Windows 10: Getting redirected to yahoo!

Discus and support Getting redirected to yahoo! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Im getting redirected to yahoo whenever i search something in bing. i looked it up and it said that its some tracking thing not yahoos fault but they... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JoeyWitkum, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Getting redirected to yahoo!

Im getting redirected to yahoo whenever i search something in bing. i looked it up and it said that its some tracking thing not yahoos fault but they need to fix it. thats what it said i did the setting reset thing then boom it was gone now its back a second time and it wont go away once i reset the settings. can any professional help with this? i am on a acer nitro 5

:)

JoeyWitkum, Jul 8, 2021

2. uninstall yahoo redirect

how to uninstall a redirect from yahoo when opening ms edge , thank you

BobIngham1, Jul 8, 2021
  3. Billy Med Win User
    yahoo messaging setup

Hi Kieth,

Regarding the issue that you had with making email replies on your Yahoo, have you tried performing a uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Uninstall the Yahoo Mail app.
    • Perform a soft reset by Pressing the Power and Volume down button simultaneously for 15 seconds.
    • Once the phone vibrates, release your hold and wait for the phone to finish rebooting.
    • Reinstall Yahoo Mail from the store.

Let us know if the issue persists after following the steps above.

Billy Med, Jul 8, 2021
  4. Getting redirected to yahoo!

Yahoo Gaming Build

tooltip mouse hover does not show that still shows a yahoo domain while it may redirect
    why not show the direct ebay page link ?
    yahoo is a poison chalice ( my opinion ) aint going there or elsewhere thru a yahoo redirect

dorsetknob, Jul 8, 2021
Thema:

Getting redirected to yahoo!

1. Getting redirected to yahoo! - Similar Threads - Getting redirected yahoo

2. How to remove yahoo redirect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove yahoo redirect: On my chrome browser it keeps redirecting to yahoo. I have ran antivirus, rKill and looked for malicious extensions or installed apps and there are no suspicious files or threats detected but the issue is very much there as I cannot use chrome on my laptop. Please advise on...
  3. How to remove yahoo redirect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove yahoo redirect: On my chrome browser it keeps redirecting to yahoo. I have ran antivirus, rKill and looked for malicious extensions or installed apps and there are no suspicious files or threats detected but the issue is very much there as I cannot use chrome on my laptop. Please advise on...
  4. I get redirected to Yahoo when using my browser and I'm not sure why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get redirected to Yahoo when using my browser and I'm not sure why.: My browser continues to redirect me to Yahoo instead of Bing. Bing is my default search engine and I have checked all of my extensions. I do not run into this problem on my laptop so I think it may be something I've downloaded on my Desktop; I have been downloading things...
  5. I get redirected to Yahoo when using my browser and I'm not sure why.

I get redirected to Yahoo when using my browser and I'm not sure why.: My browser continues to redirect me to Yahoo instead of Bing. Bing is my default search engine and I have checked all of my extensions. I do not run into this problem on my laptop so I think it may be something I've downloaded on my Desktop; I have been downloading things...
  6. Browser redirect yahoo automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browser redirect yahoo automatically: My default search engine is google but when I search something on the address bar it redirects to yahoo automatically.This is annoying, how to fix this?...
  7. Browser redirect yahoo automatically

Browser redirect yahoo automatically: My default search engine is google but when I search something on the address bar it redirects to yahoo automatically.This is annoying, how to fix this?...
  8. Yahoo redirect virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Yahoo redirect virus: Split from this thread. This yahoo redirect virus is horrible. and correction doesn't work like suggested on web nor did two of the favorite virus protections including one who said they get rid of it them selected I'm from Brit UK. Help this grandma...
  9. yahoo search redirect

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    yahoo search redirect: This seems to have been around for a long while. Every search gets redirected to yahoo search. I've looked for an answer and am beginning to get paranoid that yahoo won't help me find the cause. What is up with this insidious malware?...
  10. how to get yahoo for email

in Windows 10 Support
    how to get yahoo for email: ok i use yahoo for my main browser and email. so when i click on an email i get windows email page that has the yahoo email in it. before i had win10 when i clicked on an email i got yahoo email page to show, so is there actually a way to have this back. i just do not like...