to boot into Desktop? - no

• Do you get any error message when you try to load Windows? - no specific error message
    Upon getting the "Recovery: Looks like Windows didn't load properly" I am given two options:

1. Continue

2. Advanced repair options

Continuing doesn't work; computer screen just goes dark.

Repairing gives me several options, like booting from a device etc. Would appreciate guidance on what to do here.

Thanks.

Yorgaki, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Getting “Recovery: It looks like Windows didn’t load correctly.” blue screen after first...

it look like windows didn't load correctly

i'm using windows 10 in hp 1000 notebook PC. i have an booting problem, windows is booting and after Passing the windows logo got a black screen and auto rebooting two time and got this message "Recovery: it look like windows didn't load correctly"
    i have install clean installation of windows and it install normally and getting windows 10 desktop. i think problem is solved and i'm installing windows update and restart my computer update is install correctly showing 100% and try to loading a windows and
    it does not work got black screen again and auto reboot and got that problem again.

buddhisakuntha, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Getting “Recovery: It looks like Windows didn’t load correctly.” blue screen after first...

1. Getting “Recovery: It looks like Windows didn’t load correctly.” blue screen after first... - Similar Threads - Getting “Recovery looks

2. Windows 11 - Looks like windows didn't load correctly - Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Looks like windows didn't load correctly - Blue Screen: I have had the Recover Blue Screen attached. It comes up regularly. I usually just restart the computer as can't be bothered looking in to the other options.Windows 11 is installed and Microsoft 365 Office installedWhen I go into APPS it has OneNote for Windows 10 so unsure...
  3. Windows 11 - Looks like windows didn't load correctly - Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Looks like windows didn't load correctly - Blue Screen: I have had the Recover Blue Screen attached. It comes up regularly. I usually just restart the computer as can't be bothered looking in to the other options.Windows 11 is installed and Microsoft 365 Office installedWhen I go into APPS it has OneNote for Windows 10 so unsure...
  4. It looks like Windows 11 hasn’t loaded correctly - blue screen of death

It looks like Windows 11 hasn’t loaded correctly - blue screen of death: Every couple of weeks I get the blue screen saying It looks like windows 11 hasn’t loaded correctly and then have to restart the computer about 10 times before it decides to load. I try and do the windows re-install options with the key but I continue to get the same message...
  5. It looks like windows didn't load correctly recovery screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like windows didn't load correctly recovery screen: I wasn't at my computer at the time, and I don't know if I got the bue screen as soon as I turned my laptop on, but when I checked it I got a blue screen. I tried restarting and got the stop code of SECURE_PCI_CONFIG_SPACE_ACCESS_VIOLATION, or 0x000001EA.I tried the standard...
  6. It looks like windows didn't load correctly recovery screen

It looks like windows didn't load correctly recovery screen: I wasn't at my computer at the time, and I don't know if I got the bue screen as soon as I turned my laptop on, but when I checked it I got a blue screen. I tried restarting and got the stop code of SECURE_PCI_CONFIG_SPACE_ACCESS_VIOLATION, or 0x000001EA.I tried the standard...
  7. Recovery: It looks like Windows didn't load correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery: It looks like Windows didn't load correctly: Hello Microsoft staff,A little over a month ago, I set up a new Alienware Aurora R13 running Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2, OS Build 22000.795, which our research group uses to run simulations. The simulations we are running typically take 1-3 days to complete, so we maintain...
  8. Recovery: It looks like Windows didn't load correctly

Recovery: It looks like Windows didn't load correctly: Hello Microsoft staff,A little over a month ago, I set up a new Alienware Aurora R13 running Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2, OS Build 22000.795, which our research group uses to run simulations. The simulations we are running typically take 1-3 days to complete, so we maintain...
  9. It looks like Windows didn’t load correctly error keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It looks like Windows didn’t load correctly error keeps popping up: Now this problem just started yesterday for me. I was on chrome browsing the internet, until my monitor screen just goes black. When I start up my computer it brings me to a blue screen that says “It looks like Windows didn’t load correctly”. So I tried restarting by pressing...
  10. Hp laptop is giving me the “recovery” “it looks like windows didn’t load correctly”

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hp laptop is giving me the “recovery” “it looks like windows didn’t load correctly”: Hi as the title said, my hp envy laptop is giving my a “windows didn’t load correctly” prompt on start up. i was working with my class online when my laptop ran out of charge so i pluged it in and started it up again it gave me that screen, i have tried the restart option,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. incorrect password try again windows blue screen repair